Rudra maya rishi...

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Rishi might die I feel... may be commit suicide... rudra and maya dialogues hinted that clearly.. 

Maya is trying to affect the guys where it hurts d most... rishi fell for her instantly.. she will break his heart..

Coming to rudra.. he might be getting into the maya jaal as well but somehow he is smarter.. he already guessed something is a miss.. he will start connecting the dots I feel... 

Precap i think maya has challenged rudra for a fight ..the same that we saw in the trailer. 

Btw m loving maya rudra scenes .. they r lit ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Till now , I don't think Rishi has fallen for her , Rishi is a happy-go-lucky guy and when he sees such a stunning woman , he'd of course go after her . But it's just a crush , not love. Not yet. 

In fact , among the two brothers, I won't be surprized if Rudra is the one to fall for Maya first, since he's more depth . He's like the ocean while Rishi is like a fountain. 

Rishi may not die, but he'll certainly go through life and death situation. He won't commit suicide but Maya will again do some thing that'll put his life at risk.

Just hoping she don't start killing innocent people like last season, which is where I draw the line.