Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

A new scenario....a new backdrop.....some new characters....a different story but the same PreRish....they fill magic in any type of story....I've just today finished reading this story and I can only say it's marvelous how well you have weaved the story around its characters....the topic is a bit sensitive but nowhere has it gone overboard.... every aspect has been perfectly balanced....all the relationships have their own space....and now the main relationship i.e;PreRish.....Prerna has finally realized that her dead feelings aren't dead anymore while Rishabh is in the process of burying his feelings for his wife....will he be able to see a partner in Prerna at such a time.....Is it wrong on their part to develop these feeling while Shalini is still in the picture....Why is Shalini's behavior changing so drastically towards Rishabh....so many questions....only time will answer....this is a very captivating story....wonderful work...❤️

I can see several questions running in your mind and it just delights me to know that the story and it’s characters have left a significant impression on you. 

Yes it’s not your usual  love story..it’s different and I hope you life this difference. 

Thanks a lot for your kind words  

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Beautiful update ❤️

Pls update next chapter soon. Cant wait for they being alone at home with no haddi 😆 

Ha ha will update soon. 

PreRish alone without Shalini hovering around them should be interesting 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

The growth in their feelings for each other is so organic and touching. This part was so lovely.

I'm glad Shalini is going away for 2 days. Good riddance! 😆

You guys can’t wait to get rid of Shalini..ha ha 

I feel the same..PreRish need some time alone to understand and accept these new found feelings 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

Omg Shalini. I was going to say the F word, but she doesn’t even deserve that. 

Awwww Prerna, such a pure heart. I’m loving her magnetism towards Rishabh. Seeing Rishabh sense the same is bringing some relief to me. 

I can’t wait for Prerna to help him, dress his wounds, kiss the pain away. I can’t wait for him to get some love that he deserves. 

Beautiful update. Please don’t my rant on the top. 

PreRish are taking baby steps but surely now they are walking towards each other. The distance between them is gradually eliminating.

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Amazing update.an unintentional bonding is forming between the two. And this bond will do strong that nothing will able break it coz it is forming through "dard". Thanks.update soon.👏

Agree with you. It’s genuine heartfelt pain that is bringing them closer and hopefully shall keep them together as well. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

shin-chan thumbnail

Just beautiful update ! 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent update 

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I saw that you updated before you updated the title. Umm, I wasn’t stalking your story or anything 😂 I loved the update so subtle yet so powerful. He questioned her as to why is hurts her that he is hurt? She is speechless. He is gonna figure it out if you aren’t careful, Prerna. The fact that she cooked for him and relished in her cooking speaks volumes. Does Shalini ever make anything for her husband? Or is he just a means to an end for her? A way to get her fathers power, as if she feels like her birth right was stolen when she was born so inauspiciously as a female.  last scene was amazing. Saved by the hot water bottle! I wish he had kept his eyes closed, but it is too soon. Maybe another time. RB is breathtaking to look at through the moonlight! 

Edited by mallug007 - 4 years ago