amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes.... seperation with big blaming game is coming next...

Aman only is gonna blame Roshini...hope that time atleast Roshini realises aman love and all is not real...

He needed ayana not roshini.... Roshini should stop her Khan baba crap.... and choose self respect....

Saw how happy he was with his baby and alya in precap smiley7 Roshini plz pack ur bag and leave this stupid guy...

Wat ever justification they may give for this type of behaviour from aman... he is not gonna rise in my eyes..

He lost one admirer in me..

Not Vikram's acting even pulling me into the show  😉😉😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not only u we all are pissed off. Me and vibha already stopped watching. Just come here to read the discussions

amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Not only u we all are pissed off. Me and vibha already stopped watching. Just come here to read the discussions

Yeah.... almost everyone lost positive hope now...

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am feeling so so bad for this show.... I had switched to watching this show from a previous one only bcos that show was showing crap, the vamp always escaped from being caught and the FL was left in pain and as usual crying.... i  was so mesmerized by this show's VFX, the leads sizzling Chemistry and ofcourse the fast paced story. I had never ever imagined it wud end up in the usual itv drama ... now after watching  the last 2 episode the connect  that I had betwn the leads earlier no longer exits...  it seems missing😒Also i find roshni now  a cry baby.. I want her to be strong, I liked the episode when she gives aman a fitting reply when aman insulted her and her mom being money minded and a gold digger when she was needed by aman to save his mom's eyesight.. he insulted her for not being available and was dancing in MLA son's marriage...I want that roshni who wud stand for her rights . The present roshni is taken for a ride by aman and his family .. 

Now the earlier show I had stopped watchg has gone for a leap and the story  looks pretty exciting.  Thinkg of resuming to watching that show again..

Whereas here I vl visit the forum for updates 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

I am feeling so so bad for this show.... I had switched to watching this show from a previous one only bcos that show was showing crap, the vamp always escaped from being caught and the FL was left in pain and as usual crying.... i  was so mesmerized by this show's VFX, the leads sizzling Chemistry and ofcourse the fast paced story. I had never ever imagined it wud end up in the usual itv drama ... now after watching  the last 2 episode the connect  that I had betwn the leads earlier no longer exits...  it seems missing😒Also i find roshni now  a cry baby.. I want her to be strong, I liked the episode when she gives aman a fitting reply when aman insulted her and her mom being money minded and a gold digger when she was needed by aman to save his mom's eyesight.. he insulted her for not being available and was dancing in MLA son's marriage...I want that roshni who wud stand for her rights . The present roshni is taken for a ride by aman and his family .. 

Now the earlier show I had stopped watchg has gone for a leap and the story  looks pretty exciting.  Thinkg of resuming to watching that show again..

Whereas here I vl visit the forum for updates 

Awww.... I feel u..

I was a regular trp giver of another SP iconic season 2 ..now everyone knows about the shows condition...

And this show was my only hope... now it's too gone...

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When I started watching this show, it was because it was finite and the unique story line which doesn’t have dumb ITV BS. I am disgusted by this hypocrisy of Aman. 

- in the initial episodes he was aloof, reserved guy who wanted to not marry Adaah and bring her in this mess. 
- he married roshni to help his mother he had no love for her - actually he didn’t even like her.

- even after she proved she was Ayanah and saved his life he was upset because she was marrying Sameer a married guy with a kid. He knew it was an arranged marriage but never mind.

- he then had all his MU neatly cleared and instead of looking for her and checking that she is okay he goes to the forest on LCR and roshni comes saves him and dies

- he then realised his love after all this.

Present Aman, his kid is not yet one and looks like six month old kid. That means he had a relationship with this Alia around 15months ago which is very recent. He doesn’t tell roshni about her because he has broken up with her and has had no contact since with her. If we go by that logic then why did he expected roshni to tell him about Sameer? Roshni didn’t marry Sameer and they didn’t contact each other either ?

He expects his newlywed wife to be okay with his ex and their baby in his house whilst he plays baby daddy? He says “mere liye” in precap and I want to ask him that wasn’t dying enough for you that you want this? 
I never liked aman for his love after dying but I let it go, I now hate him and have zero respect for him. When I watch guy like sarabjeet who truly respects a woman (CS) and even though she is pregnant with another man’s child he treats the kid like his own, I then wonder why anyone would like a man like aman? Is it because he is played by Vikram? What if it was aftab doing this? Will we all be giving excuses as well? Or we will want saima to leave?

For me a character is must, I am not a Vikram groupie nor do I believe in toxic positivity where everything will get better. I don’t care if this baby is his or not and nor do I care that he has a past, what I do care is his behaviour towards roshni and how disgusting he is with his hypocrisy. 

If he now misunderstands roshni after knowing that instead of disclosing about his sisters p**n debut she chose to malign herself, that girl wouldn’t harm a fly. If he still MU her he doesn’t deserve her and I want roshni to leave and never to return. He always regrets later which is fine he can this time too but I want roshni to divorce him and not come back.

Like Sanchita said I have stopped watching and won’t watch but if they bring in a new guy for roshni - it can be Vikram in a double role and he truly loves her for her, doesn’t need her to save him and genuinely pursues her and cares for her I will start watching. Aman is dead for me and I don’t care what he does now.

amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

When I started watching this show, it was because it was finite and the unique story line which doesn’t have dumb ITV BS. I am disgusted by this hypocrisy of Aman. 

- in the initial episodes he was aloof, reserved guy who wanted to not marry Adaah and bring her in this mess. 
- he married roshni to help his mother he had no love for her - actually he didn’t even like her.

- even after she proved she was Ayanah and saved his life he was upset because she was marrying Sameer a married guy with a kid. He knew it was an arranged marriage but never mind.

- he then had all his MU neatly cleared and instead of looking for her and checking that she is okay he goes to the forest on LCR and roshni comes saves him and dies

- he then realised his love after all this.

Present Aman, his kid is not yet one and looks like six month old kid. That means he had a relationship with this Alia around 15months ago which is very recent. He doesn’t tell roshni about her because he has broken up with her and has had no contact since with her. If we go by that logic then why did he expected roshni to tell him about Sameer? Roshni didn’t marry Sameer and they didn’t contact each other either ?

He expects his newlywed wife to be okay with his ex and their baby in his house whilst he plays baby daddy? He says “mere liye” in precap and I want to ask him that wasn’t dying enough for you that you want this? 
I never liked aman for his love after dying but I let it go, I now hate him and have zero respect for him. When I watch guy like sarabjeet who truly respects a woman (CS) and even though she is pregnant with another man’s child he treats the kid like his own, I then wonder why anyone would like a man like aman? Is it because he is played by Vikram? What if it was aftab doing this? Will we all be giving excuses as well? Or we will want saima to leave?

For me a character is must, I am not a Vikram groupie nor do I believe in toxic positivity where everything will get better. I don’t care if this baby is his or not and nor do I care that he has a past, what I do care is his behaviour towards roshni and how disgusting he is with his hypocrisy. 

If he now misunderstands roshni after knowing that instead of disclosing about his sisters p**n debut she chose to malign herself, that girl wouldn’t harm a fly. If he still MU her he doesn’t deserve her and I want roshni to leave and never to return. He always regrets later which is fine he can this time too but I want roshni to divorce him and not come back.

Like Sanchita said I have stopped watching and won’t watch but if they bring in a new guy for roshni - it can be Vikram in a double role and he truly loves her for her, doesn’t need her to save him and genuinely pursues her and cares for her I will start watching. Aman is dead for me and I don’t care what he does now.

They totally ruined and killed aman.... that's y am saying even if they show he is faking or whatever bullshit later too..it's done...

When he mentioned the word " insecured " I was like come on dude... 

Am very sorry to say this but now for me aman is Not pure... 

Am not taking about relationship b4 marriage...but having an intimate relationship and a having a baby is goshhh... he totally hides it.. 

I dnt think even his family knows about it..or They knew it ???

Then he spoke vbadly about Roshini and all.. then he knows he is Roshini weakness...so taking advantage of it..

For me aman is Not gonna be the same.... 

Am not fan of any actor...i appreciate and loves their acting... that's y I mentioned about Vikram..

My post is completely about my disappointment about aman...

Walk away roshini...

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amlavs

They totally ruined and killed aman.... that's y am saying even if they show he is faking or whatever bullshit later too..it's done...

When he mentioned the word " insecured " I was like come on dude... 

Am very sorry to say this but now for me aman is Not pure... 

Am not taking about relationship b4 marriage...but having an intimate relationship and a having a baby is goshhh... he totally hides it.. 

I dnt think even his family knows about it..or They knew it ???

Then he spoke vbadly about Roshini and all.. then he knows he is Roshini weakness...so taking advantage of it..

For me aman is Not gonna be the same.... 

Am not fan of any actor...i appreciate and loves their acting... that's y I mentioned about Vikram..

My post is completely about my disappointment about aman...

Walk away roshini...

I agree and I read that you did say even Vikram is not enough to bring that interest back. I meant in general when some says it’s a plan or whatever. 

It isn’t that he had a past or was with another girl which bothers me it’s his hypocrisy and the fake love he professes. He said he had Dil ka connection with roshni then what was the baby mama? No Dil ka connection there is it? He was intimate with her which I expect a normal man to be with his GF then why not tell his wife that he did had a past relationship? 
This aman is worse than a villain because villains at least don’t pretend. I don’t care if it’s his plan he should not expect roshni to be okay with this. In IPKKND Arnav and la was not a secret so it never mattered to khushi and Arnav didn’t had to explain. Even then with sheetal he was adamant that the kid is not his and it was khushi pushing him to accept the kid. There it made sense given Arnavs character here it doesn’t. 
I am so disgusted by aman that it has truly put me off the show which is a good thing. Aman is a hypocrite who thinks rules don’t apply to him and he needs a bloody reality check.

fatimaali thumbnail

im also watsh the show because vikram but this track is very bad sorry to say đŸ˜ĄđŸ’”

amlavs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I agree and I read that you did say even Vikram is not enough to bring that interest back. I meant in general when some says it’s a plan or whatever. 

It isn’t that he had a past or was with another girl which bothers me it’s his hypocrisy and the fake love he professes. He said he had Dil ka connection with roshni then what was the baby mama? No Dil ka connection there is it? He was intimate with her which I expect a normal man to be with his GF then why not tell his wife that he did had a past relationship? 
This aman is worse than a villain because villains at least don’t pretend. I don’t care if it’s his plan he should not expect roshni to be okay with this. In IPKKND Arnav and la was not a secret so it never mattered to khushi and Arnav didn’t had to explain. Even then with sheetal he was adamant that the kid is not his and it was khushi pushing him to accept the kid. There it made sense given Arnavs character here it doesn’t. 
I am so disgusted by aman that it has truly put me off the show which is a good thing. Aman is a hypocrite who thinks rules don’t apply to him and he needs a bloody reality check.

Yes vibha i wanted to know wat r they doing with his character...

To be frank when I saw aman kissing the duppata and sleeping with it... frankly it didn't impress me @ all...

Even aft Roshini death when he did it..it gave me feels... but now it's like he is faking..

Trust me my mom asked me y they showed this scene ?? To whom he is showing off this?? It's like he knows Roshini 'll be touched to see this... 

I dnt know...how to say.... I suck in writing...