Ishita wanting to make Raman jealous 

while he feels Sharad must be Ishita's cousin

and as she likes a Audi too she would have 

sat in it 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 24

Ishita saw Raman going and said-sharad,please drop me .I am getting late for my office.

Sharad nodded and both settled in the car .he start driving while Ishita was thinking about Raman.

Ishita-kahin Raman gussa toh nahi ho gaye honge mujhe Sharad ke saath dekh kar,but his expression was not like that .shayad woh samajh hi nahi paaye honge ki yeh kaun hai.i am sure he will ask me about him.shall I tell him the truth.ofcourse I will ,main kyun sach chupaun.mujhe koi fark nahi padhta Sharad kitna handsome hai yaa kitna successful hai.i just love my raman.but mujhe gussa bhi hona hai unse for not coming yesterday.she was lost in his thoughts when Sharad said-kya hua,u r very silent .

Ishita look at him and he said-koi problem hai??

Ishita-nahi,it's just I am getting late.can u drive a bit faster??

Sharad-sure,waise bura naa mano toh baat bolun??

Ishita look at him and nodded.

Sharad-if u want u can quit his job and join me.uncle keh rahen the about ur bad terms with ur boss.and I also knew about ur potential.toh agar tum chaho,u can join me.agar breach of contract ki wajah se koi problem hogi toh I will handle it.tumhe koi problem nahi hogi .

Ishita-thanks Sharad,but I don't wanna quit.aur waise bhi tum kyun mere liye loss saho.

Sharad-loss ki baat nahi hai,actually tumhe hire karna ek faayde ka sauda hoga.tum bahut efficient ho aur talented bhi.

Ishita-thanks for the compliment,but still I will not quit my job.

Sharad-but why,if ur boss is troubling u ,u can leave the job .

Ishita-dekhiye,Raman mujhe trouble nahi karte aur waise bhi ,I am an independent woman.i like to take my own decision.and I really don't want any interference in it.mera office aa gaya hai,stop the car.

Sharad stop the car and she came out.

Ishita-thanks for the lift.

Sharad-anytime,I will come to pick u.

Ishita-no thanks,I can manage .she said and went inside while he smirked and said-bahut tikhi cheez hai,mazaa aayega.he said and drive away .

Ishita went inside thinking about sharad's words and getting angry the way he was talking about Raman.

Ishita-hadh hai ,how dare he say so,kitna bakwaas kar raha tha Raman ke baare mein.mann toh Kar raha tha,ek thappad rakh doon.thank God he went .and ishu,stop thinking about him,think about Raman .u have to tease him but not hurt him.she said and went inside smiling.

She entered the office and everyone turned to her looking at her while she smiled seeing everyone's reaction.

Ishita-seems I am looking very good,tabhi sab aise dekh rahen hai mujhe .Raman Kahan hai,unka bhi expression dekhun.she was thinking and went to his cabin .

She saw him doing something on his laptop and flaunt herself.he smiled a little seeing her and she made a baby face.

Ishita-office mein aa Kar ek dum sadhu Kumar ho jaate hai. Lagta hai mujhe hi hug karna padega,thinking so she was going to him when he said-yes Mr Mehta,I think this project will be a grand success for us.he said bit louder making her realise that he is on video call.

She made a face and went out .

Ishita settled on her chair and said-unhe toh koi fark hi nahi padhta hai,chod ishu .apne kaam mein lag jaa.tera boss sach much bahut khadoos hai .she said angrily and then said-khadoos nahi, hardworking hai mere raman.sirf apni mehnat se itna bada business khada kiya hai and i should be proud of him.she said and got busy in her work.

After half an hour,she was busy in her work when he came inside smiling.she look at him and continued her work.

Raman-koi bahut khoobsurat lag raha hai aaj,he said smiling.

Ishita-i know,kuch aur bataiye.

Raman-attitude haan.

Ishita-yes,kuch kaam hai toh boliye ,sir .I am very busy.

Raman-gussa ho??

Ishita-nahi toh,kyun hongi main gussa.koi galti ki aapne??

Raman-jaan agar gussa ho toh seedhe seedhe bol do,main mana lunga but don't talk to me like this.

Ishita-achcha,toh hoon main gussa.manaiye mujhe.she said angrily while he smiled.

Ishita -what,main sach mein gussa hoon aur aap nahi jaante ki ek biwi Kya karti hai jab woh gusse mein hoti hai.

Raman-kya karti hai??he said smiling.

Ishita -mujhe naa aapse baat hi nahi karni,aap jao.i am busy.

Raman-chup ho jaa madrasan,kitna bhaav maregi.maana ki tu khoobsurat lag rahi hai ,but main bhi toh roz se jyada handsome lag raha hoon.dekh tere favourite colour ki shirt bhi pehni hai maine.everyone was ogling at me,soch rahi hongi sab ki sir kitne handsome hai .pata nahi kaun hogi woh lucky ladki jiski Shaadi hogi mujhse.aur tumhe koi value hi nahi apne handsome hubby ki .he said ever so cutely making her smile a little.

Ishita-raman,I am really busy.

Raman-chod naa madrasan,hum dono ke liye table book karaya hai.lunch ke liye,let's go.

Ishita-lunch date,wow.but kisi ne dekh liya toh??

Raman-i don't care ,chal naa.i really want to spend some quality time with u .

Ishita-ok,let's go.but office mein Kya kahenge .

Raman-i have already scheduled a meeting for us,aapko pata hoga that we have gone with some clients but it will be only for us.

Ishita-wow,pretty impressive.i must say,Mr bhalla,u r getting smarter.

Raman-thank u Mrs bhalla.waise main bhi ek baat bolun.

Ishita-boliye.

Raman-i don't like everyone ogling at u .

Ishita-issliye aap mujhe yahan se le jaa rahen hai??

Raman-yes and also because I want to touch u ,just can't stop myself seeing u looking so hot.

Ishita-iska matlab Mera ready hona kaam aa gaya,my hubby is really desiring for me.

Raman-u can't even think how badly I want to hug u.tabhi toh bhaga Kar le jaa raha hoon.he said smiling making her smile too.

Ishita-ok let's go.i too wanna spend some really good time with u.she said and both walked outside.

Raman-waise,who was that boy with u. Koi cousin tha tumhara.i never saw him before,pretty good looking .he said making her stop .

Ishita-woh,

Raman-haan wahin,Audi le kar ghoom raha tha ,teri favourite car.u must be impressed.chalayi ??he asked to which she nodded in no.

Raman-kyun,di nahi usne??

Ishita-nahi,I don't wanna drive and don't wanna talk about him also.

Raman-kyun,aakhir aisa kaun tha??he asked again to which she said,Sharad,making him stop in way.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread #3

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

NYc update di 😃

ND think u for the pm😊

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update.

Loved it

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Sharad is a guy with not so good intentions 😡

Ishita cannot hear anything against raman

She cannot remain angry on him for long 

One side she shows her anger other side she calms down ❤️😃

Ishita told him about sharad

Lets see how he will react 

Ty 4 d pm too

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the PM Di!!! It's been a while since you updated this one... Ishita trying to tease Puttar with the help of Shardul...Yet, she couldn't hear anything against Raman, after all he is her Pati Parameswar...

Raman presumes Shardul to be Ishita's cousin and don't give much attention to him but the Bubble is about to burst after knowing his whereabouts ...

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

When will they be free from this condition 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good that guy I hate him 

Waiting for Raman s reaction

Please cont soon 

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Plz update next part soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful update dear.. .waiting for ramans reaction.. ..