Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was quite skeptical after seeing the trailer but movie was way better than my expectations and once again Ayushmann didn't disappoint at all. The background score, cinematography and acting is all top notch I must say. The film is directed majorly as a crime thriller and it does a very good job at it. The  underlying caste coloring just adds to its impact and gave me chills at certain points. It serves as a reminder and gives us a hunch of how ugly caste dynamics can be in the countryside. The film conveys the message with impact and never becomes over preachy or anything.  Just seeing it as a movie, disregarding its connections and honesty in portrayal of real life incident, I think it is a very well made movie and a good watch.

JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think casting could have been better. I canโ€™t take Manoj Pahwa as a serious actor. Heโ€™s suited to comedian roles and definitely not to a serious criminal role. The other rapist havaldar was useless too and the movie looked more like an extended episode of Crime Patrol than a movie

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Both movies of Ayushman this year have been a hit! .. ๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Both movies of Ayushman this year have been a hit! .. ๐Ÿ‘

This was way better than Dream Girl tbh