Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: masked

I had an inkling that this could happen but still I hoped that the opposite thing would happen? What the hell? I mean Brinda's gonna protect her mom's tormentors instead of being the avenger with Nayan assuming the mantle of the Revenge Naagin except that Nayan is not the one here.

And Nayan's cover has been blown apart.Brinda's gonna marry Dev perhaps to protect the crooked Parikhs.So how the hell is the revenge gonna happen? Yeah the ratings might be good but Naagin series was never about either Bhagyas or Saas-Bahu sagas.

Nayan is not the Naagin and she has been slotted into the Komolika role.If N4 is gonna follow the path of Bhagyas then watching it is another waste of time.Ek kaam karo ab bas Dev ko Karan bana do.

Then Devtara should have been the couple instead of Brindev.Why is Nayan not the Naagin here? 

The series started with Nayan being the avenger Naagin which then got shifted to Brinda.Yeah I liked the Manyata-Brinda Naagin dance today & Brinda is quite the powerful Naagin but what's the use? Why should Brinda fight against Manyata/Nayan for the Parikhs? So Brinda is gonna be this secret protector That Pandit deserved what he got today.He is a fake Pandit.

Because this season is probably different, and yes Nayantara is a Naagin, Mukta herself has confirmed this on one of her posts which she later deleted, I guess Vikas asked her to do so. 

Regarding Nayantara playing the avenging naagin and Brinda playing the defender of the Parikh family, I had made a post over this earlier when the show had just begun. And I guess I was right about this.... 

I mean come on, that initial promo about two naagins living the other person’s life was a clear hint towards what we saw today. The only thing that surprised me was that they suddenly turned Nayantara from a naagin to human. I mean in the promos Nayantara is shown as naagin, in the first two episodes also Nayantara was shown as a shapeshifting naagin, then today Manyata recalled Brinda as the naagin who saved Dev from her deadly attack which we all know was before her 25th birthday!!! So what exactly is going on here? Are the cvs trying to confuse us again? Like suddenly later they may reveal that Nayantara is only Manyata’s real daughter and Brinda’s twin sister because I highly doubt that Pandit and Sears are Nayantara’s real parents. 

Because Nayantara is clearly a lead here as well and she is here for a reason as per mahayogi baba. She maybe sidelined for now, but I’m sure the day she gets her powers all of that will change. If these cvs wanted another Vish or Shesha then they would have taken a person that is known for their negative roles. Nayantara seems negative at the moment no doubt about that, but who on earth sidelines a negative lead that is promoted alongside the main cast?

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Because this season is probably different, and yes Nayantara is a Naagin, Mukta herself has confirmed this on one of her posts which she later deleted, I guess Vikas asked her to do so. 

Regarding Nayantara playing the avenging naagin and Brinda playing the defender of the Parikh family, I had made a post over this earlier when the show had just begun. And I guess I was right about this.... 

I mean come on, that initial promo about two naagins living the other person’s life was a clear hint towards what we saw today. The only thing that surprised me was that they suddenly turned Nayantara from a naagin to human. I mean in the promos Nayantara is shown as naagin, in the first two episodes also Nayantara was shown as a shapeshifting naagin, then today Manyata recalled Brinda as the naagin who saved Dev from her deadly attack which we all know was before her 25th birthday!!! So what exactly is going on here? Are the cvs trying to confuse us again? Like suddenly later they may reveal that Nayantara is only Manyata’s real daughter and Brinda’s twin sister because I highly doubt that Pandit and Sears are Nayantara’s real parents. 

Because Nayantara is clearly a lead here as well and she is here for a reason as per mahayogi baba. She maybe sidelined for now, but I’m sure the day she gets her powers all of that will change. If these cvs wanted another Vish or Shesha then they would have taken a person that is known for their negative roles. Nayantara seems negative at the moment no doubt about that, but who on earth sidelines a negative lead that is promoted alongside the main cast?

Either the CV'S are themselves confused or are trying to confuse the viewers for the addition of more TRP's if that's what I can conclude from your POV.

"Because this season is probably different, and yes Nayantara is a Naagin, Mukta herself has confirmed this on one of her posts which she later deleted, I guess Vikas asked her to do so."

That thing might be a blooper or last minute change.During the interviews with the 2 leading actresses Nia said that Brinda is not a Naagin yet she's the one today whereas Jasmine stated that she's not the vamp but today she's busy being the Komolika here.

Yeah Nayan was shown as the Naagin on the 2nd episode & that's why was given that trademark white costume.So was the White Costume just a prop or just for 1 time show only if  Nayan was not gonna be the Naagin? I have stated earlier that Nayan as the Bean-Playing Naagin could have been more powerful than Brinda if at all the CV'S made her one of the Naagins.

In the promos howsoever the Kundali Swapping was done it was shown that the show was gonna have  2 Naagins like the earlier seasons & it has except that its Brinda & Manyata.The ratings might be good again this coming Thursday but I am not able to make any head/tail of the plot.Whatever the tagline might be whether its Inteqaam ki Saari Hade Hongi Paar or Bhayga apna Fan Failayega or Bhagya ka Zehreela Khel the bedrock of the series has always been the revenge-seeking Naagin & that's what has always entertained the viewers.Why deviate from that?

Its good the CV'S have tried something different but they are not executing it properly or perhaps since we are old viewers used to the revenge story we r not liking this new twisted plot.

Vish or Shesha played equal foil to the protagonist & the same should be done with Nayan instead of sidelining her.I am unable to figure out this Pandit's intentions.He knows that his daughter is the Naagin & is the real daughter of Manyata yet he has not disclosed this fact to the Parikhs.By that shadow I understood that this game was played by some lady vamp from the Parikh family but who it was?

Why didn't Nayan or Manyata instead of wasting their time on Dev did not target the Parikhs one by one?The CV'S could have shown this while continuing with the baby swapping drama.And what about Nayan's character? Not even one glimpse has been shown from her past.

The twist the CV'S wanna give to the series is welcome but it should get liked/understood by the viewers too.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, except Nayan is not Vish or Shesha. I don’t think there will be a Vish or Shesha this season, and I hope there won’t be one. If the makers are doing something different then just do it, but properly without any major blunders like turning Nayan into a human from a naagin.

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah there are chances, because these days they kinda showed Rohan more and if We go by Ekta's previous shows This *Agar bhai nahi Maan rahe toh Meri Shaadi karado Nayantara se* hints at something and I think makers are confused with shaping Nayantara at some point, I think they will focus on Nayan Story after Marriage and Revealation hopefully

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

I had an inkling that this could happen but still I hoped that the opposite thing would happen? What the hell? I mean Brinda's gonna protect her mom's tormentors instead of being the avenger with Nayan assuming the mantle of the Revenge Naagin except that Nayan is not the one here.

And Nayan's cover has been blown apart.Brinda's gonna marry Dev perhaps to protect the crooked Parikhs.So how the hell is the revenge gonna happen? Yeah the ratings might be good but Naagin series was never about either Bhagyas or Saas-Bahu sagas.

Nayan is not the Naagin and she has been slotted into the Komolika role.If N4 is gonna follow the path of Bhagyas then watching it is another waste of time.Ek kaam karo ab bas Dev ko Karan bana do.

Then Devtara should have been the couple instead of Brindev.Why is Nayan not the Naagin here? 

The series started with Nayan being the avenger Naagin which then got shifted to Brinda.Yeah I liked the Manyata-Brinda Naagin dance today & Brinda is quite the powerful Naagin but what's the use? Why should Brinda fight against Manyata/Nayan for the Parikhs? So Brinda is gonna be this secret protector That Pandit deserved what he got today.He is a fake Pandit.

I guess brinda to be side manyata only if she witness Evil parekh family against to that Pandit +Swara  possible killings 

Pandit before death himself confess her real identity +Swapping secret make her against parekhs. till then she is Secret protector wat ever to those Tormenters 😈 

Nayan wat she do  clueless 

It's better to Cvs Meantime Give Sufficient Manyatara 😎

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nayantara's story will begin after Brindev marriage, I'm thinking about that voice-over who said meri Brinda?  And maybe Brinda knows about that curse as well and is desperate to change back to human only. ❓

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Yep! Agreed! I do feel eventually somejow they will show nayan become naagin.