Analysis Corner (Mar 31st Yeh koi saas bahu serial nahi hai link p.64) - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

Hello🤗.

I love your posts❤️

And I am guilty of being a silent reader till now

Today's episode had a clear foreshadowing that there will be one or more deaths in the future.

Mj will end up hurting/killing Rudra😭 while trying to hurt Maya and Maya will also be hurt in the process of fighting him😭

I am okay with the idea of both being dead...rather than any one.

Rudra is being frequent dialogues about dying...like Rishi got when he was alive and its a clear foreshadowing of the future.

@ Bold: That's alright. We all do it. 😃

@ Red: Multiple deaths. I don't think Rudra will survive either. He and Maya will both die. MJ I'm still unsure about. Honestly, better would be Rudra dies by his hand, accidentally, and then he is destroyed by Maya before she dies. That would be a fitting punishment for him.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautiful post 👏

The episode was beautiful, I loved the paint scenes. Maya colors Rudra in blue and and yellow (like Krishna), while Rudra colors Maya in red, color of love.

I agree with the foreshadow. We were discussing this foreshadow today in DT also. As Gayle Forman said, Dying is easy, Living is hard. MJ would possibly go as sanki as Maya JS has been all these years after losing both his sons to death. His God complex would shatter into pieces and he has to live with that, while MayRa unite in death.

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Feb 21st - Darr Ka Asaar Khatam, Pyaar Shuru

There hasn't been a lot to analyze in the past few weeks, but I wanted to comment quickly and briefly on an overarching theme to today's episode.

Love has the ability to heal. It makes one stronger, but also weaker. And yet, it is the one thing that will make someone stand prouder and stronger against their biggest fear. That was the overarching theme today.

Maya is slowly healing with Rudra's love. The beginning was evidence of that. She is becoming stronger in Rudra's love and yet it is also becoming her weakness. Yet, for her, Rudra's love is more strength than weakness. Love is what made her stand strong against MJ's anger and manhandling. Love is what made her unleash her craziness on MJ and remind him that she is no longer the meek, innocent Manvi, but Maya - Rudra's Maya and Maya's Rudra.

On the other hand, MJ is falling weak with Rudra's love. He got his son back after 10 years and now doesn't want to lose him. Thus, even though he attempted to hurt Maya, he ended up hurting Rudra and that hurt him. Love is making him weaker, not stronger.

What I found interesting was the foreshadowing in today's episode. I believe most people know or understand that there will be death in the future. But while MJ will attempt to kill Maya, it's Rudra who will, without knowing, get in the way. He will be the one to get hurt. That will hurt both MJ and Maya. But while it will make MJ stop and become weak, Maya will stand up and attack MJ. But she will not go unscathed. In her bid to crush MJ, she will get hurt as well. I think I can say with fair certainty today that I believe the CVs plan on killing both Rudra and Maya and destroying MJ, but letting him live. Because for MJ there is no bigger punishment than living after having killed his son with his own hands.

I agreee to this with a heavy heart...after all the show goes by Bhagavat Geetha...

At the end truth triumphs...there will be a new era..new lease of life left by Maya and Rudra ...

Armu4eva thumbnail

Good to see you posting🤗

I liked how you drew parallels between Mayas love for Rudra and MJs love for Rudra. Rudra has always been MJs weakness and for Maya he has become her strength. As such, the love of one comes from surrender and pureness, another with selfishness and dishonesty. 

However, as is being reiterated in every MayRa convo, Rudra most likely will die in the crossfire and that will push Maya over the edge and help complete her revenge and along with it, end herself. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Good to see you posting🤗

I liked how you drew parallels between Mayas love for Rudra and MJs love for Rudra. Rudra has always been MJs weakness and for Maya he has become her strength. As such, the love of one comes from surrender and pureness, another with selfishness and dishonesty. 

However, as is being reiterated in every MayRa convo, Rudra most likely will die in the crossfire and that will push Maya over the edge and help complete her revenge and along with it, end herself. 

@ Bold: And that's exactly why love is strength for one and is weakness for the other. For Maya, love gives her sense of purpose and while she hides her dark past from her love, it does not make her weak because love has changed her for the better. On the other hand, for MJ, love is weakening him because he has a lot to hide and he does not want to lose Rudra and thus will do anything to keep him close.

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Bold: That's alright. We all do it. 😃

@ Red: Multiple deaths. I don't think Rudra will survive either. He and Maya will both die. MJ I'm still unsure about. Honestly, better would be Rudra dies by his hand, accidentally, and then he is destroyed by Maya before she dies. That would be a fitting punishment for him.

Dying is easier than living with the death of loved ones.

Thats why Maya choose to murder Rishi and Rudra to punish MJ.

The ending is becoming predictable😭

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

Dying is easier than living with the death of loved ones.

Thats why Maya choose to murder Rishi and Rudra to punish MJ.

The ending is becoming predictable😭

The ending may be predictable, but the path to it isn't. There have been quite a few surprises along the way. Abhi toh CVs ne aur bahut kuch plan kar rakha hai hamare liye.

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The ending may be predictable, but the path to it isn't. There have been quite a few surprises along the way. Abhi toh CVs ne aur bahut kuch plan kar rakha hai hamare liye.

Reminds me of Maya's dialogue..kahani ka aant taye hain..

And Rudra said he is that rock which has the ability to change the course of the river and he is doing that.

Minionite thumbnail

Feb 24th - The Past Repeats with a Twist

There hasn't been a lot to analyze, but today started an interesting theme. Repeating the past with a twist.

What you sow, you reap. What goes around, comes around. Ya-da-ya-da-ya. You get the point.

Basically Maya's game is quite simple and yet so elegant. She's going to repeat what happened with her, but with a twist. She was thrown to the curb and destroyed because she got pregnant by MJ. Now, she's setting it up so that MJ throws out Diya from his life with a fake pregnancy by MJ. Wah kya khel hai.

And as she repeats the past and takes her revenge, the colour of her clothes is lightening. I liked how Rudra gave her more gifts and this time ensured she wore them with him. He wants to fill her life with colour and though isn't overstepping, he is bringing that colour into her life. Today it was a dark blue and red striped dress. Over time those colours will become brighter and more consistent.

Mitsu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Feb 24th - The Past Repeats with a Twist

There hasn't been a lot to analyze, but today started an interesting theme. Repeating the past with a twist.

What you sow, you reap. What goes around, comes around. Ya-da-ya-da-ya. You get the point.

Basically Maya's game is quite simple and yet so elegant. She's going to repeat what happened with her, but with a twist. She was thrown to the curb and destroyed because she got pregnant by MJ. Now, she's setting it up so that MJ throws out Diya from his life with a fake pregnancy by MJ. Wah kya khel hai.

And as she repeats the past and takes her revenge, the colour of her clothes is lightening. I liked how Rudra gave her more gifts and this time ensured she wore them with him. He wants to fill her life with colour and though isn't overstepping, he is bringing that colour into her life. Today it was a dark blue and red striped dress. Over time those colours will become brighter and more consistent.

Why do I have a feeling that MJ and Diya are playing a game with Maya. Yes, Maya set up the trap so that Diya feels like she is pregnant and she might even believe that but MJ doesn't seem like the one to be fooled so easily. 

As for Rudra and Maya, I liked the lighthearted moments. I just hope that Rudra's love is actually this sweet.. like for real sweet; at the moment is seems like a dream that can break any moment.