Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Aavnii... it was such a beautiful update ❤️

The bond of Rishabh and Prerna not as a couple but as parents is so perfectly written in this story 

The dialogues you wrote are so beautiful.. especially that ‘Maa-Baap and Pati Patni wala dialogue’ 👏

Aise hi aur bhi acchi acchi stories likhti raho 🤗

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

What an awesome OS Avni👏👏totally loved it... I'm a sucker for angst (but it should have a happy ending 😆)and this has so much angst that pyaasi aatma tripth ho gayi 😌😆

You know that RB breaking a glass window scene.... That's my top favorite scene of imagination for my favorite pairs😛...I have imagined that scene on every one of my favorite male leads  ofc it's for the FL in my case... Not for daughter but still... I  loved that🤣

And I absolutely loved how you made Prerna react here.... Kaash😔....the way she took care of Rishabh and comforted him is ....and her words We Bajajs are fighters is fab.....she included herself in the family.....She referred to herself as a Bajaj....Nivi's words are so true,glad to see A listened to her at least 🙄...family reunion was🤧...Everything about this story is superb.... Thank you for writing such a gem!! ❤