Bollywood Forum CC #27- Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.7k

Users

47

Likes

849

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hel9_jq0R/?igshid=11joz9afn1gxk

I still want to pretend that HIMYM ending didn’t happen 😵 .

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I'm still gonna say people are angry because they didn't do fan service.

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Image

Raj khosla

Image

Milan Luthira

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan


aloobir has a naughty sex life is hard to digest

The Amitabh part is believable kya? He made it sound like everyone apart from Ayan was getting naughty on Brahmastra sets.😆

Melissaa thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So Raj Khosla is the one... I read on wiki that he is the director who introduced neo noir genre in to BW, he was known as a director who presents women well in his films, he is a trained singer ( there was a clue the husband-wife (his sister) singing urdu songs.


At first I thought Raj Kapoor but he would not be described as a director only...he was an actor, director, producer.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

This Christmas I was lost in space

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Chalo shuru ho gaya 5 year olds ke styling yahan bhi...


https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hlhodnAHY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link


Khaali 5 year olds hi kyun? Taimur's clothes are also styled even though Kareena claims she just buys stuff for him.

Posted: 6 years ago

Nice to see girl flaunting c sectin scar without photoshop ping

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hbz-UHKWl/?igshid=ijzt5rwta5qp

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Nice to see girl flaunting c sectin scar without photoshop ping



She's a mom?

Edited by zoinks - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".