Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

CHAPTER 12

EXT: On the roads of Kolkata, Day

Time was passing like, sand slips from the hand, but there was no trace of Prerna. Anurag searched for her on every possible place starting from their favorite park to all the places they met after she was back to Kolkata. Meanwhile, he kept calling her but her phone was switched off.  

After a few hours, he stopped at the howrah bridge and parked his car. He walked up to the side of the bridge and closed his eyes.

Anurag- “Where are you Prerna?” He remembered about the last time he was here with Prerna. 

FLASHBACK 

Prerna took out a coin and closed her eyes and wished for something. She then threw the coin in the river. Anurag kept looking at her and smiled.

Anurag- “tum maanti ho ye sab” prerna smiled

Prerna- “apni apni marzi hai” and Anurag smiled.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Anurag took out a coin and closed his eyes.

Anurag(in his mind)- “Kahan ho tum Prerna? Please Prerna se milwa dijiye” He then threw the coin in the river. He then stood there for some more time, when his phone rang and it was Anupam calling. He received the call. 

Anupam- “Prerna mili?”

Anurag- “nahi”

Anupam- “tumhare paas Prerna ka number hai?”

Anurag- “haan...par uska phone switched off hai”

Anupam- “tum mujhe uska number send kar do,main trace karwata hun…” and Anupam disconnected the call. Anurag sends Prerna’s number to Anupam. 

Anurag again started his search for Prerna with an all new hope in his heart. 

INT: Shumona’s House

Prerna was packing her stuff and Shumona was walking back and forth. Suddenly she stopped in front of Prerna with her hands crossed against her chest. 

Shumona- “Prerna bataye gi...what is the problem? Tere toh kal ki tickets thi then why are you going back today…” 

Prerna (while doing her work)- “bataya toh..ek important kaam aa gaya hai...aur aaj hi jaana zaroori hai..”

Shumona- “aur ja kaise rahi hai?”

Prerna- “koi train toh mil hi jayegi...jo mujhe meri manzil tak pahucha de..”

Shumona- “acha..idhar dekh (She makes Prerna look at her)..ye aankhon mein phir aansun kyu hai..”

Prerna- “gharwalon ki bas tension hai that’s it”

Shumona- “acha...aur Anurag kyu nhi aaya tujhe chhodne” Prerna again resumes her work.

Prerna- “actually use kuch important kaam aa gaya tha isiliye..vo nahi aa paya. Vo toh aana chahta tha”

Shumona- “Prerna..main jaanti hun main tujhe Anurag ke tarah nahi samjhti par...jab bhi koi jhuth bolta hai toh zaroor samajh jaati hun..” Shumona held Prerna from her shoulder and made her face her. 

Shumona- “mujhe sirf sach sunna hai...please Prerna batao kya hua hai?” Prerna started crying and fell on the floor. Shumona also sat beside Prerna and hugged her tightly.

Prerna- “Kaaki maa chahti hai ki main Anurag ki zindagi se chali jaun. Unhe mere pyaar ke baare mein pata chal gaya hai. And...unhe lagta hai ki...main….Anurag keliye best choice nahi hun...Main Anurag ke liye ...best..nahi hun…” Shumona pulled Prerna out of the hug. 

Shumona- “Look at me Prerna...idhar dekho meri taraf aur suno. Ye sacrifice and all movies and serials mein acha lagta hai. Aur kab tak dusro ke according chalogi han...kab tak. This is your life Prerna and Anurag...he is your love. Tumne apne pyaar ko paane ke liye bahut intezaar kiya hai...kya tum uss pyaar ke liye stand nahi le sakti. Aur suno...tum Anurag ke liye best ho ya nahi, ye...tum ya Anurag decide karoge...tumhari Kaaki maa nahi...samjhi…”

Prerna- “Vo kaaki maa….Anurag ki maa hai. Unka Anurag pe mujhse pahle haq banta hai. Main aisa nahi kar sakti...” she stood up followed by Shumona and wiped off her tears. She then closed her bag and drag it towards the exit. She stopped at the door and turned to Shumona.

Prerna- “ Thank you for everything” and she passed a weak smile to her.

Shumona- “main humesha tere saath hun. Aur phir se keh rahi hun...apne pyaar ke liye stand le le Prerna, warna saloon baad...you gonna regret your decision...Please Prerna ek baar phir soch le..”

Prerna- “bye” and Prerna left from there. 

Shumona- “mujhe kuch toh karna hoga...Anurag ko batana hoga...uska number kahan se milega?... haan google” she then googled Basu corporation and took out the official contact number. She dialled the number.

Shumona-"Hello"

Receptionist-"Hello, Basu Corporation. How may I help you"

Shumona-"Hello, I wanna talk with Mr. Anurag Basu"

Reception-"Ma'am, sir is not in the office. Any message for him?"

Shumona-" Can I get his personal number"

Receptionist-"sorry ma'am, we are not allowed to do this" Shumona worriedly kept her hand on her forehead and after thinking for a few seconds

Shumona-"Actually he knows me, I am his client from London. I don't have much time and it’s urgent. If your boss faces any problem then be ready to face the aftereffects of it.”

Receptionist- “Really sorry ma’am but..”

Shumona- “Your boss will lose his client and you, your job..”

Receptionist- “Ma’am here is Anurag Sir’s number, 9889760042”

Shumona- “thank you” and she disconnected the call. Shumona immediately called Anurag

EXT: Somewhere in Kolkata, Evening

Anurag was driving his car while looking here and there in search of Prerna. When his phone rang with some unknown number. 

Prerna’s name automatically slipped from his mouth and with hope in his heart he received the call. 

Anurag- “hello..Prerna..ka..” before he could complete his sentence, he heard another voice from the other side and the voice was not of his Prena.

Shumona- “Anurag...main Shumona bol rahi hun..Prerna ki dost…”

Anurag- “Prerna tumhare yahan hai kya?”

Shumona- “Vo aayi toh thi...par apna samaan lekar chali gayi..” he immediately stopped his car

Anurag- “chali gayi...kaise chali gayi. Tumne roka nahi use…?kahan chali gayi…?”

Shumona- “vo railway station ke liye nikli hai...please jao usse rok lo..Anurag usse rok lo…”

Anurag- “haan..” Anurag was about to disconnect the call but he heard Shumona saying something from the other side

Shumona- “Anurag….Prerna loves you a lot. Please use rok lo..” and Anurag disconnected the call. 

Anurag- “Miss Prerna Sharma..I am coming...aur iss baar main tumhe meri Zindagi se kahin jaane nahi dunga…” 

He started his car and drove towards the railway station to bring back his love, Prerna. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scroll down for the next chapter guys...

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

CHAPTER 13 (LAST CHAPTER)

EXT: Railway station, evening

Anurag reached the railway station and parked his car at one side. He was about to get out of the car when his phone rang, it was Nivedita. He recieved the call.

Nivedita- “Prerna ka kuch pata chala?”

Anurag- “haan di...vo railway station aayi hai…”

Nivedita- “jaise hi vo tumhe mil jaye...please let me know”

Anurag- “Okay di” He disconnected the call.

INT: Railway station, evening

Anurag ran inside the station and starting looking for Prerna here and there but unfortunately he was not able to find her. Anurag took out a photo of Prerna on his phone and started showing it to others. But unfortunately, he didn’t even get a single positive response. After sometime, he felt defeated and sat on a bench on the platform. 

Anurag- “Kahan ho tum Prerna?” In the meantime, an old woman came and sat beside him. She looked at him and then her eyes fell on the picture on his phone.

Old woman- “kya hua beta?...koi kho gaya hai?” Anurag looked at the women and then on his phone.

Anurag- “ye..mujhe chodd kar ja rahi hai”

Old woman- “vo mil jayegi...tum himmat mat haro” Anurag passed her a weak smile. 

The old woman looked here and there when her eyes fell on an enquiry counter.

Old woman- “beta tum bata saktey ho vo kahan ja sakti hai?”

Anurag- “Mumbai”

Old woman- “toh tum wahan (pointed to the enquiry counter) jaakar puch lo ki Mumbai jaane waali train kab aayegi..” Anurag smiled and stood up. He was about to go when he turned to the woman

Anurag- “thank you aunty”

Anurag went to the counter and stood in the que and with the passing time, he was getting impatient. He looked here and there and again on the number of people in the que. Slowly it was reducing and after sometime, it was Anurag’s turn. 

Anurag- “Mumbai jaane wali train kab aayegi”

Man- “aajke toh koi bhi train mumbai nahi ja raha hai...There is no train scheduled for today from Kolkata to Mumbai..”

Anurag- “pakka sir”

Man- “hum pakka bolta hai...Why will I give you wrong information?” Anurag moved out of the que and started walking aimlessly when his eyes caught her. Anurag saw his love, Prerna sitting on a bench on the platform. He walked towards her and sat beside her but she didn’t notice him as she was completely lost in her own world.

Prerna was kept on thinking about her childhood with Anurag, the time she spent with him in recent days and all these automatically brought smile on her lips but it got fainted as soon as Mohini’s words hit her.

shayad tumhari dosti se koi farq nahi padega..but tumhare PYAAR se padega..

main bas chahti hun ki tum kal subhah hotey hi yahan se chali jao….Mere liye nahi toh apne uss bachpan ki dosti ke liye hi sahi…

The change of Prerna’s expression didn’t go unnoticed by Anurag as he was busy looking at her face, her smile. He understood the reason behind the fading of her smile.  

Anurag- “Tum mujhe phir se chodd kar jaana chahti ho?” This line brought Prerna out of her own land and she looked at the source of the voice. She was shocked to see Anurag sitting there and immediately stood up from her place. Seeing this, Anurag also stood up.

Prerna- “Anurag tum yahan?”

Anurag- “haan...kyu tumhe acha nahi laga?”

Prerna- “nahi aisa…”

Anurag- “matlab tumhe acha laga..” she thought not to stretched this and changed the topic

Prena- “tum yahan kyu aaye ho..?” Listening this Anurag sat down on the bench and smiled

Anurag- “vo...tum toh bina bye-waye bole aa gayi...so I thought ki main hi aa ke bol deta hun…”

Prerna- “oh..toh tum bye bolne aaye ho..”

Anurag- “haan aur kya (Anurag stood up)..kyu tumhe kya laga ki main tumhe lene aaya hun?” Prerna looked in his eyes and they shared an eye-lock for a few seconds and then she looked away. Anurag slightly smiled to this.

Anurag- “Btw tum kahan ja rahi ho?”

Prerna- “ghar”

Anurag- “ghar...matlab Mumbai?”

Prerna- “haan”

Anurag- “par shayad..aaj toh Mumbai ke liye koi train nahi hai” Prerna looked at him and he smiled 

Prerna- “vo..” she walked a little but Anurag held her hand and stopped her. She turned to face Anurag

Anurag- “tum maa ke wajah se ja rahi ho na?” prerna gave him a shocked expression

Prerna- “nahi..aisa nahi hai” and made Anurag leave her hand. She turned and walked a little

Anurag- “Prerna..” he called from behind but she didn’t stop

Anurag- “Maa ne mujhe sab kuch bata diya hai..” Prerna stopped with a halt. Anurag walked towards her and turned her to face him by her shoulder.

Prerna- “Anurag...vo”

Anurag- “Shhh...aaj main tumse kuch kehna chahta hun. (He held her hand in his) Iss haath ko hi pakad kar bachpann mein khela hun aur aaj isi haath ko main zindagi bhar pakad kar rakhna chahta hun. Tumhara bachpann mein mujh par haq jatana mujhe aaj bhi yaad hai, main vo haq tumhe humesha ke liye dena chahta hun. Hum dono jaise saath jhula jhultey thein... waise hi main tumhare saath humesha jhule par baith kar chai..and if you say coffee...jo tum chaho..vo peena chahta hun. Tumhare chehre par har muskurahat ki wajah banna chahta hun..(By now, Prerna was in tears)..I think tum shayad samjh gayi ho...ki main kya kehna chahta..hun. Yes, miss Prerna Sharma, I love you. Pata nahi kab ye bachpann ki dosti, pyaar mein badal gayi but I do...I do love you” He hugged her tightly and Prerna also reciprocated in the same way and whispered in his ear

Prerna- “I Love you too, Mr. Basu” as soon as these world left her mouth, Mohini’s words hit her and Prerna broke the hug and moved away. 

Prerna- “Anurag...hum ek nahi ho saktey…”

Anurag- “tum ye maa ke wajah se keh rahi ho?”

Prerna- “Mohini aunty mujhe pasand nahi karti hai” Anurag held her hand 

Anurag- “Mujhe tum pasand ho”

Prerna- “main Kaki maa ke against nahi ja sakti”

Anurag- “Tum mujhse pyaar karti ho na? (Prerna nodded her head positively) dekho main manta hun...maa shayad nahi manegi humare rishtey ko. But agar hum ek baar koshish tak nahi karenge toh kaise chalega. Prerna..hum dono mil kar maa ko manayenge. Hum dono ke pyaar ke aage maa ko apni zid choddni hogi”

Prerna- “par”

Anurag- “sirf humare pyaar ke liye ek baar chalo koshish kar ke dekhtey hai” Prerna nodded and they went to the car to go back to Basu Mansion.

INT: Basu Mansion, Night

Prerna and Anurag entered inside the house. Everyone were sitting there quietly. Nivedita looked at them and went towards Prerna and hugged her. 

Nivedita- “Welcome back, Prerna. Hum sab tum dono ka hi wait kar rahe thein” Prerna smiled

Prerna- “aapko kaise pata?”

Nivedita- “Anu ka message aaya tha”

Prerna- “oh..”

Anurag walked towards Mohini and kneeled down in front of her. He took her hand in his. 

Anurag- “maa...main jaanta hun...maine jaise baat ki aapse vo theek nahi tha par..main” before he could complete, Mohini stood up from her place followed by Anurag. Now Mohini was standing in such a way that her back was facing Anurag’s front. 

Mohini- “Anu...aaj jo bhi tum ne mujhse kaha uss baat ne mera dil dukhaya hai. Par Nivi ne mujhe samjhaya ki jo main kar rahi hun...vo sahi nahi hai. Agar main tujhe ek aise rishtey mein zabardasti bandh du...toh do logon ki zindagi kharab kar dungi. Aur vo main kabhi nahi karna chahti (She turned towards Anurag)...and you know na Anu..how much I love you” Anurag nodded positively with tears in his eyes and Mohini turned to Prerna and walked towards her.

Prerna( in a low voice)- “Kaki maa”

Mohini- “Anurag...mujhe tum dono ka rishta manzur hai..” Everyone became very happy. Anurag came and hugged her tightly from behind and Mohini kept her palm on Anurag’s face. 

Anurag- “thank you maa”

Prerna- “thank you kaki maa” Mohini took Prerna’s hand in hers.

Mohini- “See Prerna, I will be very honest with you. Tum janti ho ki main as such kuch khaas pasand nahi karti but tum mere Anu ki pasand ho. Humare rishtey ko thoda waqt do aur dheere dheere sab sahi ho jayega. Aur main maa se pray karungi ki tum dono humesha khush raho…” and kissed on Prerna forehead.

Anupam- “chalo issi khushi ke mauke par..let’s take a selfie” Anupam stood in the front with the phone and everyone else at the back. He was about to take a selfie when Moloy came there.

Moloy- “mere bina selfie?” and became a part of the group. 

Anupam- “say AnuPre”

Nivedita- “what is AnuPre?” Anupam turned to Nivedita

Anupam- “Offo baby..Anurag ka Anu and Prerna ka Pre” they all laughed and moloy came out of the group.

Moloy- “Anupam...what do you mean? (He then looked at Mohini)...matlab Mohini shaadi ke liye maan gayi?”

Anupam- “haan shoshur ji” Moloy hugged Anurag and Prerna and congratulated them 

Moloy- “ab toh selfie zarur banti hai”

Anupam- “Okay..now say Anupre”

Everyone in unison- “AnuPre” and Anupam took a selfie.

EXT: Airport, Mumbai (Morning, Next day)

Every member of Basu family was present there to see off Prerna, their future bahu. Prerna took blessing of Mohini and Moloy. She then went to Nivedita, Anupam and Tapur and hugged them. Now it was Anurag. She went to him and stood in front of him without saying anything.

Anurag held her hand in his and looked deep in her eyes.

Anurag- “Aaj jaane de raha hun...par jald hi aaunga baraat leke ( He went close to her ear)...would be MRS. PRERNA ANURAG BASU” she went numb on those words and tears of happiness got formed in her eyes and rolled down. Anurag wiped the tears off and caressed her face.

Anupam- “ahmmm...ahmmmm” bringing both of them out of their fairly world. Anurag and Prerna looked the Basu family and Prerna blushed slightly.

Anurag then held Prerna by her shoulder 

Anurag- “take care and have a safe journey...and pahuch kar call kar dena” and kissed her on her forehead and they hugged each other.

After that, Prerna bid goodbye to everyone and went inside the airport and Anurag kept looking at her till she left his sight.  

And from there a new chapter of AnuPre’s love story began. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here comes the end of the story. I hope you guys have enjoyed the it❤️.Please do let me know in the comment section. If any mistakes, then pardon me for that. 

IT'S A REQUEST TO ALL THE SILENT READERS THAT, SINCE IT IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY, I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS THAT HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE STORY. YOUR VIEWS REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. 

HOPING TO SEE SOME OF YOU IN THE COMMENT SECTION *finger crossed*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the love you guys have given me and also THANKS for bearing my late updates....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE❤️

Edited by Neha_Maurya - 4 years ago
Kanza_12 thumbnail

It was just amazing.I love it.

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanza_12

It was just amazing.I love it.

Glad u loved it dear...

Thank you❤️

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful Neha. Really enjoyed. Keep writing.

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Thank you❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

Wonderful Neha. Really enjoyed. Keep writing.

glad u loved it..

Thank you❤️

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like nivi here

Aweee! Kitna mesmerising that yaar ..I really imagined anupre here

Good job neha!

Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I like nivi here

Aweee! Kitna mesmerising that yaar ..I really imagined anupre here

Good job neha!

Glad u loved it dear...

Thank you so much for such a comment ❤️

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was really cute.. I liked that Mohini  didn't change totally but took time. 

Wish we  could get AnuPre wedding celebrations too..