Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

On a serious note this is so offensive. Matlab even if they are in a relationship imagine your boyfriend/ to be husband thinks only way to further your career is to flirt and showmance with guys on TV.Or else  there is no other way to further her career. No singing , No acting but only flirting with different guys can further her career. If Shukla is truly in a relationship with her and thinks of her worthy of this only. Isn’t it highly highly offensive?

On a serious note.....I don't consider any work low. It's work for dem. If Sana wants she can get out of it wid no harm to her image if she wants . But I doubt Sana can do dt. Anyways people eventually forget .

As far as Shukla is concerned he doesn't really care . And considering the type of person he is I am sure he also thinks very lowly of the show . But he doesn't care enough to tell her not to do it and doesn't want to get into any kind of mess. So he is doing as he has been told ...... probably by the channel and his PR team.

angelic_charm thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I read on twitter that Shukla ji will be hosting the show cuz manish paul will be busy with saregamapa..

Haaaye mohabbat ho to aisi, apni Gf ke liye comedy wala dulha dhundhne mein itni help kar raha hai..Mahan shukla ji ☺️

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Poor Sid he is in so much pain. 😭. To see others flirting with love of his life is not easy.He is hiding his pain only because he is loyal to Colors. So mahan.😭

If honestly they have feelings for one another - kya tamasha bana rahe hain khud ka and apne relationship ka. I’d not say so if this were fiction - but “reality” show mein natak kar rahe hain, and scamming the viewership. What absurdity. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Poor Sid he is in so much pain. 😭. To see others flirting with love of his life is not easy.He is hiding his pain only because he is loyal to Colors. So mahan.😭

pain main toh Shehnaz bhi hain, Shukla ko aise hug ki hai jaise usse dekh kar decades ho gaya

par kya karein, COLORS ki bhalai ke liye ye show kar rahi hai bechari. do dilon ko itna dard dekar akhir aap kya prove karna chahte ho Rangeen log😡

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

.....flirting ,slirting😆😆

Ab aayega maza😆

https://youtu.be/S4HEv3KT3R4

https://youtu.be/8lxRj4DRjQE

Bachi ki madmast adayen chalu ho gyi😆

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wonder how much those fake people (who came to be on show) get paid??? Or are they doing it for free 🤡

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Please don’t laugh.😭. Aapko Shukla ka dard aur selfless love nahin dikta? We used to call him MCP but he is not. He is so great and selfless that for Sana’s career sake and for the channel  he is letting go of his possessiveness and letting her flirt with other guys. Please see his great and selfless love.😭

shukla ji ne car ar driver bhi arrange kar diya hai sana aur family ke liye ...sach mein hum sab bohat mean aur rude hain unki koi achchayi nazar hi nahi aati😒

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

On a serious note.....I don't consider any work low. It's work for dem. If Sana wants she can get out of it wid no harm to her image if she wants . But I doubt Sana can do dt. Anyways people eventually forget .

As far as Shukla is concerned he doesn't really care . And considering the type of person he is I am sure he also thinks very lowly of the show . But he doesn't care enough to tell her not to do it and doesn't want to get into any kind of mess. So he is doing as he has been told ...... probably by the channel and his PR team.

I agree no work done sincerely is low. But the point is no one is sincere here as well. Everyone is fake. Hence I have difficulty having respect for any one involved in the show. And it’s not only Sana but even Paras or other candidates. I saw Jasleen’s promo as well today.😆. The way she is trying to impress Paras and fight with other girls is downright so desperate that I am cringing out of my skin. But ya you are right it is their job no matter what. 

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't BB 13 already have a mini swayamvar for Sana?