BB is mythbuster

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know why people would think women Don't fart!

We burp, poop, fart everything, just like men.

The only difference is if I have to fart, I go inside the bathroom and do it instead of contributing to the noise pollution😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

I don't know why people would think women Don't fart!

We burp, poop, fart everything, just like men.

The only difference is if I have to fart, I go inside the bathroom and do it instead of contributing to the noise pollution😆

Farting is a very normal thing to do and part of a natural occurrence toh main bathroom wathoom main nahi jaati ðŸ˜†One can't always  hold on na to look for Bathroom toh khulle main hi bindaas kar deti hun. ðŸ˜Ž

If the launde have no shame to fart and burp  khulle mei toh why should us laundiyas have any shame. 

Dr Evilu I am sure you farts are also not as Evil or deadly just like you are not. ðŸ˜†

The title of this thread should have been-Dr Evilu's Fart-Busting Gas Release Chambers. 

So all forum ke laundas and laundiya bina dare, bina sharmate hue bindaas araamse aakar toda bohot fart-busting kar sake. ðŸ¥³

Saara noise pollution/aur deadly toxic gases  Dr Evilu ke residence mein quaid kar dete hain. ðŸ¥³

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

I’ve never seen something this evil in my entire life

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

I’ve never seen something this evil in my entire life

😆Loving the gifs. Looks like you have quite a collection in you gif khazana. ðŸ˜†

Bechaara Dr Evilu. ðŸ˜†Hum usko na ekdum bheega billa bana kar hi chorenge. 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t fart in front of others, be it man or woman.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Don’t fart in front of others, be it man or woman.

If one can't hold it and it just happens to slip out, then not much one can do about It I suppose. Accidental slips do happen. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

😆Loving the gifs. Looks like you have quite a collection in you gif khazana. ðŸ˜†

Bechaara Dr Evilu. ðŸ˜†Hum usko na ekdum bheega billa bana kar hi chorenge. 

It’s just one tab away😆 if the season is interesting enough will unleash it all😆

Dr reminds me of bhiggie billi from 9xm ðŸ˜† His crocs ain’t coming out anytime soon( no pun intended😛😆)

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

If one can't hold it and it just happens to slip out, then not much one can do about It I suppose. Accidental slips do happen. 

Yeah that you can’t control but best to avoid if you can. That happened with me once and got very embarrassed because it was in front of someone very conservative and who look down upon it, amongst friends is fine but still 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dayaan ji, you also ðŸ¤£ ??

Accidental or not, be careful if ever passing through UAE, public ðŸ¤¬ will earn you 30 days prison sentence. If you do it in a que, hell it be double. ðŸ¤£LoL

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Dayaan ji, you also ðŸ¤£ ??

Accidental or not, be careful if ever passing through UAE, public ðŸ¤¬ will earn you 30 days prison sentence. If you do it in a que, hell it be double. ðŸ¤£LoL

Oh crap!! Phir toh I better avoid visiting UAE at all costs. ðŸ˜†