seema132 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i came 2 kno abt sum new serials 4m my frnds so thot f havin a glimpse f dem, bt i ddnt find ne f dem as attractive as ls. i mean, i ddnt find dat charm in those serials dat i saw in ls. i guess i can never i hv dat feeling for ne other serial which i had 4 ls. wat do u guys feel???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heartthrobguy thumbnail
Well i feel that much attached to LS that because of it i cant watch any show now.Which ever show i watch now i start comparing it with LS and in the end i would stop watching that serial saying this serial is so dramatical.I dont think if we would ever see such realistic programme based on youth.
yasmeeneee thumbnail
i ve seen many serials but i didnt find the same charm in other serial like in ls so no comparison with ls... and like u said i really dont like any other serial because of the charm of ls
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same here..ive seen many shws post LS..bt obviously none r newhere near LS et al...tere cn b no shw lyk LS eva...it roked our wrld 😊 😊
Arsh_here thumbnail
yeah... even i love watching some nice dramas... but i am not attached to them... i was addicted to LS.. i couldnt wait for LS to come on air... yep.. i wont get these feelings again for any other show i think..!!
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heartthrobguy

Well i feel that much attached to LS that because of it i cant watch any show now.Which ever show i watch now i start comparing it with LS and in the end i would stop watching that serial saying this serial is so dramatical.I dont think if we would ever see such realistic programme based on youth.

Same thing happen to me, whenever i try to watch some other serial, unconciously i start compairing it wid LS & get that there is no comparison then shut the tv.This serials have no match for LS. Its the show where i think even who doesnt fall in love can feel the feelings of dreamy world of love, its pain,its sweetness. Thats why its the unique one. I miss LS😭