Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This 5 to 55 is a misnomer. I am expecting that after the mega audition we may be left only with promising youngsters in the higher age group and some elders who have some singing background. I think it will be a big disappointment for the very young and raw kids who expected to get into the show and lined up at the auditions. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

This 5 to 55 is a misnomer. I am expecting that after the mega audition we may be left only with promising youngsters in the higher age group and some elders who have some singing background. I think it will be a big disappointment for the very young and raw kids who expected to get into the show and lined up at the auditions. 

though I haven't seen all the audition episodes I guess they will keep contestants from all the age group to begin with and to defend the title of this season. 

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please let me know when they start actual competition after auditions, it will be fun

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Please let me know when they start actual competition after auditions, it will be fun

sure Dhanu...😆 this program will have every week suspense as to who will be eliminated and who is in danger zone. 🤣 just for your liking .

Dhanusg thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

sure Dhanu...😆 this program will have every week suspense as to who will be eliminated and who is in danger zone. 🤣 just for your liking .

👏🤣

Dhanusg thumbnail

Hey mishkil

On the other note my 1st grader child is also now wanting to see kid horror by R l stein n also mystery stuff😂

Looks like he is followin his moms footsteps 😆 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Hey mishkil

On the other note my 1st grader child is also now wanting to see kid horror by R l stein n also mystery stuff😂

Looks like he is followin his moms footsteps 😆 

🤣🤣 imagine what he will watch in next few years. At our times exorcist or Omen were scary. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I think they do have some grownups like 40 year old, like that married woman from Indore. 

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a nice mix of contestants. I think they have taken extra effort to include singers of all hues and types.