Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

🤣

Aur hero saab ko saathwa asmaan pe bithaya jaa raha hain for being ever so humble and respectful to Rajat. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Must have been shown in the Asimpur TV🤣

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Groot

when he was shown the footage of him bitching about Sana , iski hawaiyan udh gayi ðŸ¤£

Yeh😆Hero saab was cringing at himself cuz he knows how bad he looked with all the poking, violent agggression and aag lagaoing he tries to do between people.

Ek number ka chugalkhor mausa hain yeh dhongi hero.🤢 More than Rashmi he deserves the chugalkhor tag. ðŸ¤£

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Itni beizzati hui? ðŸ˜²

Ek toh uske updates itne boring the aur unhe padh ke laga ki isne bada aadmi banke sab accept kar liya. Saint ka title dena bass baaki tha usse. 

Oh you need to watch the eppy ðŸ˜†

Kya mast dhoya usko Rajat ne. ðŸ¤£epic! 

Shakal ekdum dekhne lauak tha. ðŸ¤£

And when he didn't have nothing else to defend himself with he so very slyly  brings in Shehnaaz's hair styllist thinking he could shift his ass from being dhobi pachad. ðŸ¤ª

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why is this guy getting so many favors ? 

today Rajat Sharma has exposed that Asim's extreme anger and fight wale scenes were never shown in the show . ðŸ˜² 

Rajat needs to show some unseen clips where Thookla pushed Asim violently on several occassions and Asim fell on the bed, not once, but many time. Asim’s anger is totally justified, if asim took sid’s dad’s name, it’s wrong just because sid dad is deceased, but Sid can taunt asim’s dad, brother and say bad things just because Asim’s dad is alive. Baap to baap hota hai, Zinda ya Dead, uski identity se hi pehchaan hai. I wish Asim had beat the pulp out of Thookla and left the house. Sid’s pushes were never shown in the show, unseen clips make it clear as to who was more agressive. Sid is a stigma to this society.

Groot thumbnail

Yeh😆Hero saab was cringing at himself cuz he knows how bad he looked with all the poking, violent agggression and aag lagaoing he tries to do between people.

Ek number ka chugalkhor mausa hain yeh dhongi hero.🤢 More than Rashmi he deserves the chugalkhor tag. ðŸ¤£

exactly . also he was bitching about Sana to sid because that day himanshi told her side of story to him , obviously she said bad things about Sana and he believed her. but today Majnu tried to save Himanshi, didnt take her name and instead sunaoed makeup artist wali koi old convo to defend himself and made up a story ke makeup artist told her to start a showmance with sid ðŸ¤¢

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh you need to watch the eppy ðŸ˜†

Kya mast dhoya usko Rajat ne. ðŸ¤£epic! 

Shakal ekdum dekhne lauak tha. ðŸ¤£

And when he didn't have nothing else to defend himself with he so very slyly  brings in Shehnaaz's hair styllist thinking he could shift his ass from being dhobi pachad. ðŸ¤ª

How can anyone stoop to such a low level. Obviously he can. Who, didn't think twice to break a 9 yr old relationship of an elderly woman by being physical with her on national TV. And no remorse of breaking that relationship at all. Height of cheapness! 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

KD KD KD !

Thank You for your efforts Mann . You r one of the person who will keep Asim grounded in life. 

The time and the effort you make for his sake is phenomenal . Without people like you he would never know where he needs to correct himself . Thanks darling ! ðŸ˜³

Please keep criticising I want Asim to be a better human.  He already is but he can be better because he has that hunger and want for being better . He recognises that so please you guys will definitely will be the path for his betterment.  

Never stop criticising him ! 

Cheers ! 

Oh you're welcome! ðŸ¤—

Asim is a hero. What more of a greater person can he possibly become than that? ðŸ˜†

But, thank you too for noticing my efforts. ðŸ¤—

Groot thumbnail

thread merge ho gayi while Sid ki Anti 100 threads are allowed 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

The highlghted part and my response below

That is what shows how decent he is to the core and is a natural reaction unlike those of hardcore true-blooded entitled bullies and MCPs who pride themselves in setting the bar higher YUCK!

Apart from this, I wonder if we are indeed watching the same show! So true the jaundiced eye thingie!!

So Asim's arrr arrr as you put it in annoying and SS's taunting, screeching and calling names and unbearable facial tics are music to your ears and aesthetic to your eyes?

Disgusted!!

Why are you disgusted? LOL. 

If you guys can celebrate the dhobi pachading of SS then Asim, if not more, got just as much dhobi pachad too,so why can't some of us also celebrate too? ðŸ˜†

Shukla also admitted it was wrong just like Asim too, but difference is, nobody's making a hero out of Shukla, whilst Asim  is being hailed to the Sky's for admitting his overt aggressive ways. Both are aggressive and both have abused-So much for the jaundiced eye, ehh?! ðŸ˜†

PS:Why's my thread been trashed and all comments from that thread merged on this thread? ðŸ˜²

BB toh bias hain hi, par yaha bhi bias ki kami nahi. There's thread after thread celebrating how Shukla got shown the mirror yet those threads are still allowed to run. ðŸ˜³

Why oh why, may I ask?? ðŸ¤“

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

thread merge ho gayi while Sid ki Anti 100 threads are allowed 

Exactly. That's just what I said. 

Thread after thread celebrating Shukla being grilled yet they are  allowed to run but not my one and only celebration thread on Asim having his ass grilled too ðŸ¤ª