Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That just shows that RK is not at all  a bad boyfriend material as he is projected to be😁

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even Shahid claimed kareena cheated on him and they both were cordial and friendly on events and udta Punjab promotion. I would’ve never worked with an ex but that’s because my name is bitter Betty lol 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ab industry mein aadhi actresses uski ex hain toh wo kya kare bechara.😆

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He can’t put all the blame on media.  He has to take some responsibility for things.  His clever antics of rarely speaking but making the girl do all the gushing like he’s been doing with Alia doesn’t fly anymore.  I’m sure if he asked Alia to not speak about them, asked his sister not to post pictures of him and Alia together, asked his friend Viral not to take sneaky pictures of Alia arriving at his place, they’ll all respect his wishes and oblige.  But first he has to take his “relationship” seriously himself and not use it as a PR point.  Wasn’t it even established that he had called the paps to take shots of him and Katrina vacationing a few years ago?  So yea, it’s very easy for people to say he’s using these ladies because this is how he knows how to stay relevant. 

He is the only guy whose pics get leaked to the media somehow. Frm Kat to Mahira. Strange isn't it? đŸ˜ł

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

reason 1: kyunki he has no self respect. agar hota toh wo kabhi inke exes ke saath kaam nahi karta. jo exes, one called him out on NASANAL tv and the other released his  'sniffing chaddi' blinds.

reason 2: aur karega kya bechara. exes itna desperate jo hai. he's forced to work with them at gun point.

reason 3: all his exes having cordial relationship with him proves that he's not that bad boyfriend. 

reason 4: they are professionals, so they can work with anyone. jab miya biwi razi toh kya karega khazi.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agar duniya bhar ke ex apne ex ke saath kaam karna band Kar de to bhai berojgari bad jayegi.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Even Shahid claimed kareena cheated on him and they both were cordial and friendly on events and udta Punjab promotion. I would’ve never worked with an ex but that’s because my name is bitter Betty lol 

Most of us common folks won't work with an ex even if he/she wasn't a douchebag

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

because he is a jr version of Sallu and has pretty much slept with everyone. If he doesnt work with exes- there wont be any women left to cast opposite him!

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is nothing without them, glad he knows it and keeps working with them like any mature person would.