Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Meri Ben, I just saw a clip of Meenu throwing mishti’s painting and Abir catching it in time..How can he let this happen? I’ll stick with WU for few more days yaara... if breakup is logical, im in!!

break up is there.. in one segment kunal argues with abeer for breaking the alliance. Kunal saying i had a reason,but what abt you?

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

for God sake end yhm,a tamil version of the same was started,but ended 3 yrs before.original is still going.yrkkh also end it pls.

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Pali,from the precap it looks like Parul maasi is not aware of BB's move,right?

Now even she will not support her. I just want everyone should leave her and let BB die in her mansion all alone. Kya khela hei ish baar. Mishti ko gale lagakar ushika hi use kar diya. Here dumb Mishti never misses an opportunity to touch her would be saasumaa's feet.😡

Meenu has ruined everything.. her only support parul who can do anything for her, isne uski bhi bali chada di.. this was the last nail in the coffin.. After this parul and kunal dono iske hath se gaye.. The day truth is revealed, specially to kunal that she was using him to stop mishbirs wedding, he will stop trusting her.. 2 people who trusted her blindly, sirf abir kr chakkar me isne wo bhi kho diye.. after this i can say she never ever loved kunal, he was the puppet she used for her business, for her satisfaction jisko jab chaha waha ghuma diya.. its a saying na blood blood hi hota hai.. baki logo ki no value..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

break up is there.. in one segment kunal argues with abeer for breaking the alliance. Kunal saying i had a reason,but what abt you?

Hey nice to see you in Beyhadh forum  

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hey nice to see you in Beyhadh forum  

u too are ther...i am super excited to see you there... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗