Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: JazzyM

The shocked expression on Rajeev's face when Maya asked him to congratulate her on her wedding...it was worth every penny.  He was flabbergasted... I want to know what kind of rebuttal Rajiv is going to give Maya... 

I think she explained everything to him because after his flabbergasted expression, when he hung up, he looked less shocked. Maybe she explained the next steps of the game to him and how her plans have had to change now because she's Mrs. Rudra Roy or maybe I misread the expression.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

The creators had to bring everyone to the gutters to justify Maya's revenge motto. However, to show females can go to such an extend to safeguard their name, posh lifestyle, money... it's very disturbing.

Thing is this does happen. And not just in rich families. But in many families. Why else do MILs get involved in killing their bahu? In other thread I had mentioned the Shafia murders here in Canada. The second wife killed her own 3 daughters to protect her "honour".

I don't think the creators are justifying anything. I still don't support Maya killing Rishi in the name of revenge despite what happened with her in the past. I think the creators are building out a backstory that is realistic and happens.

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Thing is this does happen. And not just in rich families. But in many families. Why else do MILs get involved in killing their bahu? In other thread I had mentioned the Shafia murders here in Canada. The second wife killed her own 3 daughters to protect her "honour".

I don't think the creators are justifying anything. I still don't support Maya killing Rishi in the name of revenge despite what happened with her in the past. I think the creators are building out a backstory that is realistic and happens.

I just read some of the information on the Shafia murders in 2009. Premeditated and even though it's been coined as 'honour killing' by the media, the judge called it as 'murder'. 

Maya's part in Rishi's death could be the game changer but why do I have a feeling that Maya will use Rishi's death to end her story... 

Minionite thumbnail

I just read some of the information on the Shafia murders in 2009. Premeditated and even though it's been coined as 'honour killing' by the media, the judge called it as 'murder'. 

Maya's part in Rishi's death could be the game changer but why do I have a feeling that Maya will use Rishi's death to end her story... 

Yes because unfortunately in Canada the courts don't recognize honour killing. They just see it as murder - premeditated murder, which in a way is better than honour killing.

It could be. She might use it as a way to explain why she has to die when Rudra tries to save her. Never know.

JazzyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes because unfortunately in Canada the courts don't recognize honour killing. They just see it as murder - premeditated murder, which in a way is better than honour killing.

It could be. She might use it as a way to explain why she has to die when Rudra tries to save her. Never know.

Antara called Maya as 'MJ's rakhel' but what is Diya and Antara herself for allowing MJ's all these extra martial activities but still clinging to being the Mrs. Roy.

JazzyM thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Gutter pe to lana hi tha, warna uska grudge sirf Mrityunjay ke against hota, baaki puri paltan ke against nahi.Uska dard itna jyaada bad gaya that she actually wanted to kill everybody. So, I can imagine there is more to this gutterlicious family history and what they have done before Manvi, which Maya can use against them.

You have a point here... there might be more to the Roy khandan's background. The older Mrs. Roy - dadi, might be able to shed some light.

Minionite thumbnail

Antara called Maya as 'MJ's rakhel' but what is Diya and Antara herself for allowing MJ's all these extra martial activities but still clinging to being the Mrs. Roy.

That's the whole hypocrisy naa. Diya is the true mistress here and Antara the true giri huyi aurat for letting all this go on and even siding by MJ in this. Truth be told in a way Antara caused Maya's attempted murder and her child's death by saying "mujhe iss ladki ko iss sher mein nahi dekhna hai". It hurt MJ's ego. He probably would have shot Maya outright to kill her, but the fact that Antara threatened him ands aid she would leave with the kids and then reminded him that she shouldn't hear about this again, hurt his manly ego. Maya had to suffer for that.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You have a point here... there might be more to the Roy khandan's background. The older Mrs. Roy - dadi, might be able to shed some light.

To shed some light, she needs to return. If I am right, her target isn't Mrityunjay's mom. However, I may be wrong.

Minionite thumbnail

Feb 21st - Darr Ka Asaar Khatam, Pyaar Shuru

There hasn't been a lot to analyze in the past few weeks, but I wanted to comment quickly and briefly on an overarching theme to today's episode.

Love has the ability to heal. It makes one stronger, but also weaker. And yet, it is the one thing that will make someone stand prouder and stronger against their biggest fear. That was the overarching theme today.

Maya is slowly healing with Rudra's love. The beginning was evidence of that. She is becoming stronger in Rudra's love and yet it is also becoming her weakness. Yet, for her, Rudra's love is more strength than weakness. Love is what made her stand strong against MJ's anger and manhandling. Love is what made her unleash her craziness on MJ and remind him that she is no longer the meek, innocent Manvi, but Maya - Rudra's Maya and Maya's Rudra.

On the other hand, MJ is falling weak with Rudra's love. He got his son back after 10 years and now doesn't want to lose him. Thus, even though he attempted to hurt Maya, he ended up hurting Rudra and that hurt him. Love is making him weaker, not stronger.

What I found interesting was the foreshadowing in today's episode. I believe most people know or understand that there will be death in the future. But while MJ will attempt to kill Maya, it's Rudra who will, without knowing, get in the way. He will be the one to get hurt. That will hurt both MJ and Maya. But while it will make MJ stop and become weak, Maya will stand up and attack MJ. But she will not go unscathed. In her bid to crush MJ, she will get hurt as well. I think I can say with fair certainty today that I believe the CVs plan on killing both Rudra and Maya and destroying MJ, but letting him live. Because for MJ there is no bigger punishment than living after having killed his son with his own hands.

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello🤗.

I love your posts❤️

And I am guilty of being a silent reader till now

Today's episode had a clear foreshadowing that there will be one or more deaths in the future.

Mj will end up hurting/killing Rudra😭 while trying to hurt Maya and Maya will also be hurt in the process of fighting him😭

I am okay with the idea of both being dead...rather than any one.

Rudra is being frequent dialogues about dying...like Rishi got when he was alive and its a clear foreshadowing of the future.