Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

RashamišŸ’” She did so much for that fraud and still he has the audacity to blame Rashami for not clearing his image. What nonsense!šŸ˜”

Stay Strong Rashami!ā¤ļø

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

himanshi should have used her brains, she should have talked in front of rashami if at all she wanted to discuss/disclose this matter

what was she thinking that by maligning rashami's image she can have more votes for asim, by manipulating neutral viewers?

glad salman pointed this out

how can himanshi make an opinion just by hearing one side of story, udos to devo for standing up for rashami & saying the truth, rashami would have still kept quite & not clarified

p.s. i forgive devo for being so rude to rashami during her omg show

and i know that asim will take care of rashami & will also apologise on himanshi's behalf

but himanshi truely made a fool of herself in this 2nd innings

and that arhaan is such a cheapo, still trying to gain sympathy, good salman showed the clip & the truth came out

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OMGITSME

Is Vikas going to be told off for bringing outside news about Asim? Or is this special treatment for people that are a threat to fixed winner? 

As much as Himanshi deserves the treatment, the double standards this season sucks. 

Exactly if Asim himself said he didnā€™t break up with gf and he will sort it out outside. Then vikas should be treated with same way himanshi is treated. I hate how they are treating himanshi. I am not saying she is innocent but they always treat her unfair thatā€™s why Iā€™m not even a fan of asim but the way they treating himanshi unfair I would want to see asim win. Vikas talked so much about outside he doesnā€™t get any punishment or whatever please give me a break and get the F out of here. Only asim and rashmi is left in the room while Sid has 4-5 people on his side and they want to break two people who are the group because they are scared of them winning 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel like this spoiler could be true because the clips seemed disjointed and edited. ā€œEffing irritatingā€ came outta nowhere and what Salman is saying at the end doesnā€™t make sense - heā€™s gonna come in where to kick a$$? šŸ˜‚ If Asim is gonna talk to an ex, he can only do that after heā€™s out the house. šŸ˜‚ So mmm, maybe itā€™s a misleading precap. (Whatā€™s new?)

Exclusive 

#Salman Didn't drag long the Issue of #AsimRiaz and his any GF outside

like it was shown in promo he was neutral for Both #Asimanshi. 

he said something Casually.

Very very happy to see Himanshi getting grilled for bringing in outside khabre.. Vikas Gupta needs to be called out too. He had no right to spread an unsubstantiated rumour about Asim. But I wonā€™t be surprised if he gets away with it. šŸ™„

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true šŸ˜”

Originally posted by: anna143

Shame that Himanshi considers Arhaan the leech a brother and supports him

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I supported paras when Salman brought the things about this relationship. My problem is never Shukla or paras...I am appalled that bigboss  is insulting everyone except Shukla. Their favoritism is very apparent. 

Asim and paras are both wrong if they didnā€™t care about the feeling of other and playing their game but we donā€™t know their personal reasons. 

Why bigboss is trying to be be the moral officer of outside things. Why Vikas is not reprimanded for bringing Asim personal things. How cruel it is looking when certain section is sliced and diced to find the wrong doings.