Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii friends...   thank u for the love.... 

Here I'm posting the first chapter.... and story will progress through characters POV's 

No proofreading.... so pls forgive if u find any mistakes or grammatical errors..... 

Thank U 😊

Chapter 1

Meena was walking through the woods near the river.  This is the new land her brother bought. He is the Alpha of the Mystic Shadow Pack. Our pack is growing, so he thought to expand our land for the comfortable living of the pack members 

Meena's POV

He send his men to search the land to find if any rogues is living in this land. He didn't know that I too came to this land, so his men. I too want to saw the land my brother bought.  After all I'm his sister..

Suddenly I heard a scream and fighting sounds. I think they find some rogue and fighting with it.I transferred my form to my wolf Aurora and run towards the area.  Thank God that our pack ancestors have blessed with that no one need to remove their cloths to get transform in our pack and they will have their cloths on when they back to their human form.

I reached there and transformed into my normal form. The sight in front of me freezed my blood and anger raised through my veins.... 

A girl is lying on the ground unconscious as three of our men hit her and trying to rip off her shirt. I couldn't see her face very well. Anger filled me as I saw that they were about to r**e her....

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled out. My anger was cleary visible in my voice. They instantly froze before slowly getting off her and turning to me. 

From their face I undearstand that they never expected anyone to come here at this moment. They looked here and there....

"I'm asking you something...." I again screamed. 

"She is a rogue. She told us that this is her land and she won't leave here...She disrespect us...So we thought to teach her a lesson... " one of them told me.

"Teach a lesson...... Like this.....But it didnt look like the way you are saying...."

From there face, it was clear that what are they saying is pure lies..I wolf wanted to kill them then and there but I some how controlled her..

"Get out from here......I'll see you guys soon......" I yelled 

They transformed into their wolf form before run away from there. 

I reached her as fast as I can.When I did that I saw bruise in her hand and face. I need to take her to the pack house and get our pack doctor soon..

Night

Dev,  Alpha of the Mystic Shadow arrived at pack house after a meeting with the council 

Dev's POV

When I reached at pack house, I saw that most of the pack members are there in the living area and looks so confused as me that they too dont know whats going on.?

"What happend?" I thought when I goes to them and there I saw my sister standing in the middle..I never saw her like this...this much anger.....And three of my men standing in front of her,heads down. I asked other pack members to goes to their room through the mind link before I turn my attention towards my sister and other three.

"Meena...What happend here..?" 

She saw me and run towards me and pulled me by my hand.

"Ask them bhai....Ask them what they did....?"

"What happend? " I asked them

"Alpha...When we goes to the land,that you bought and asked us to check for any rogue..we saw a rogue there...She disrespect us and we thought to teach her a lesson. Then Meena come there..."

I looked Meena..She walked towards them with anger filled eyes and shouted "teaching her a lesson by trying to r**e her? 

I shocked when I heard my sister and looked at my men. 

"Is that true?" I demanded them for an answer in my powerful Alpha voice

"Alpha.. we just....." they stutter

"Get out.....Get out from my pack and never return...I'm banning you three from my pack...There is no place to those in my pack who doesn't know how to respect and treat women...Get out before I rip your head off..."I was shivering with anger, trying to controll my wolf who is trying to take over and rip off their heads.

They looked each other and run away from there in their wolf forms. 

I again turned towards my sister...She still looks so mad. I goes near her and hugged her. I know that her wolf is too very angry,want to kill those men. I rubbed her back slowly and calmed her down.. Finally I asked her.."Meena..Where is she? Is she ok?"

"Yes bhai...She is... and she is in my room...I called pack docter when I bring her here.. she examined her and said that she is ok..She is in shock and will gain her conscious by tomorrow evening.. Do you want to meet her   "

"No Meena....Maybe tomorrow... I'm so tired and need a bath and then rest...." I said and walks towards my room.

So here it is guys....First chapter....Hope its not so bad.... 😊 let me know what u guys think about it...

Thank you ❤️

Silpa

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Wow its fabulous dear 

The girl who is humiliated by those idiots is none other than Brinda if i am nt wrong🤔🤔🤔

Waiting to knw hw d story is going to move 

Bdw my dnt u keep a name to the story🤔🤔🤔

Edited by aparnalokam - 4 years ago
Lekha.2010 thumbnail

All the best for your ff and i will sure support u ,after 7 years i came back here 

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear

Looks a different story

Waiting to know what happens next 

All the best for the story dear

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Aww fantastic dear looks interesting

And why don't you name this FF