Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

ohh another segment... but nice catch abir.. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I've got lot's to say but for now...

Abir's words perfectly sums of up the definition of Meenakshi Rajvansh -

" Meri Maa toh bete ko Gale bhi apne matlab ke liye lgaati hai."

"She is a monster!"

😭😒 Poor Abir - always put in the worst choosing game

"Meri khushi tukdon mein kyu milti hai"😭😔

this is very true nandu... this boy needs all the love... hope after leap abir leaves rv house maybe even kunal suggests it this time for his brothers happiness.. 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanx suta for the thread, and thank uu soo much Preeti for the WU.. @Shruti missing ur Caps dear..

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Double post

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey girls ...posted my highlights on the main forum smiley4smiley14

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SheThought

But Shruti, being Meenu ka Munna didn’t last even a day! They had full on tashan and arguments today! And after today, it’s not even possible for him to keep being a munna... she didn’t mince her words, declared openly that she didn’t want him to marry Mishti!

If you haven’t watched the episode I strongly recommend that you watch it! It was really nice!

Jo hoga aage woh dekha jaayega! Boring baba track is over, interesting new track is starting... vapas aaja yaara!

Meri Ben, I just saw a clip of Meenu throwing mishti’s painting and Abir catching it in time..How can he let this happen? I’ll stick with WU for few more days yaara... if breakup is logical, im in!!

Sutapasima thumbnail
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I just hope after all this Mishti will learn her lesson to not trust Meenu!!!...varna in sab ka kya faida??

Chalo...breakup hone se kuch kaam toh milaaa😆

Haan vo bhi hai ...

Faayda ek hai....abir ka baba jaap khatam hua🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

this is what mish should do.... she should say everything and mah family can support her.... and one doubt uru rather than celebrating victory party for mish they could've called abir n said about everything or did they let meenu handle... tomorrow they will get angry for rjv hiding kunal truth but here even though its for good cause its their responsibility to come clean with abir... 

True yaar 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Pali,from the precap it looks like Parul maasi is not aware of BB's move,right?

Now even she will not support her. I just want everyone should leave her and let BB die in her mansion all alone. Kya khela hei ish baar. Mishti ko gale lagakar ushika hi use kar diya. Here dumb Mishti never misses an opportunity to touch her would be saasumaa's feet.😡

Yeah looks like she caught Parul off guard too... at home Parul was talking about keeping Abir happy and they also talked about keeping Kunal’s birth truth a secret between them a day before. 

BB delivered a Doosra in the temple and both Parul and Abir got clean bowled! Parul is definitely going to support BB because she would want to guard Kunal’s secret even at the cost of Abir losing his happiness...

BB needs to rot without her family. Doing kaand after kaand in the name of family ekta without being held responsible... dono beto ko kunvara rakhna chaahti hai poori zindagi! Such a sadistic woman!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago