Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you Suta and Diyu for the written updates. Looks like another MishBirlious episode.

@AreeYaar- Anu,what beautiful caps dear. Thank you for sharing those caps. They are  lovely. MishBir are ❤️

I don't think precap is a dream sequence. Anywz let's see. Matlab khud jhagda karwao,phir khud hi declare karlo yeh mere ghar ki bahu banne ke liye fit nahi hei. Meenben ki funde samajhna easy nahi hei.😆 #kuchbhi

Koeli thumbnail

This note was for the previous EDT.

Suta, please copy this note for all the EDTs that you create from now onwards on YRHPK forum.

Kindly refrain from namecalling in the forum. We will delete such comments and will be forced to send out WPMs. You are not allowed to mock a character by name-calling. If you don't follow the rules we are bound to take actions.

Thanks

IF DT.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Diyu, even I am not sure what all they edited from today’s episode!

The whole Mish trying to help him wake up and then get up plus the doctor flying kiss, everything edited 🙄
And unless we get a segment, we won’t know what all they chopped from today’s impromptu romance 😖😫

Arre Jas ka bakwas thoda Kum dekha dete 😠

yeah Kunal went to look for his bhai as he was the nay one worried. Kuhu was only interested in performing the pooja 🤔

Her love for bro - no comments 😳

the whole balcony scene was edited pali... all three of them enjoyed shooting it so much but they edited it out 

haan the impromptu romance 😆 only DD the channel which releases whole scene as a episode itself, can give us what we want... lets see pali i want segment... 😆

Yaar jas easily lied about the party yaar... dont anyone know if mishbir wont go to such parties that too with pooja next day... but one thing i like even if fake meenu n also whole rjv clan supported mishbir... jas literally got scared of meenu... 

yaar kuhu even wanted kunal to present there to do pooja, but gave reason as making special arrnagement for bro  why cant she be direct n say i want to do pooja so i want you here, is mish being mahaan by being direct or kuhu who is indirectly pointing others for her wish...  sab writer ki galti hai pali.. 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haan mini more than hubby wife they were like cute baby n mama.. 😆 i just love such things mini both being the mother hen of each other... 

aweee the so jao scene n abir happily lying n closing his eyes... thats the sweetest scene.. and also he didnt leave her even for a sec... like kids keep holding mom hand whenever they go out he kept on holding her through out 

haan last time he had a vague memory that mish came, the kiss and all... hope he remembers this time too and its not like he is drunk its the side effect of the meds naa see during the serving everyone scene abir was little normal.. so he does remember all this.. 

Me tooo🤗love both of them coddling each other

Fingers crossed he remember everything when he wakes up.....

Is Abir going to be unconscious throughout tomorrow's episode??

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Me tooo🤗love both of them coddling each other

Fingers crossed he remember everything when he wakes up.....

Is Abir going to be unconscious throughout tomorrow's episode??

haan yaar what if both get drunk on holi 😆

hope so mini... he should remember we will get to know tomorrow... 

haan most probably yaar.. going by today end n precap abir will faint by start of tomorrow episode n mish n others will take him home... n after that he will be in room only all drama will happen in hall.. so no abir tomorrow... but i hope after this atleast abir takes fore front like me you too like it when abir takes matter in his hands naa 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pheww finally ... was able to catch  the episode...was expecting some light hearted AIBER effects episode but this was total AIBER to another level haan smiley40smiley40smiley40

Best part was I you love and mishti's spontaneous comeback  ..I you love too smiley27 this will be the new mantra now like  "coffee" smiley36

One more was chalo chalo chalo chalo ..aa Gaye kya ...when we have jugnu and abir,  it's quite natural to have funny moments smiley36 And now we have pyaari mishti in the mix , how cutely they were handling abir smiley42smiley42 abir wanted to eat mishti..hmmmm...smiley42.... I hope he remembers all this once he comes back to his senses smiley17smiley36 It will be nice to see mishti teasing him .. one thing that I have noticed is whenever he is not in his senses .... he demands that extra care love and affection with all the haq and without any hesitation  ...like pre leap AIBER scene....he wanted to sleep on mishti's lap and now this ...he is a child who is just craving for these simple sweet moments that's all 

Mishti ka kya bolun ...  she was just bang on today .... she was very much calm composed and sensible ...this is the mishti I connected to when I started watching the show ...so much mishti 1.0  smiley42smiley42 

Abir taking mishti's dupatta...rubbing it on his nose and smiling like a cheerful kid saying meri pyaari biwi was super duper cute smiley36 these scenes are worth watching on repeat mode for the whole day smiley42smiley42  

M glad they participated in the pooja...this way or that way ...even when he was not in his senses ...then also he decided to distribute the food and prasad as a gesture to show his participation smiley42 That was such a subtle message that all it takes is a pure heart to express your gratitude towards the almighty ....smiley27 

Meenu's plan backfired as usual ... she wanted to showcase mishti as someone who is irresponsible  and tried her best to instigate jas too ...she very well knows just say one thing and jas will complete it by saying 99 things .... 

nothing new ...I have a feeling precap is a dream ...not entirely but the part where she says both the girls aren't good for the family....that part can be a dream ...real confrontation can be something else 

Seeing the monologue by varsha today and BM's query on kuku doing the pooja...I have a feeling that kunal's birth truth may come out accidentally in front of the family.... I am expecting a lot of twists  here in major confrontation here... let's see smiley20 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kuhu and meenu are irritating. For everything that goes its mishti to be blamed. It is just so annoying now.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Pheww finally ... was able to catch  the episode...was expecting some light hearted AIBER effects episode but this was total AIBER to another level haan smiley40smiley40smiley40

Best part was I you love and mishti's spontaneous comeback  ..I you love too smiley27 this will be the new mantra now like  "coffee" smiley36

One more was chalo chalo chalo chalo ..aa Gaye kya ...when we have jugnu and abir,  it's quite natural to have funny moments smiley36 And now we have pyaari mishti in the mix , how cutely they were handling abir smiley42smiley42 abir wanted to eat mishti..hmmmm...smiley42.... I hope he remembers all this once he comes back to his senses smiley17smiley36 It will be nice to see mishti teasing him .. one thing that I have noticed is whenever he is not in his senses .... he demands that extra care love and affection with all the haq and without any hesitation  ...like pre leap AIBER scene....he wanted to sleep on mishti's lap and now this ...he is a child who is just craving for these simple sweet moments that's all 

Mishti ka kya bolun ...  she was just bang on today .... she was very much calm composed and sensible ...this is the mishti I connected to when I started watching the show ...so much mishti 1.0  smiley42smiley42 

Abir taking mishti's dupatta...rubbing it on his nose and smiling like a cheerful kid saying meri pyaari biwi was super duper cute smiley36 these scenes are worth watching on repeat mode for the whole day smiley42smiley42  

M glad they participated in the pooja...this way or that way ...even when he was not in his senses ...then also he decided to distribute the food and prasad as a gesture to show his participation smiley42 That was such a subtle message that all it takes is a pure heart to express your gratitude towards the almighty ....smiley27 

Meenu's plan backfired as usual ... she wanted to showcase mishti as someone who is irresponsible  and tried her best to instigate jas too ...she very well knows just say one thing and jas will complete it by saying 99 things .... 

nothing new ...I have a feeling precap is a dream ...not entirely but the part where she says both the girls aren't good for the family....that part can be a dream ...real confrontation can be something else 

Seeing the monologue by varsha today and BM's query on kuku doing the pooja...I have a feeling that kunal's birth truth may come out accidentally in front of the family.... I am expecting a lot of twists  here in major confrontation here... let's see smiley20 

uru missing you yar...

glad ur back and posted ur analysis...

mishbir and today's epi... how much i say it is very less...

coming to kuhu... i only want one thing that kunal's truth should come from her only...

iss jyada i wont expect anything from writers...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

beautiful🤗

Yes Guruji.....🤗....

Yes yaara Mishbir we’re just love today

N did you see... about tried to get down as soon as mishti goes the other side😆... following mishti😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Umm just to clarify....is the term “Kuhuness” officially banned in this forum now? 😕😆

Are people aware that Kuhu uses this term for herself in EVERY epi? So are we allowed to quote Kuhu or total ban hai? 

Waah re IF ke “logical” rules as always 🤔