Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

More then her chatter, I found her sitting position hilarious, couldnt stop laughing.. I mean she sat with her back towards Parvathy the whole time, that's obnoxious behaviour.

Yes I found her back partially turned to Parvathy very disrespectful.  In one segment when Parvathy was speaking she wasn’t even looking at her though that might have been more of her desire to pretend that she’s taking it all in and thinking it through.  But once again, looked disrespectful.  

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

https://twitter.com/YeShaamMASTANI7/status/1199720015186059276?s=20

This outburst was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The whole time she sat there making faces, dazed and at one point almost yawning when Ayushman was speaking then goes on a shouting spree . The disrespectful way she sat seemed even more elitist. She must have been sulking for not getting to sit at the center.  

She expects respect and feels she is entitled to it. But carefully curated career is falling apart since Kalank. They (kjo and her) believed the hype they’ve created. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If animated was a synonym for bimbo-like behaviour, I would have agreed with you. She was so meh.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

This outburst was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The whole time she sat there making faces, dazed and at one point almost yawning when Ayushman was speaking then goes on a shouting spree . The disrespectful way she sat seemed even more elitist. She must have been sulking for not getting to sit at the center.  

She expects respect and feels she is entitled to it. But carefully curated career is falling apart since Kalank. They (kjo and her) believed the hype they’ve created. 

This looks so much worse as a meme πŸ˜‚.  Someone should make one of her questioning what she’s done to deserve the snake emoji πŸ˜‚.  

GumGum thumbnail

The quoted replies and the discussions there... Looks like logon ne finally rangeen chashma utaar diye hai.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Animations are still better, she is like that screechy annoying whining girl you try to avoid.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

More then her chatter, I found her sitting position hilarious, couldnt stop laughing.. I mean she sat with her back towards Parvathy the whole time, that's obnoxious behaviour.

or she was trying to show her non existent ass lol.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

being animated is better than slapping and beating people with a stick...atleast she is not hurting anyone.😳

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🐍🐍🐍 

I know what you did last summer... 😜

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

🐍🐍🐍 

I know what you did last summer... 😜

Alia doesn't get it. Please explain to her.