Bollywood Forum CC #29- Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

58.3k

Users

48

Likes

714

Frequent Posters

EDOH32DUEJGZGG7K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: STMBDIERO6T5T2O7

Ye aur dholu similar dikhte the... bachchpan mein


Dholu was cuter.

2QE3ZLDSSW5I3LUH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

What's the story behind @MrsRanveerSingh? Has she gone crazy or is her account hacked?

EDOH32DUEJGZGG7K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yahan ke ya phir Twitter ke jhoond might have attacked her for going against the flow. Hota hai. Even Nimbu Mirchi was pro DP-RS. But after I think Cannes threads mocking on her by the jhoond, she now regularly bashes RSDP.

EDOH32DUEJGZGG7K thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Itna akkad kyun dikha reli hai PC?

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Sardi mein baarish is the worst. Ek toh thand, upar se sab seela seela sa lagta hai phir.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Sardi mein baarish is the worst. Ek toh thand, upar se sab seela seela sa lagta hai phir.


Upar se this dryness that is causing me nose bleed.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".