Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nesh2223 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Prince is not cute as he tries to portray himself. He was not just bitching about Mahendra but even in yesterday's episode was showing his disappointment towards Abinas that he could not make difference between kali gajar and beetroot.. Don't know about expert chef but you can't make difference easily when they are in cooked form. I remember once my mother didn't find black gajar and she made kanji (a spicy beverage made of black carrot and all spices mainly which are used in making pickles) with  beetroot and no one could find that it is actually beetroot not black carrot. 

Not just Abinas, Nandini but  Ulka too and even Jaspal ji. I dont remember if I found any of them bitching about anyone or giivng cold looks or making any sarcastic remark about anyone. Infact Viji ji who was senior age-wise amongst all was not less in bitching and cribbing. 

Yeah viji ji, ulka and jaspal ji was also the cool ones...sadly they were eliminated bcz they couldnt provide the cringe worthy content

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Prince is not cute as he tries to portray himself. He was not just bitching about Mahendra but even in yesterday's episode was showing his disappointment towards Abinas that he could not make difference between kali gajar and beetroot.. Don't know about expert chef but you can't make difference easily when they are in cooked form. I remember once my mother didn't find black gajar and she made kanji (a spicy beverage made of black carrot and all spices mainly which are used in making pickles) with  beetroot and no one could find that it is actually beetroot not black carrot. 

Not just Abinas, Nandini but  Ulka too and even Jaspal ji. I dont remember if I found any of them bitching about anyone or giivng cold looks or making any sarcastic remark about anyone. Infact Viji ji who was senior age-wise amongst all was not less in bitching and cribbing. 

Agree with you. I liked Prince earlier, but now he comes across as petty. He made it sound like he recognized kali gajar easily and was still in the race. As soon as he said that, my first thought was "oh good for you, you absolutely recognized it was kali gajar".

I've only had kali gajar when I visit India and that too only in the kali gajar barfi, but it is not easy to recognize. When my mamaji first brought it, he never told us what it was and told us to guess. I guessed everything from carrots to arbi (yeah I know stupid idea, but we literally named the entire vegetable family I think). It did turn out to be unfair because we had never even heard of kali gajar before that.

We make kanji all the time with regular carrots and beetroot.

Forget about these nice contestants. I haven't seen Akash bitch about someone's taste buds or cooking. For all his faults, the guy respected other people's cooking skills and taste buds. Even Ondrilla hasn't bitched about a person's taste buds or cooking. She bitches about how they were unfair with her or other stuff, but not about cooking.