RoNakshi FF: A Little Like Magic, A Lot Like Love, IMP NOTE on PG 10

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends,

My name is Mandy and some of you may know me already 😊 One of my hobbies is writing and as it happens, I am an FF writer as well 😳 I have previously written on Abhay Piya (PKYEK), MaNan (KYY) and AdiYa (BP). This story I had originally penned on MaNan but for some reasons I could not continue this. But the concept was something that I really loved and I wanted to give it a go on RoNakshi. 

First things first, I always create my own universe for story telling since it gives me the freedom and flexibility to play around with the characters. However I will try to retain some of the essence to the main characters. So you may find little similarities where the show plot line is concerned. And you can observe a role reversal here for RoNakshi 😉 You will find out soon enough. Also you may not find all the characters in the show to be present in this story and if they are, their dynamics would differ. A brother could become a cousin, a mother an aunt etc. (needs to fit in with my story as well na? 😊) Hope you guys don't mind that.

Would love to thank my friends here - Rosh, Ara, Anki, Sandy, Anu, Nimaa, Sarcy and others (please forgive me if I forgot to mention anyone ) for encouraging me to write here 🤗 and lastly (by no means the least) my dear friend Indu who is probably not a part of this forum but if I am writing today she is the sole reason. Thank you dear for being my rock through thick and thin 🤗

To begin with, a big thank you to Kriti aka Grey-licous for making this beautiful banner for me 🤗 Can't thank you enough dear!

As the title suggests, it is a light hearted story packed with fun elements and I am hoping it will be a joy ride. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing this 😊 And the only thing a writer can ever ask for is the readers response. Please like this story if you liked it and do share it with any of your friends who might want to read it. Don't forget to leave your comments below. If you guys wait for an update, I wait eagerly to read your comments too and they mean the world to me 😃

OK, that's it for now 😆 A long post I know but I love sharing my thoughts with you guys and most importantly thanking all those who have contributed in my journey as a story teller.

Without any further ado, here I present the prologue!

Looking forward to hear back from you!

Loads of love,

Mandy 🤗

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Prologue

He had finally found his happy place.

And that’s what she had hoped for all along. Hadn’t she? To see him smile and not because the world around him expected him to. But that was what he wanted for himself.

And now from a distance she saw him smile. A smile that reached his eyes and made her heart skip a beat. What would she not do to be the one who made this miracle happen? But she knew.

That smile was not for her and probably would never be. It was meant for the girl standing before him, holding his hand in hers, whispering sweet nothings in his ear as she hugged him under the mistletoe. When the girl pulled back, he brushed back a strand of her hair behind her ear and she leaned in closer.

But now she had had enough. She could take it no more. Turning on her heels, she walked away from there, away from him. She hugged the coat about her tiny frame in a futile attempt to ward off the cold that no longer bothered her when she felt something warm on her cheeks. Curious she lifted her fingers to feel it and she realized her traitor tears had betrayed her yet again. How she hated them in the past! But now she needed them badly like she needed air to breathe. She made no attempt to stem its flow hoping it would wash away her pain, her guilt.

Now that his heart was pieced together by someone else, the thought gave her little solace.He was not hurting anymore. Not over her at any rate.

But what about her? Something inside her had broken and this time never to be pieced again.What was worse, she could not even shout out to ask Mata Rani why her or call it unfair. Maybe this was how a heartbreak felt like. You could be shattering into a million pieces from within, but no sound would ever come out.

She recalled vividly the night, when he had placed his heart in her hand and she had broken it. She had seen the naked pain in his eyes but yet behind that veil of agony, there was hope. Hope that one day she would reciprocate to his feelings, but she had walked away like the coward she had been then. And now when she had finally decided to let go of all the insecurities and uncertainties that had plagued her all her life, opening her heart to embrace his love, destiny had played a perverse joke on her.

“You deserve it Sonakshi,” she muttered to herself just when her cell phone started buzzing. With shaking fingers, she took it and answered it. The voice at the other end was brimming with excitement.

“Sona, where are you? Everyone is waiting for you and did you meet him? Stupid me, of course you would have!” Dimple Arora, her bff rattled on at the other end of the call as Sona tried hard to hold herself back.

“Yeah yeah, I know you guys must have kissed and made up by now,” Dimpy teased her and without pausing to give Sona a chance to reply, she continued.

“But you won’t believe what just happened. He proposed to me Sona!”

There was a pause. Dimple waited for her bestie to react to her big news, but her excitement was only met with a resounding silence.

“Hello? Sona?Are you there?”

Again, no reply.

“Sona are you listening to me or are you still lost in your la la land, huh?”

Now Dimple was positively alarmed.

“Sona……”

“I am….. I am happy for you Dimpy,” she replied in a small voice trying hard to keep her emotions at bay but Dimpy could sense something was amiss.

“Sona what’s the matter? Did you meet Rohit? What did he say?”

Sonakshi’s voice shook as she tried to form coherent words, but nothing came out.

“Sona speak up yaar, you are freaking me out now!”

“Dimpy it’s…..it’s over,” her voice came out in broken sobs.

“I…. I lost him.”

P. S - So here ends the prologue but hang on. Picture abhi baaki hai and it's not necessary what meets the eye is always true 😉 As I promised before this is a perfectly normal happy story and you will realise it as you read along. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Chapter Index

1. Prologue
  2. Hello Genie
  3. Jab We Met
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Res 

-Edited-

Ah, ha! The much awaited story is finally here! And what an angsty way to start! Sona’s plight makes me feel bad for her but I’m curious to know who is this new girl and how did Sona end up breaking Rohit’s heart. Seems promising! I see you’ve updated the first chapter as well. Can’t wait to read it but need to rush right now as I’m heading out. Aaand, Sona has a friend here, yayy!

Cheers.

Edited by -Sarcy- - 4 years ago
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I AM WAITING 🤗

I used to read your AdiYa FF ❤️

Thank you for shifting your attention to Ronakshi 😳

malarmia thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Prologue

He had finally found his happy place.

And that’s what she had hoped for all along. Hadn’t she? To see him smile and not because the world around him expected him to. But that was what he wanted for himself.

And now from a distance she saw him smile. A smile that reached his eyes and made her heart skip a beat. What would she not do to be the one who made this miracle happen? But she knew.

That smile was not for her and probably would never be. It was meant for the girl standing before him, holding his hand in hers, whispering sweet nothings in his ear as she hugged him under the mistletoe. When the girl pulled back, he brushed back a strand of her hair behind her ear and she leaned in closer.

But now she had had enough. She could take it no more. Turning on her heels, she walked away from there, away from him. She hugged the coat about her tiny frame in a futile attempt to ward off the cold that no longer bothered her when she felt something warm on her cheeks. Curious she lifted her fingers to feel it and she realized her traitor tears had betrayed her yet again. How she hated them in the past! But now she needed them badly like she needed air to breathe. She made no attempt to stem its flow hoping it would wash away her pain, her guilt.

Now that his heart was pieced together by someone else, the thought gave her little solace.He was not hurting anymore. Not over her at any rate.

But what about her? Something inside her had broken and this time never to be pieced again.What was worse, she could not even shout out to ask Mata Rani why her or call it unfair. Maybe this was how a heartbreak felt like. You could be shattering into a million pieces from within, but no sound would ever come out.

She recalled vividly the night, when he had placed his heart in her hand and she had broken it. She had seen the naked pain in his eyes but yet behind that veil of agony, there was hope. Hope that one day she would reciprocate to his feelings, but she had walked away like the coward she had been then. And now when she had finally decided to let go of all the insecurities and uncertainties that had plagued her all her life, opening her heart to embrace his love, destiny had played a perverse joke on her.

“You deserve it Sonakshi,” she muttered to herself just when her cell phone started buzzing. With shaking fingers, she took it and answered it. The voice at the other end was brimming with excitement.

“Sona, where are you? Everyone is waiting for you and did you meet him? Stupid me, of course you would have!” Dimple Arora, her bff rattled on at the other end of the call as Sona tried hard to hold herself back.

“Yeah yeah, I know you guys must have kissed and made up by now,” Dimpy teased her and without pausing to give Sona a chance to reply, she continued.

“But you won’t believe what just happened. He proposed to me Sona!”

There was a pause. Dimple waited for her bestie to react to her big news, but her excitement was only met with a resounding silence.

“Hello? Sona?Are you there?”

Again, no reply.

“Sona are you listening to me or are you still lost in your la la land, huh?”

Now Dimple was positively alarmed.

“Sona……”

“I am….. I am happy for you Dimpy,” she replied in a small voice trying hard to keep her emotions at bay but Dimpy could sense something was amiss.

“Sona what’s the matter? Did you meet Rohit? What did he say?”

Sonakshi’s voice shook as she tried to form coherent words, but nothing came out.

“Sona speak up yaar, you are freaking me out now!”

“Dimpy it’s…..it’s over,” her voice came out in broken sobs.

“I…. I lost him.”

P. S - So here ends the prologue but hang on. Picture abhi baaki hai and it's not necessary what meets the eye is always true 😉 As I promised before this is a perfectly normal happy story and you will realise it as you read along. 

Interesting Wondering what really happened between Ronakshi.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

I AM WAITING 🤗

I used to read your AdiYa FF ❤️

Thank you for shifting your attention to Ronakshi 😳

Thank you dear and I will be updating AdiYa SS shortly. Only two more chapters to go and could not update it coz of my hectic schedule. But will finish that for sure. And thank you so much for giving Ronakshi FF a try 🤗 Motivates me to write more.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Interesting Wondering what really happened between Ronakshi.

You will know but probably much later. Not to worry though. As I promised this is a fun story 😃

malarmia thumbnail

Thank you dear and I will be updating AdiYa SS shortly. Only two more chapters to go and could not update it coz of my hectic schedule. But will finish that for sure. And thank you so much for giving Ronakshi FF a try 🤗 Motivates me to write more.

Please do write more 🤗

See you in BP forum 

malarmia thumbnail

You will know but probably much later. Not to worry though. As I promised this is a fun story 😃

Fingers crossed 

Will wair for your update, dear.