Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nayantara remembers what  she saw , the killer's faces. So I think Nyaantara is def Manyata's child or atleast she is the one who she was carrying with herself whilst falling off the cliff.

But I felt the screenspace was pretty equally distributed amongst all. There were plenty of scenes of Nayantara & Manyata. Infact I would love to see more of Dev. He's kinda sidelined.

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was crap this season totally not upto the mark the only thing that I loved watching bits of it was Dev Naintara   brinda achi nahi lag rahi aaj to confirm brinda Dev bakwas hain🀒 I like manyata alot πŸ˜Š brinda show dubayegi πŸ€’

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am new here and sorry to say but for me both are childish naagin lolz.jasmine totally dont fit for naagin role,just my view .nia I m see something new as i get tired to see her bold web show .

Even Male lead are also like a comedian to me .I did watch naagin 3 and when it was start oh man everyone was banging their head on the forum .survi  won't look good as naagin she is not for this kind of role blah blah.😁😁😁😁😁 .

I like both jasmin and nia dont like her web show I like her simple role .even I feel jasmin would look good as positive character. Gray naagin character is just not her cup of tea.just my view.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In season 3, Vish was everywhere in the first few episodes but Bela was nowhere. Eventually the screenspace got distributed. 

Personally I didn't feel like Brinda was everywhere, Nayan and Manyata were seen throughout the episode. 

And there's huge possibility of Brinda being Manyata's real daughter. The babies got swapped during that scene when Manyata got her conscious back alongside that river or smth. 

Lets see what happens. Both of them are the leads so they are equally important.