Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Asha's tensed silence ( pregnancy) , Aman's sudden absence is predictably connected but opting for done to death ITV track that ultimately falls into the pits of regressive cliches is not what Sanjivani represented or promised, years ago it was talking about serious senstive subjects that were handled with progressive maturity. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hi50

I hope that happens 🤣.. Sid deserves Asha 😃.. She likes him anyway..

Even Sid has told Asha in private to continue this drama till Ishani forgets him.

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

I hope that happens 🤣.. Sid deserves Asha 😃.. She likes him anyway..

There is definitely something to it. Dr. Sid loves Ishani but he is afraid of losing her. He is deliberately avoiding her.

kavitha_r thumbnail

I wish that does not happen 😲.. 

Rishab is cute, but has no brain or emotion.. he does not value any relationship and even does not acknowledge his father 😡.. 

On top of that Ishani should not do the similar stupid thing like Sid-Asha.. She can not fall for Rahul.. So it's better she stays away from any work place drama.. I want her to be emotionless towards Sid-Asha and ignore them and live her life.. She is a strong person and can do that...

What if she has some childhood buddy, who loves her? .. Ishani did not fall in love for sure, but that does not mean she does not have any person who really cares for her..

However, just watched a PRECAP... Ishani is still asking Asha for an answer..!! I am terribly disappointed with the writer... He/she has destroyed Ishani altogether.. and what kind of thought/message is this..! if someone says no, it's no.. and it applies for both gender.. Why Ishani is being a leech??

Dr. Sid does love Ishani. There is definitely something. 

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Even Sid has told Asha in private to continue this drama till Ishani forgets him.

When?? I think I missed it.. I am an online viewer and even then I am skipping scenes..😳

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vatika_r

Dr. Sid does love Ishani. There is definitely something. 

Unfortunately, I won't call that love at this point.. may be an attraction..

How can someone stoop so low and humiliate his/her loved ones? I mean, really? Sorry, nothing can justify Sid's act in the workplace, in front of her seniors, colleagues, staffs he humiliated her, attacked her personally and professionally, knowing that she has that only place with people in her life and her distant family members are indeed distant who do not even remember her birthday.. 

kavitha_r thumbnail

When?? I think I missed it.. I am an online viewer and even then I am skipping scenes..😳

When shashank told everyone to do their work, sid and asha went together. They were alone. That was the time sidasha conversation took place. 

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Who is Asha's child's father 

Rishab or Aman 

The way Rishab was talking about girls in his life with sid it looks like he might have used asha . Does Sid really knows who is the father of Asha's child . 

And asha is she an educated doctor or eighty's heroine who need sid's support to live in this century.

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

Who is Asha's child's father 

Rishab or Aman 

The way Rishab was talking about girls in his life with sid it looks like he might have used asha . Does Sid really knows who is the father of Asha's child . 

And asha is she an educated doctor or eighty's heroine who need sid's support to live in this century.

I don't think it's Dr. Rishab.. He has no interest in women.. whatever he said just to instigate Sid.. He hates him so much and never leaves a chance to hurt him.. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Unfortunately, I won't call that love at this point.. may be an attraction..

How can someone stoop so low and humiliate his/her loved ones? I mean, really? Sorry, nothing can justify Sid's act in the workplace, in front of her seniors, colleagues, staffs he humiliated her, attacked her personally and professionally, knowing that she has that only place with people in her life and her distant family members are indeed distant who do not even remember her birthday.. 

Anurag 2 in Kasauti reboot done much much worse than that to Prerna 2 and they are called soulmates and epitome of love!

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago