Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I don't know why people would think women Don't fart!

We burp, poop, fart everything, just like men.

The only difference is if I have to fart, I go inside the bathroom and do it instead of contributing to the noise pollution😆

inna control kaise ho jata hai ..hamara to nikal jata hai bathroom tak jate jate ya bechara pet main hi dum toad deta hai 😆jab jayda roko tab hi atom bomb ki tarah awaz karta hai 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This reminds me, I don’t remember the last time I farted 😂 do people fart a lot?

Isn’t it about what kind of food you eat?

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adventurousman

This reminds me, I don’t remember the last time I farted 😂 do people fart a lot?

Isn’t it about what kind of food you eat?

Wow you a lucky dude then. 😆

I have a lot of gases to release I guess and can't always hold either to go looking for a place to hide and do it. 😆

like if I am on the train and despo to let one rip, I try keep it squeezed in and compress it as much as I can, but doesn't always work. Hahahaha. 

Some do fart more than others and it does have to  do with your diet too, but more than diet, it's how good you digestive  system is in the process of digestion too. 

maine suna kuch logo ki fart ke sath nikal jati hai jinka digest sys ka ban baja hota 🤣

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Wow you a lucky dude then. 😆

I have a lot of gases to release I guess and can't always hold either to go looking for a place to hide and do it. 😆

like if I am on the train and despo to let one rip, I try keep it squeezed in and compress it as much as I can, but doesn't always work. Hahahaha. 

Some do fart more than others and it does have to  do with your diet too, but more than diet, it's how good you digestive  system is in the process of digestion too. 

I know exactly what you talking belanwali biwi ji ☯️