Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
It is an old fact.
Originally posted by: Melissaa
The Amitabh part is believable kya? He made it sound like everyone apart from Ayan was getting naughty on Brahmastra sets.😆
kahi aisa to nahi ki sachmuch aiswarya ko bhi ..........😲
thats y jaya bacchan became like this
I came to know yesterday itself.
![]()
He's wearing that shirt again...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6ftYuwH_7P/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I read about Milan luthria Raj khosla for the first time here
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I read about Milan luthria Raj khosla for the first time here
I don’t even know who these people are. Naam sune sune se hain lekin.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0