Bollywood Forum CC #27- Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.7k

Users

47

Likes

849

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I read about Milan luthria Raj khosla for the first time here

Raj khosla Ka mujhe bhi nahi pata. Milan luthra is a film director.Director of ouatim,baadshaho
HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Raj khosla Ka mujhe bhi nahi pata. Milan luthra is a film director.Director of ouatim,baadshaho



All of that blind was new information for me. Without Reddit comments, I would’ve never guessed those names. How do people know so much about non star celebs like Raj Khosla and Milan ?

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HariBhari



All of that blind was new information for me. Without Reddit comments, I would’ve never guessed those names. How do people know so much about non star celebs like Raj Khosla and Milan ?

may be one of the writer is related to these people
HaariBhai thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

may be one of the writer is related to these people


It is possible because lot of Celebs stalk Reddit. Last I heard, Sonam Kapoor was posting salty comments .
Some celebs have accounts there and they comment regularly


Edited by HariBhari - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".