Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

i gotta watch this drama

Yes. Give it a try. It is different from all the shows onscreen now.😃

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Give it a try. It is different from all the shows onscreen now.😃

ok. thank you for letting me know about this drama.

i just watched the first episode of this play. i'm not a fan of danish taimoor.nor have i seen him in any of the plays to date. so i didn't know he was such a good actor. the cast of this play also includes irfan khoosat. and he is an amazing actor.overall this drama is to my taste.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

i just watched the first episode of this play. i'm not a fan of danish taimoor.nor have i seen him in any of the plays to date. so i didn't know he was such a good actor. the cast of this play also includes irfan khoosat. and he is an amazing actor.overall this drama is to my taste.

I am glad you liked it.😊

Yes ..this character suits Danish . And Irfan has an amazing comic timing which offers the much needed comic relief in this drama. Good start. I hope it remains this strong. 👍🏼

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad you liked it.😊

Yes ..this character suits Danish . And Irfan has an amazing comic timing which offers the much needed comic relief in this drama. Good start. I hope it remains this strong. 👍🏼

thanks!😃. 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UmeraT

Is this an episodic?

No. It is a cop drama. So there is the same team of cops who deal with different crimes each few weeks.

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is a good show. It's an episodic. Not as well developed as CID or crime patrol but nevertheless good.

Apart from the suspense, there's some comedy also. It's fun. Every episode is a new crime story.

is any one watching this? this drama is really good. if you like crime drama,you will surely love it.