Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
you hated sanaya😆you are drashti fan na.just kidding
And u from opposite faction. Sanaya aur Aditi sharma ka fan ho. 😆 Waisey i admit , Drashti overacting karti hey.
lol yes😆it is a coincidence😆but i don't hate DD.waise sanaya and DD are friends😊Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
And u from opposite faction. Sanaya aur Aditi sharma ka fan ho. 😆 Waisey i admit , Drashti overacting karti hey.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0