pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago
#1

Hello

Few days back, I started watching Dar-e-Nijaat show. I would like to read the discussions and want to participate in them. Is there anyone else who is also interested in discussing this show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

99

Users

3

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago
#2

Hello

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#3
pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago
#4

Hello Nina,

How are you?

Are you watching Dar e Nijaat drama?

awida thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#5

Yes. Dar e Nijaat is an interesting show. Currently I am mad at Zaryab. She doesn't deserve Abu Bakr. Zamil is so rude. I am looking forward to see how these characters will develop.

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
#6

Originally posted by: pressu

Hello Nina,

How are you?

Are you watching Dar e Nijaat drama?

Hey dear

I am fine and yes watching DeN and liking it too

Edited by NINALOGY - a day ago
pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago
#7

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Dar e Nijaat is an interesting show. Currently I am mad at Zaryab. She doesn't deserve Abu Bakr. Zamil is so rude. I am looking forward to see how these characters will develop.

Thank you Awida for coming here and sharing your view.

Actually, I like Zaryab. I feel that she is that one character where we can see the arc in her character. Till now, the show is focused on her relationship with Zamil where we didn't get to see much of her personality. May be in the upcoming episodes we will see her individual personality.

P.S. If you want to invite anyone to discuss the show here, tag them. I want more people to know about this thread so that they can come and discuss the drama here.

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a day ago
#8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hey dear

I am fine and yes watching DeN and liking it too

What are your views on the drama so far?

P.S. If you want to invite anyone you can tag them. I want the thread to reach people so that they can come and discuss the drama here.

pressu thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 hours ago
#9

IMG_8094.jpeg

Here, Abu Bakar is so happy.

IMG_8095.jpeg

Here, both of them are happy.

My 2 favourite upcoming scenes.


awida thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
#10

Originally posted by: pressu

Thank you Awida for coming here and sharing your view.

Actually, I like Zaryab. I feel that she is that one character where we can see the arc in her character. Till now, the show is focused on her relationship with Zamil where we didn't get to see much of her personality. May be in the upcoming episodes we will see her individual personality.

P.S. If you want to invite anyone to discuss the show here, tag them. I want more people to know about this thread so that they can come and discuss the drama here.

Of course. Zaryab will get over her weaknesses. She is shown as an intelligent student.. but emotionally she is attached to Zamil, who is a toxic guy, who only wants to prove that he is better than she.

Abu Baker will have to be strong to deal with her, as she is like a drug addict who can return at any moment to her first love.

Related Topics

Asian Shows thumbnail

Posted by: beanstalk04 · 4 months ago

res

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".