Mired Into Whist: PreRish/AnuPre Dark FF (Teaser for ch-3 pg 14) - Page 11

Posted: 4 years ago

After watching today's episode, will you be inspired? 

Originally posted by najma123

After watching today's episode, will you be inspired? 

I can't say about that. I sincerely want to continue this but a part of me can't figure out the faces to be kept in my mind while imagining any of them to fit for characters I have in my mind. 

I tried writing but I had to stop abruptly.

Teaser for chapter 3

Water rimmed the edges of pool with her feet submerged, crediting to the afternoon downpour that filled it's emptiness but not of her heart. Her lips parted and eyes closed but olfactory sense high on point for her know what surrounds the most—memories. The misty haze faded view in layers, air whispering whooshing secrets to falling leaves, shrubs dancing to tunes that they played. Unbeknownst to all that nature told she shed barriers for herself to feel the pain–ever befriending emotion.

Silences rarely felt peaceful when one is rather accustomed to chaos within. To her this was one moment of shudder and challenge of framing herself piece by piece. In silences the demons awoke, some constitute unforgettable emotion while some the experience and rummy is to silence them for the chaos they create.

Shrivelling cries of baby pierced through air, wavering her in sense of empathy as she turned her head for the source. In dimly lit arena stood an umbra of well built man coaxing to the child in his arms. He swung her across, snapped his fingers for the twinkling stars, made funny faces but nothing seemed fruitful. The baby leaned on his shoulder, eyeing the woman who stared at them. The ripples of her dimple and smile evident on her angelic face with cooing giggles followed by, compelled Rishabh to turn about.

Awkwardness brushed their phiz while the toddler Sneha's eye oscillated between her father and soon to be aunt. Prerna grew conscious of her unkempt, tear stained cheeks and ducked her head. With faltering steps Rishabh walked over to her. Consequently, he grew concerned to see her out at the darkest hour," Erm… are you fine Prerna?".

She stared at his smoke filled bloodshot eyes and also the tears he pushed back. The darkness of dungeon palpitating to the darkness he survive in. "I didn't know you wish to die soon." sarcasm kissed her chapped lips as the demonic smile glide upon.

"I love to taste the thrill of engulfing the death, piece by piece, eventually I die every night and resurrect to the mornings." He puffed in another sniff of tobacco and mint based Cuban cigar, " This tastes of her dead lips against mine. Everytime I sniff this I feel close to her. But for the sake of my daughter I have to let it go for hours before the dusks set in."

Got everything in me to set this outright from the moment I gave up on this. This time I have to end it to settle with scores before I began with new.

Hopefully, you still feel connected to characters and wish to read this. 

Thank you ❤️

A

W

E

S

❤️

M

E

T

E

A