blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice part and thank you for updating 
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 12 

He looked at his dadu as he told him that he did not want to let them live in the house which he made. Seeing him standing without saying anything, Anurag gets up and pressed his shoulder while understanding his emotions.

Anu:” Armaan beta hum apke emotions aur dil ki halat samjhte hain beta. Par trust me beta yeh hum apke liye hi keh rahein hain.”               

Ka:” Han Armaan dad is right beta ap dekhiye na agar ap us ghar mein gayye jo apnein apne aur Shreya ke liye banvaya tha. Tou apki vo memories kabhie apko aage nahin badhne dengi beta. Aur yeh apke liye bhi acha nahin hain aur Rhea ke liye bhi nahin.”                

His father too tried to make him understand, true they understand his emotions well. But they knows what’s good for him after all they are parents. And for his and riddhima’s future it’s necessary that they have to move on. Armaan nodded as he very well knows his dad and dadu is completely right. He can’t do injustice with Riddhima taking her to that house when she helped him and sacrificed her full life for him and his family only. And moreover he too don’t have that strength to go to that place which he made with so much love so           

A:” I can understand papa, dadu. Ap log sahi keh rahein ho. Hum vahan nahin jayenge jab Riddhima aa jayengi. We will go to Mallik mansion only.”

He replied and Anurag hugged him, he knows his grandson is going through too much but still he is Armaan Mallik, an understanding and caring person. Armaan smiled a little and hugged him back, he can at least make his family happy after all they loved him so much. After that Armaan comes to his room, he wants some rest, all the events from last few is too much for him. As soon he entered in his room he finds his mom already there waiting for him. Seeing him she smiled 

Na:” Aa gaye Armaan ap yeh lijiye apka favourite kesar vala milk.” 

She said while giving him the glass of milk. Armaan smiled at his mom off course she knows him that right now he badly needs his milk as he is worn out of all the events happening in his life. Taking the glass from her hands he kissed them while 

Ar:” Thanks so much mom you are the best.” 

He said and Nandini smiled and then makes him sit on parapet as she start massaging his head while Armaan start sipping his milk. Then while massaging his head she speaks up Na:” Maani beta mujhe yeh tou nahin pata ki jo hua vo kyun hua. Par han itna main zarur keh sakti hun ki ab aage jo hoga vo acha hoga. Beta kabhi kabhi humare liye hue decision se zayda god ke liye hue decision ache hote hain. Yeh sahi hain ki jab humare man ka nahin hota humein bura lagta hain samajh bhi nahin aata yeh kyun hua. Par use time dena chahiye yeh man kar shayad vohi humare liye best ho. Betu apne aur Riddhima ne yeh shadi family ki reputation ke liye kari I know. Aur aap donow ek dusre ki puri respect bhi karoge yeh bhi humein pata hain. Par beta ab ek dusre ko jab chuna hain tou give time to your relation to get flourish. Aur beta husband wife se pehle ek dusre ke best friends banana, kyunki friendship hi ek aisa rishta hain jo apko ek dusre se jaldi open kara delta hain. Baki tou mere donow bache bahut samajhdar hain, hain na?”

Armaan smiled at his mom’s words she actually solved his unasked questions like every time. Now he is at peace somewhere that his family trust him. Nodded his head he kissed his mom’s hands replying 

Ar:” Thank you mom that makes me somewhere easy. I promise I will never hurt her and respect her like dad do yours.” 

He Said and Nandini smiled, off course she has faith in her child. On the other side Riddhima has reached her home as newly wed bride which she never thought of. And she met everyone all the people were there just to have glance on their darling princess, how she looked after marriage. Riddhima almost after 2 hours comes to her room to get changed as she distributed gifts to the people as her wedding token. As she comes in her room, her mom comes with her. 

S:”Rhea beta come I will help you to change and I will change your dressing too.” Riddhima smiled and nodded to her mom. As they get free they heard knock and they finds Shashank and Sujal there with food trolley.

Seeing them Riddhima smiled this is the routine whenever ridddhima comes in holidays they all have the late night junk food in riddhima’s room. Today when she comes back as newly wed girl this routine did not changed. Off course her dad and bhai never can forget it. Then coming inside Shashank asked samriti 

Sh:” samriti ab Riddhima ki injury kaisi hain?” 

He asked worrying for his princess and inspite of samriti Riddhima answered her dad R:” Hum bilkul yhek hain papa ap tension mat lijiye.” 

She answered with smile and then she turned to Sujal who is placing food on table R:” Bhai ap meri kachoriyan laye hain na?” 

And Sujal replied back to her darling sister 

Su:” off course Rhea teri kachoriyan bhul jaun aisa kabhi nahin ho sakta na.” 

Hearing him she hugged her bhai then four of them enjoyed the food while samriti and Shashank adored their daughter. Then after their meal as Riddhima lies in shashank’s lap he speaks up

Sh:” Riddhima bets we are so proud of you for what you did today.”

R:” Papa.”

As he started Riddhima tried to cut him but Shashank speak up

Sh:” Bacha let me complete.”

As she get quiet Shashank continue 

Sh:” Nahin beta yeh bahut hi Banda decision tha jo apne liye. Main janta hun apnein jo bhi decision liya hoga vo soch samajh kar liya hoga.Par beta fir bhi it takes too much daring to do this. Aur har insan ke apni ane vali zindagi ko lekar bahut se sapne hote hain. Apne unke bare mein na soch kar Armaan ki family ki reputation ke liye jo step liya uske liye bahut himmat chahiye hoti hai, so I am so proud of you beta.” 

As Shashank smiled to his brave daughter samriti then kissing her hands speaks up S:” Han Riddhima aur beta hum tou apki shadi ke bare mein soch bhi nahin rahein the. Par kehte hain na apke bina soche bina chahe kuch ho jaye tou acha hota hain. After all ismein god Jim ki marzi jo chipi hoti hain. Aur beta Armaan abhi jis halat se guzar raha hain usmein us se pyar ki umeed tou rakhna galat hoga. Par han beta tum us se dosti karo aur apnein is rishte ka base friendship ko banao. Aur dekhna waqt ke sath Armaan ke sare zakham bhar jayenge aur tum donow ka rishta pyar se bhi bhar jayega.” 

They both make her understand though they knows their daughter is very intelligent but still after all this fiasco she too needs mental assurance. Riddhima smiled at them then kissing both of them she speaks up 

R:” I love you both you are best.” 

She said making them smiled wide and they retire for their room. As they left Sujal who was still there take her sister’s hand in his while saying 

Su:” Riddhima agar tu meri behen hain tou Armaan mera dost hai best friend you know that. Main tujhe kisi galatfehmi mein nahin rakhna chahta Armaan loved Shreya a lots. Usne use bahut gehrai se pyar kiya hain. Han par yeh bat bhi sach hain agar usne tujhse shadi ki hain tou he is 2000 percent loyal to you. Vo apnein past ko kabhie mud kar nahin dekhega yeh guarantee hain. Par vo tujhe jaldi se apna nahin payega. Tum donow ko bahut time lagega aur Rhea ismein tera part zayda hoga. Aur Rhea shayad tu hi hain jo use uske grief se bahar la sakti hai. Aur han jis din use tujhse pyar hoga na, tu naaz karegi apne decision par yeh armaan ke dost ka vada hain. Aur tu akeli nahin hain is sab mein tera bhai humesha tere sath hain, yeh tere bhai ka vada hain.” 

He said and riddhima smiled to her bhai. He actually makes her too much relief. Her unasked worried regarding him and his bhai’s answers makes her show where she has to go. And if Sujal bhai is saying he is good human then he must be. She smiled from heart while giving him hug says 

R:” Thank you bhai apne mere bahut sari problems dur karne ka rasta dikha diya.” Su:” Anything for my princess chal ab good night take rest.” 

He said then planting a kiss on her forehead he left from there. Riddhima too closed her door, she is now somewhere at relief talking with her family. 

R(in her heart) :” Bhai ne jo kaha uske bad mujhe lagta hain mujhe armaan ko ek mauka dena chahiye, shayad yehi humari kismet mein ho.” 

And her trance breaks with the beep of her mobile phone. And there was a message and a smile curved on her lips as it was from Armaan. She knows it was Armaan’s number as Rahul saved his number in her cell. 

His message stats “ Riddhima I hope you are fine and I am not disturbing you. Just want to say please take your medicine and have rest there. You need it. Yes one more thing I will come tomorrow by evening to pick you. Armaan.” 

Riddhima smiled reading it he is caring and responsible bhai is right so she typed back to him “ Thanks so much Armaan for asking and yes I am fine. You too take care armaan.” 

She wrote to him just this much as she did not know what else she can write then Armaan texted back “ Ok good night Riddhima.” 

She too messaged him back “ Good night Armaan.” 

And finally after like 2 days both have smiles as they slept for bright new morning.

Precap  Ka:” Kya Armaan vali car ka accident ho gaya.”

R:''I promise mom main ek achi bahu aur biwi banane ki puri koshish karungi''

Ar:''had hain rahul kabhi tou bachpana chod diya karo''

Edited by Aayoo.PM.Id - 4 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

Both families are giving advice to Armaan and Ridhima 

Which is helping them to decide 

It’s good that they chat with each other

Hope Armaan come out of his grief with Ridhima help 

Update soon 

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.both family advice to AR.ridzy armaan chance dena ke bare mei such raye hai.love AR messages part.love AR.beautiful story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Shubhiisinha thumbnail

Wow NYC part.  Vaise to I don't lik rajgharane types stry bt I must say ths that's its quite different from others. N ye saźishe uff kyq khu ab. Bs yh hop krung k arman should be safe always yr. Waiting for next part 

keenu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please update this one

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

update 

Edited by ..Phoenix.. - 4 years ago
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Sun rays peeped inside disturbing riddhima’s sleep. And with the light of rays, she finally opened her eyes getting up settling on the bed. She tied her hair in the ponytail grabbing the rubber band when her gaze fell on the clock. It was 10.a.m. She is sleeping this late which she usually not do. She is an early riser and moreover, nobody wakes her up till now how come. Wondering to this she finally gets up from the bed. She was thinking to get a cup of tea or coffee when she heard the door clicking. She finds her dadi coming with the trolley. Seeing her she smiled wide then she signaled house help to go. Pr:” Arey ap uth gayi rhea hum apko hi uthane aye the.”

Riddhima smiled at her dadi then she hugged her

R:” Ji dadi good morning hum abhi uthe bas. Par hum tab se so rahe the ap logon ne humein uthaya kyun nahin?”

She asked as her dadi kissed her forehead while handling her cup of tea

Pr:” Yeh lijiye apki favourite adrak vali chai (tea) aur humne apko isliye nahin uthaya kynki ladkiya maximum mayke aaram karne ati hain. Kyunki sasural tou unhe bahut kam karna padta hain.”

She teased her and her words makes riddhima reminds of her wedding again.

R:” Oh acha.”

Hearing her reply Priya laughed at her innocent granddaughter. Seeing her dadi laughing like that riddhima looked at her face confusingly. Priya smiled and then speak up

Pr:” Are mera bacha I was just kidding. Chahe jo ho jaye ap humesha is ghar ki rahogi. Is ghar par kal bhi apka right tha aur humesha rahega. Naye rishte judne se kisu purane rishte ki importance khatam nahin hui hai beta.”

She said and riddhima hugged her dadi she knows they will always there for her. 

Pr:” Rhea I am so proud of you baby for what you did yesterday. That needs tremendous courage to do something like that. Par han ek bat apki dadi apko kehne ja rahi hain suno aur humesha yad rakhna. I know armaan has loved someone else. And you did not love him. But now you are husband and wife. And that relation is on top. Tou apne is rishte mein kabhi kise teesre ko ane nahin dena. Jo guzar gaya vo past tha aur use past hi rehne dena. Armaan aab apke hain.”

Hearing het dadi riddhima is surprised how this can be possible that too so early so

R:” Par dadi yeh kaise possible hain I mean he loved someone else.”

Pr:” Yes he do but he is your husband now. Aur apni grihasthi apko sambhalni hai ok.”

She said giving her the cue that her relation is above all the relations. Riddhima though is confused with her dadi’s words but still she nodded as she knows if she is saying this. It is right for her. 

Pr:” Good girl chaliye ab jaldi se ready hokar ayiye fir lets have some fun. Fir sham hote tou armaan aa jayenge apko lene.”

She said and planting a kiss on her temple she left from there. Riddhima was lost in her words when her trance breaks with the beep of her phone. It was a message from armaan

Hey

Hi riddhima. I hope you are fine now. Just want to inform you I will come around 5 to pick you up. Hope that is fine with you.”

Riddhima smiled at his text as he enquires her health. He remembered about her and then he informed his coming that means he is responsible person. That thing which she never expect from that armaan whose image she holds in her heart from London. Anyhow smilingly she replied back to him

Hi

Good morning armaan I am much better now. Thank you. How are you? Yes it will be fine with me. See you in evening.

She sent the message and then left to get ready.

After getting ready the first thing she did was to call Rathore Kaka to check on the mallik mansion and the securities. And he assured her that everything is fine there. He himself is guarding ram dadu and tighten the security of armaan. That makes her relief at some point. But her mind do occupied with the thought who must be that person who is behind mallik family. But then she diverted her mind and joined her family, after all she missed them so very much.

Day passed in hurry she never knew that it is evening time, time of his coming. She will never realise this if samriti did not remind her. She is busy with her papa and dadu doing all type of fun, chatting with her dad like ages, bickering with her bhai and in between having all her favourites made by her dadi and mom. She is in another session of chess with her dadu when samriti reminds her of armaan coming.

Sa:” Riddhima beta chalo go and get ready now. Armaan kisi bhi time ate honge.”

That makes riddhima looked at her mom and she finds her smiling. Then ram too speaks up hearing samriti

Ram:” Oh main tou bhul hi gaya tha princess ap jayiye ready ho jayiye. Aur hum sab bhi freshen up ho jate hain. Baki tayari tou ho gayi hogi na priya?”

He asked as he too gets up and priya who just comes answers him

Pr:” Ji ram sab kuch ready hain riddhima ko chodkar. Ja na riddhima beta.”

She too speaks up then riddhima finally gets up but she did not knows why they are saying her to get ready. 

R:” Ok par mom dadi mujhe tayar kyun hona hain. I am fine han main bhi freshen up ho jati hun.”

Hearing her reply priya and samriti first glance at her. She wearing a jeans and top with just solitaires in her ear rings, her mangalsutra and vermilion that’s all. No doubt she is looking so beautiful so charming but that is not the look of just one day old bride. Off course they let her be from the morning but not now at least. Leave the circumstances, now they are married. Riddhima though not at all ready for this marriage fiasco but armaan surely is. Though armaan did not imagine riddhima as his bride yet he has some dreams of her life partner for the first day and everything. And to give them a start they knows they has to push. So priya signalled to samriti and she nodded understanding her unspoken words.

Sa:” You are looking good princess but not looking married girl so come with me.”

R:” Mumma par.”

Pr:” Riddhima beta kuch cheezen abhi apko seekhni padegi.”

Hearing her dadi riddhima nodded then left with her mom.

After sometime every one is waiting for armaan in gupta mansion. Then only priya asked ram

Pr:” Ram anurag bhai sahab ko puchiye tou zara armaan ko abhi tak pahunch jana chahiye tha.”

Ram nodded and then he called anurag who told him hold on as he tell him now only after checking with armaan.

Mallik Mansion

Anurag called karan to know about armaan’s whereabouts 

Anu:” Karan armaan ko phone kijiye puchiye where is he. Vahan par sab unka wait kar rahe hain.”

K:” Ji papa.”

He was about to call armaan when his phone buzzed first and as he answers the call phone fell from his hand and words escape from his mouth

Ka:” Kya armaan vali car ka accident ho gaya?”

Earth snatched from riddhima’s feet as she too hears this on the other side of the phone.

Precape :

R:''I promise mom main ek achi bahu aur biwi banane ki puri koshish karungi''

Ar:''had hain rahul kabhi tou bachpana chod diya karo''