Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mitsu91

Why do I have a feeling that MJ and Diya are playing a game with Maya. Yes, Maya set up the trap so that Diya feels like she is pregnant and she might even believe that but MJ doesn't seem like the one to be fooled so easily. 

As for Rudra and Maya, I liked the lighthearted moments. I just hope that Rudra's love is actually this sweet.. like for real sweet; at the moment is seems like a dream that can break any moment.

I actually said this exact thing in another thread. Here's my thinking.

Maya has convinced Diya that she is pregnant, but MJ is smart. Even if he believes that Diya is pregnant, he knows that if he pushes her away, Maya will use it to her advantage. Therefore, the 3 are putting on an act. MJ probably fed Antara some cock-and-bull story about how Diya is pregnant by her boyfriend and they can use it to throw Maya out by pretending the relationship is between MJ and Diya. Then they all put on this act, but Maya isn't one to fall easily in the plan. She sides by MJ instead and that throws MJ into a tailspin.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minionite

I actually said this exact thing in another thread. Here's my thinking.

Maya has convinced Diya that she is pregnant, but MJ is smart. Even if he believes that Diya is pregnant, he knows that if he pushes her away, Maya will use it to her advantage. Therefore, the 3 are putting on an act. MJ probably fed Antara some cock-and-bull story about how Diya is pregnant by her boyfriend and they can use it to throw Maya out by pretending the relationship is between MJ and Diya. Then they all put on this act, but Maya isn't one to fall easily in the plan. She sides by MJ instead and that throws MJ into a tailspin.

That is exactly what I think because the MJ and Diya revelation in front of all, including Antara will be a high point. I don't think Antara knows that their fake act is actually a reality. So the biggest fool here is Antara.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

That is exactly what I think because the MJ and Diya revelation in front of all, including Antara will be a high point. I don't think Antara knows that their fake act is actually a reality. So the biggest fool here is Antara.

But isn't that always the case? Antara thinks she has the upper hand, but in reality she doesn't. Today Maya mentioned the king, the queen, and the ghulam (or jack). In this case, the king is MJ, but the queen isn't Antara. She's the ghulam/jack. Diya is the queen, at least for now.

Minionite thumbnail

Feb 25th - The Lifeless Women

Divide and Conquer - Today's episode revealed Maya's strategy's base - divide and conquer. 10 years ago, the only reason MJ was able to do everything and get away with everything was because he had support - Antara, Diya, Aamir, Sudhir, and Jogi.

Along with repeating the past, Maya is playing a divide and conquer game. She knows that as long as MJ has the support of all these people, he will continue to win and she won't be able to defeat him. So break down all those supports.

Lifeless Woman # 1 - Diya is the first one who has to go because after Aamir, if there's someone who wholely supports MJ, it is Diya. She blindly accepted killing a child. She has stuck by MJ and accepted being his mistress for 20 years. She did everything and anything in his love because she thought she was important to him. She thought he loved her. She killed her soul, her morals, her being to be with Diya. Diya is honestly and truly a lifeless woman. She is nobody without MJ. Yes she has her own career and her own money and what not, but she's still nothing without MJ because she has made it so. She chose to do anything for MJ even if it means going against her profession.

I have a hard time believing that she's only tried to abort Manvi's child. There have to have been women before Manvi and women after Manvi. Every time the affair was written off and Diya willingly aborted the children.

Lifeless Woman # 2 - The second lifeless woman is Antara. She has become so numb and ignorant all because of her position. She knows that she is nobody to MJ and that he is a playboy, but she is too proud of her position as Mrs. Antara Mrityunjay Roy. She spoke the truth today - MJ loves only his name and his sons. The legitimate sons. She is just his name. But even as his name, she will do anything to keep the name clean. Even if that means killing children, destroying the women who love MJ, or even killing them.

She isn't a battered woman. She's just a lifeless woman. She uses drinks and drugs to mask her pain because she loves the name and position that comes with that name too much. She will do anything to keep that name and position.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Feb 25th - The Lifeless Women

Divide and Conquer - Today's episode revealed Maya's strategy's base - divide and conquer. 10 years ago, the only reason MJ was able to do everything and get away with everything was because he had support - Antara, Diya, Aamir, Sudhir, and Jogi.

Along with repeating the past, Maya is playing a divide and conquer game. She knows that as long as MJ has the support of all these people, he will continue to win and she won't be able to defeat him. So break down all those supports.

Lifeless Woman # 1 - Diya is the first one who has to go because after Aamir, if there's someone who wholely supports MJ, it is Diya. She blindly accepted killing a child. She has stuck by MJ and accepted being his mistress for 20 years. She did everything and anything in his love because she thought she was important to him. She thought he loved her. She killed her soul, her morals, her being to be with Diya. Diya is honestly and truly a lifeless woman. She is nobody without MJ. Yes she has her own career and her own money and what not, but she's still nothing without MJ because she has made it so. She chose to do anything for MJ even if it means going against her profession.

I have a hard time believing that she's only tried to abort Manvi's child. There have to have been women before Manvi and women after Manvi. Every time the affair was written off and Diya willingly aborted the children.

Lifeless Woman # 2 - The second lifeless woman is Antara. She has become so numb and ignorant all because of her position. She knows that she is nobody to MJ and that he is a playboy, but she is too proud of her position as Mrs. Antara Mrityunjay Roy. She spoke the truth today - MJ loves only his name and his sons. The legitimate sons. She is just his name. But even as his name, she will do anything to keep the name clean. Even if that means killing children, destroying the women who love MJ, or even killing them.

She isn't a battered woman. She's just a lifeless woman. She uses drinks and drugs to mask her pain because she loves the name and position that comes with that name too much. She will do anything to keep that name and position.

Maya will make either MJ destroy everything and Rudra fight for her justice in the meantime..

Antara and diya less said the better.. Antara probably has nowhere to go to.. she has nothing to call her own not even her name.. I remember how Rudra wanted her to realise that she is antara first and she dint accept that.. unlike how they showed Maya today who takes her name with pride, her name has importance as a writer as herself too.. even Ananya for that matter.. she has a career and Rudra doesnt want her to leave that dream company they started together which gives them their individuality.. diya is a doctor, yet she doesnt have any importance of herself.. and 20 years later only because of her pregnancy today she wants to become Mrs Roy why ? Can she not have her kid as Dr.Diya? 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Awesome post🤗

I loved this new move by Maya where she played brilliant mind game thru the Diya fake pregnancy premise and thereby initiated the process of uncovering the skeletons from MJs closet and most importantly making Rudra aware slowly of the ugly reality of his family. 

Diya had been living in fake security of being indispensable to MJ and the thoughts of MJ being obsessed with Maya & then his outright rejection of their child gave her a rude shock. What a wonderful parallel to the past where MJ had reassured Maya/Manvi that he will leave his wife for her and here Diya demanding MJ to tell Antara and accept her. Both ends are the same-literally and symbolically. Maya paid with blood and Diya will pay with losing her position/respect. Both betrayed in love-one knowingly and other unknowingly. 

Coming to Antara, well I pity her but her situation is what several celeb wives live daily. Their love for name, fame, and power have blinded them to their own destruction. They will always guard their position. And today much like Maya had told Diya- biwi biwi hoti hai aur dusri aurat ki koi aukaat nahi hoti, Antara told Diya that she is Mrs Antara Mrityunjay Roy & will remain so. 

I am glad Maya is slowly helping Rudra see reality around him but in doing so she has deviated from one of her vows- mere zindagi ke andhere kabhi tumhare ujale ko nahi cheenegi. Interesting! 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Maya will make either MJ destroy everything and Rudra fight for her justice in the meantime..

Antara and diya less said the better.. Antara probably has nowhere to go to.. she has nothing to call her own not even her name.. I remember how Rudra wanted her to realise that she is antara first and she dint accept that.. unlike how they showed Maya today who takes her name with pride, her name has importance as a writer as herself too.. even Ananya for that matter.. she has a career and Rudra doesnt want her to leave that dream company they started together which gives them their individuality.. diya is a doctor, yet she doesnt have any importance of herself.. and 20 years later only because of her pregnancy today she wants to become Mrs Roy why ? Can she not have her kid as Dr.Diya? 

@ Bold: Haye haye yeh kya keh diya? Samajh kya kahega?!! Child out of wedlock? You bad woman. You are spreading such bad thoughts amongst our youngsters! ðŸ˜²

No but sarcasm and comedy aside, this is because she hasn't given importance to herself. In many ways, she's just like Antara. She wanted the name and position of Mrs. Roy. When she couldn't get that, she settled for the next best - being the person that MJ relied on most and loved the most. For that she willingly spent 20 years as his mistress, but now she has a child in her belly and she believes that because it is a love child, she is more important than Antara, hence she should be Mrs. Roy, not Antara. Of course, today she's realized that she was nothing more than timepass and a body to MJ. MJ cares about no one but himself.

As for having the child out of wedlock - what will she say when she's asked who is the father? If she names MJ, he will kill her. If she makes up a name, it'll eventually catch up to her. And plus why would MJ let his DNA flow through an illegitimate child? He only wants two people to be called his children - Rudra and Rishi. Apart from them, no one else can have his DNA.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Awesome post🤗

I loved this new move by Maya where she played brilliant mind game thru the Diya fake pregnancy premise and thereby initiated the process of uncovering the skeletons from MJs closet and most importantly making Rudra aware slowly of the ugly reality of his family. 

Diya had been living in fake security of being indispensable to MJ and the thoughts of MJ being obsessed with Maya & then his outright rejection of their child gave her a rude shock. What a wonderful parallel to the past where MJ had reassured Maya/Manvi that he will leave his wife for her and here Diya demanding MJ to tell Antara and accept her. Both ends are the same-literally and symbolically. Maya paid with blood and Diya will pay with losing her position/respect. Both betrayed in love-one knowingly and other unknowingly. 

Coming to Antara, well I pity her but her situation is what several celeb wives live daily. Their love for name, fame, and power have blinded them to their own destruction. They will always guard their position. And today much like Maya had told Diya- biwi biwi hoti hai aur dusri aurat ki koi aukaat nahi hoti, Antara told Diya that she is Mrs Antara Mrityunjay Roy & will remain so. 

I am glad Maya is slowly helping Rudra see reality around him but in doing so she has deviated from one of her vows- mere zindagi ke andhere kabhi tumhare ujale ko nahi cheenegi. Interesting! 

@ Bold: And that's exactly it. Antara only cares about the name and position she holds now. She is Mrs. Antara Mrityunjay Roy and she will do anything to protect her name.

Diya had a very false misconception that she was important to MJ and would replace Antara. Today, that misconception was shattered. In a way, Diya and Antara are the same. Near the beginning of the series, Antara had her misconception shattered that she was important to MJ when he had told his mother that she and his sons are important to him and then likened Antara to water, unnecessary in alcohol. Today, Diya had the same misconception shattered. I find it ironic that the person who knows she is nothing to MJ still stood by him and accepted that she is nobody to MJ, but she will still protect his name and, in turn, her position.

@ Red: But is she really breaking her vow? I was thinking about that, but I don't think she's breaking her vow. The reality she is helping Rudra see has nothing to do with her directly. It's the truth about his family. And somewhere even Rudra has to have an inkling that his family isn't as simple and straightforward as they appear to be. Plus, I don't think Rudra is being exposed to darkness. He's just being shown a truth about his family in a bid to pull him away from this possibly. Though I am keeping a close eye on both to see when and if they break their vows.

Armu4eva thumbnail

@ Red: But is she really breaking her vow? I was thinking about that, but I don't think she's breaking her vow. The reality she is helping Rudra see has nothing to do with her directly. It's the truth about his family. And somewhere even Rudra has to have an inkling that his family isn't as simple and straightforward as they appear to be. Plus, I don't think Rudra is being exposed to darkness. He's just being shown a truth about his family in a bid to pull him away from this possibly. Though I am keeping a close eye on both to see when and if they break their vows.

Yh I know. Thats why not saying she broke the vow but that she deviated coz she involved him in her step of badla. She said I am sorry Rudra for lying but I need you here coz it's first step of my badla. Either it could mean symbolically that since Shiv-Shakti are Ardhnareshwar, whatever Maya does automatically becomes Rudras karma too as they are one. 

Minionite thumbnail

Feb 26th - 1 Pillar Down, 2 More To Go

Maya is moving fast and working well. Today, she tore down the pillar known as Diya and so effectively. First she made it look like she was support Diya, then that Diya was trying to kill her, then that she was just trying to keep her alive by sending her to the mental hospital, and then finally revealing the truth. Wah re wah. In a way, Maya didn't just destroy a pillar though, she got back for her mother's time in the mental hospital after her sadma.

It was a well-put together plan. She gave hormones and hacked a machine to make Diya believe that she was pregnant. Believable to most of an extent. Then she let MJ believe that she was going to reveal their truth, but instead sided by him and presented a rather believable story. Of course, she knew her story would hold and in a way, she trapped MJ. MJ had only two options: either reveal the real truth to Rudra or accept Maya's truth and become indebted to her. He knows revealing the real truth will take Rudra away from him forever, so he had to go with Maya's fake story.

Maya does have charm though. Even after making it appear that Diya was trying to kill her and siding by MJ, she managed to convince Diya that this was the best option for her.

MJ felt like a fish out of water for the first time, but then quickly understood that it was Maya's game. You could see it in on his face when Maya first started speaking - "oh shit I'm done for". And then in the hospital, he saw through Maya's plan. MJ is quite smart and lethal though. He won't sit quietly. He caught onto Maya's plan and now he'll come back with another attack.

Though for Maya, this leaves just two pillars - Antara and Aamir. And two side beams - Sudhir and Jogi. Then MJ will be left all alone and it will be him versus Maya, Rajiv, and hopefully Rudra.

Nandini and Rajiv - These 2 are so cute together. Rajiv really treats Nandini as his mother and Nandini treats Rajiv as her son. Rajiv is such a joker though. Saas sasur ki achi hi gale mein atak gayi. ðŸ¤£ I still maintain. One day this joker will make the biggest hungama and come out to be the strongest of them all. I mean, he's stuck by Maya through thick and thin, through being almost killed 3 times, and now through living in the house of the man who wants to kill him. So he won't desert Maya so soon. I regret that time when I thought he would turn. I doubt it 100% now.

Ding, ding, ding, ding - Maya cares deeply for those who are close to her. Nothing bad can happen to them as long as she's around. No matter how many times MJ has tried to hurt and kill Rajiv, Maya has always been there as the protector. Though that ding, ding, ding, ding takes the cake here.

The next target - I know Maya openly suggested that Antara will be the next target, but I have a feeling that the next target could actually be Aamir. There was something I noticed in the ending. Rajiv and Maya were standing between MJ and Aamir. And while MJ was standing like a shield in front of Antara, no one was there protecting Aamir and he looked quite worried as well.

Rudra - Finally, I want to discuss Rudra. In all of this, I feel the worst for him. He cares a lot for everyone and sending Diya to the psychiatric facility hurt him deeply. And going forward he will be divided between Maya and MJ. He will be used by both and hurt by both.