Fan Fictions

Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 14

Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Kaval05

Thank You so much for pm. 

Loved the update. Love the antics the boys come up with. Lovung how taarey relationship is progressing. Waiting to read more

Thankyouu🌺

Working on the update!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisha49 thumbnail

Chapter 8 - Aaj Jaane Ki Zid Na Karo..

A few days had passed, Taani had almost completed her assignment and had already completed Tauji's work. They sat there, talking about things in general. Just when Rey remembered something,

"Arey us din Shivam texted me.."

"Huh?"

"I know.. ajeeb haina? Congratulate karraha tha mujhe, wo Aashi ne humaari ek photo upload ki thi na story pe, he sent that to me and said," Rey continued in a pretentious Shivam voice, "finally tum dono saath ho, pata nahi kaise tum sab oblivious the, mujhe toh ye pehlse se hi pata tha ki you both had something for each other.."

She couldn't even wait for him to finish and burst out laughing at his annoyed impression of Shivam's confident declaration, making him laugh in turn. He possessively held her,

"Use pata tha ki hum ek dusre se.. fir bhi itni harkatein wo.."

He couldn't complete. She had got an urgent call from work and it had took a while to sort out since she had to patiently explain a lot to a colleague and deal with his innumerous questions. Her annoyed boyfriend lacked her patience though. Tired of holding the heated phone, Taani had kept the call on speaker and when the relieved colleague ended the conversation with an,

"I love you, you're a saviour", he couldn't help but make a face. She saw this and said,

"Rey wo bas office ka ek ladka tha.."

"Acha? Aur agar wo, college ka ek ladka hota toh?" The annoyed boyfriend questioned for argument's sake,

"College ka ek ladka toh already hai mere paas!" She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. The love in her expression gets to him, he breaks eye contact only to look at her again, pull her closer by the waist and say,

"Yaar tumpe gussa hona tum mere liye itna hard kyu bana deti ho?"

"Kyuki aap waise bhi ho hi jaate hai gussa, dar lagta hai aapke gusse se.."

He thought back to when he was mad angry with her. Because of their last conversation, the first incident that came to his mind was when she was with Shivam. His eyes widen,

"Woah! Tum na tab Shivam ke saath thi, I mean uske saath hone ka naatak karrahi thi, gussa nahi karta toh kya karta!"

"Toh matlab mai kisi aur ke saath hoti toh chalta?" She asked, pulling his leg for the jealousy he had felt.

"Haa." He affirmed.

"Sachi?" Her eyes widen this time.

"Haa, wo.. jis college ke ladke ki baat karrahi thi na tum, abhi kuch minute pehle, uske saath hoti toh chalta, infact daudta! Sab problems hi sort ho jaati." He pulled her closer.

"Sab?"

"Chalo most."

"Reyy! Aap Shivam se, Vishesh se, office ke random ladko se jealous kaise hosakte ho?" She really couldn't understand

"Tum nahi hoti kabhi? Kisise bhi?"

"Insaano se toh nahi!"

"Toh ab kya plants se?"

She makes a face at his attempt at humour.

"Nahi dance se."

They both remembered the engagement, how it was easy for her to say that she was never his first love, it was dance. Infact he even had said this to Vishesh, this was the explanation he had accepted when he let her go, that he never treated her as a priority. He knew he didn't but how much it affected her he had realised very late.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how ignored you felt. Mai apni hi duniya me kho jaata hu and then.. meri duniya ka ek bohot important part ho tum Taani, sorry ki mai tumhe ye sahi se convey nahi karpaata.." he said guiltily.

"Jaanti hu" she smiled "aap ho kaam me kho jaane waale and I understand, pichle itne dino me I haven't been in touch with you enough and you.. you understand ki mai aapko ignore nahi karrahi, bas busy hu. I understand aapke side se bhi kuch aisa hi tha ye.."

Taani out of habit couldn't convey the grudges she had when he apologised, but Rey picked up on them,

"Wo koi excuse nahi hai. Tum kuch din busy thi, mai toh humesha se hi.. I need to work on my time management, like Taani seriously help me, I need to stop being late all the time!"

She laughed.

"Maybe sabko jo time do, khud ko usse pehle ka time batana so aapke side se late ho toh bhi unkeliye you'll be on time"

"Waah! Not exactly what I was looking for but since I don't have any other tricks I will give this a try. And tum, dare you hold your anger in, tum saare grudges ka gussa ek saath nikalogi na toh mai dab ke mar jaunga"

"Shh" she says, annoyed at his death remark, "Shut up!" She exclaims angrily before adding, "Ye lo abhi ka gussa."

He smiles and kisses her cheek,

"Ye lo abhi ka sorry", making her blush.

"And before I forget, anytime you feel ignored or jealous of dance, you tell me so I tell dance to give me a break so I can tend to the most beautiful woman in my life.." he lightly caresses her cheek with his fingers. Her blush deepened along with the seriousness in his voice,

"Tum nahi toh dance bhi adhoora lagta hai Taani."

He had literally decided to not dance in the final round of a national event because his mind was too focused on her.. the answer was in front of her all along, she had to pretend she'd get back with him to get him to perform then and when he learnt the truth, he literally danced with a broken heart only for her and gave that absolutely golden performance in the face off because she made him. The neglect she felt was there, as real as these incidents but she chose to give him a chance and be more assertive from the beginning this time, and demand what what she wanted. Dance was his passion and she was his love, they both had a separate importance for him. Since she was back, she had noticed that her feeling of being neglected was gone. This time she was busy and the duration was short so it was too early to say, but she knew it would be fine. They would get through any situation now that they didn't have the other stressors that they did then, she promised herself to communicate with him like he did, like his jealousy was too prominent in his expressions itself, impossible to not notice. She did fail to notice it once though, ugh, Shivam again! She was too busy with her own stories of his behaviour then, not this time, she swore to herself, this time she'll observe without presuming and communicate, this was her promise to him.

-----------

"So mujhe kuch exam preparations and project submission karna hai plus since yaha new ground me kaam kiya hai tauji mujhe Jodhpur me experience dilwaana chahte hai, waha already established haina humaara.."

"Tum jaarahi ho?" He asks, taken aback.

"Rey me temporarily jaarahi hu, this is just work and.." his expressions, like blank pages, but conveying more than any book could fit, those of sadness, of hurt, of fear, of disappointment, of regret, of loss, of guilt, it was almost like a wave came and overpowered him on his land of the present and dragged him back into the ocean of past despair. He wasn't even there anymore, her talking about leaving had taken him back to his breakdown, the day they tried so hard to make her stay but she didn't relent, the party afterwards when she took a promise that he'd move on and left him crying, her own tears mirroring his. His breath had shortened, his eyes were distant. Taani held his arms and tried to shake him out of that stupor.

"Rey!" She called out tensed, this response of his had caught her off guard.

"Rey suno please Reyy!" She makes him sit somehow. His face drops, eyes stuck on the floor and when she tries to make him look at her face, he turns to a side unable to meet her eyes.

"Taani mai ye.." he turns to her with a sudden burst of energy and then falls blank as suddenly. She sees his eyes watery and cups his face and wipes of the tears that hadn't fully come yet, causing him to succumb to his feelings and hug her tight.

She hugged him tight, putting all her love for him in that hug and he burried herself into her, hoping to fill in the gaping hole of loneliness he felt then, with the presence he had now, hoping that he'd join them together somehow and she wouldn't leave, just stay with him. She could clearly see his vulnerability and helplessness, the magnitude of what he went through when she left, he literally froze on her and she was scared.

"I can't afford to lose you Taani"

" I'm not leaving you Rey, nor do I want to."

Her tone added confidence in him.

"Toh phir mat jao." He urgently requested.

She broke the hug and cupped his face,

"Rey, this relationship means everything to me, I'm not leaving this, I'm not breaking up with you. I, I have to go back kaam keliye, padhai keliye, this is duty Rey but that doesn't mean I'm leaving you, maine kaha tha Rey I'm here completely, mai is relationship ko pura chance, apne pure efforts dungi. I'm not running away, mai bas ye thode wakt keliye.. obviously we'll be in touch, we're together Rey, I love you."

He urgently kisses her forehead.

"I love you Taani"

-----------

The day had come. He wasn't very happy about it but she had to go. She had done her best to reassure him, and he his best to feel secure but it wasn't going to be easy. She would be occupied with her exams, assignments and work, her return wouldn't happen till early January and he too was going to be busy, D3 had gotten work over Christmas and New year celebrations and December was packed. His mind wouldn't let him absorb anything but these few hurtful facts. Everything had changed now, but had anything really changed? Their story was stuck at this, she had to go and he didn't want her to.

They were at the airport. Swayam had taken his father away with an excuse so Taarey could say their goodbyes. As soon as her brother and uncle were out of sight, Taani turned back to him and he engulfed her into his arms. She felt his fear in the hug and decided to address it. Words didn't come to her easily though, so she just kissed his cheeks and said,

"I'll call you pohochke. Best of luck, kill all your performances ok! Aur videos chahiye mujhe sabke. Aur suno, mere ek chota kaam bacha hai yaha pe, aap kardoge?"

"Hmm," he responds breaking the hug,

"Mera ek boyfriend hai yaha pe jo bohot sad hai aur for some reason nervous bhi, unko zara samjha do ki unki girlfriend sirf Mumbai se jaarahi hai, unki life se nahi. Ye aap hi samjha sakte hai unhe bas, aapki hi sunenge wo."

Rey sighs.

"Nahi sunraha hai wo meri, tum hi boldo na."

She places her hand on his heart.

"Mai yahi hu ok, I love you and you know I have to go and you have to let me go. Let's do this in our style na.."

"Kaise?"

"Aise." She holds his palms and does a step of ballroom. Then she twirls holding his hand, pulling him along. He smiles lightly, reminiscing their memories and pulls her closer, placing his forehead on hers. He closes his eyes, taking in her presence and the proximity having made her lightheaded, she lightly pecks him just beside his lips. Rey's eyes open wide and her look of love paints a smile on his face. She sees Swayam and Tauji's heads pop up in the crowd and separates from him.

"All set behna?"

"Jee bhai"

He hugs her and touches his father's feet before hugging him.

"Bhai wo bhab- I mean Sharon," she corrects herself when he gives her a look, making Rey burst out laughing.

"Arey ha Sharon, Swayam maine uska number kuch family friends ko diya hai to contact D3, usse poochke batana koi calls aaye kya"

"Ha paapa"

And as the father and son get busy, Taani asks Rey,

"Has kyu rahe hai aap?"

"Pehle Sharon ke saamne, ab Swayam ke, tum Apne aap ko correct hi karte rehjaogi, use bhabhi bulaana tumhaari kismat me nahi hai.." he laughs at his own observation and her expressions show how tired she was of censoring herself. She glares at him laughing at her expense.

"Toh theek hai, Mai na aap hi ko bhabhi bula leti hu"

"WHAT? Taani tum bhi?"

"Tum bhi what?" She asks amused,

"Tum bhi boys ki tarah mujhe aur Swayam Ko.."

"Boys kya?" She starts laughing, "Oh God, why do I not know this, it's perfect, aap aur bhai perfect couple hai" she laughs as Tauji walks off for some formality and Swayam having heard the last line glares at her.

"Rey and Bhai, ye toh actually quite perfect hai!" She follows her uncle, still giggling and ReYam pass a 'ye nahi sudhregi' look.. They were gonna miss her and these antics. They were gonna miss her presence, her vibe. Rey hugs Swayam, feeling the need to share support and they hear a camera click.

"I was right, y'all look so cute!" she exclaims , looking at the picture.

Swayam rolls his eyes as Rey runs behind her. They had only just begun the game when Tauji calls and they sober up, much like how they had only just begun their relationship, when Tauji had called, and they were sobering up. She waves at them and starts walking away, a small smile on her lips. He feels a part of him walk away with her. His skin misses contact with hers. An emptiness engulfs him and he sighs. The waves of the past were back at his feet, slowly climbing their way up. He closes his eyes, exhales heavily, smiles thinking of their new beginning and confidently walks in the direction of his present.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We only live once guyss! Or maybe not, do you believe in rebirth?

Hi! I'm late, sorry, lots of academic writing to do toh yeh haath mein nahi liya. Welcome back, or like welcome me back, both work!

So.. der se aake thoda sad update diya hai, hope you like it.. next update ke bhi ideas ready hai, will work to bring it here soon! Also working on one shot ideas kyuki dil toh bacha hai ji.. see you!🌷🌷

Everyone knows the title of the chapter I guess, uske saare hi versions pasand aajaate hai mujhe❀️

Also, Happy Ganesh Chaturthi lovlies! Make time to dance a bit, for Ganesh ji and yourself ❀️❀️

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago
rajini99 thumbnail

hey lovely update 

thanks for the pm

loved the way taani explained to rey it was soooo cute                               

rey will be missing taani hope taani will come back soon to surprise rey

waiting for next update

Edited by rajini99 - 4 years ago
Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-rajini99

hey lovely update 

thanks for the pm

loved the way taani explained to rey it was soooo cute                               

rey will be missing taani hope taani will come back soon to surprise rey

waiting for next update

Thankyouu

Aww let's see, yes working on the update🌷🌷

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Ganesha chaturthi to you too......  Good one  they both are going to miss each other. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ but pyaar ka maza to duriyo mein bhi aata hai 😍  inbetween the sad update loved swayam and rey ka Bhai Bhabhi wala pyaarπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I don't know what will be Sharon reaction on this.  .     

Thank you dear.......  

Waiting for next update soon please....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 

manveer123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awwww  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Awesome 

Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-anitaanu

Happy Ganesha chaturthi to you too......  Good one  they both are going to miss each other. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ but pyaar ka maza to duriyo mein bhi aata hai 😍  inbetween the sad update loved swayam and rey ka Bhai Bhabhi wala pyaarπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I don't know what will be Sharon reaction on this.  .     

Thank you dear.......  

Waiting for next update soon please....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ 

Haha dooriyan bhi hai zaroori🀭🀭

ReYam is the couple we all deserve❀️❀️ kya compatibility hai dono ki, sahi ekdumm haha Sharon ka reaction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes yes, will try to update soon🌷🌷

Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-manveer123

Awwww  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Awesome 

ThankyouuπŸ’–πŸ’–

nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Great update... Thanks for the pm.. I love this chapter.. Rey being jealous.. Taarey convo.. They still have to overcome from their insecurities but they slowly working on it... And they have Start communicating more.. And sharing their feelings.. And last taani leaving for jodhpur.. Rey Was so sad for that.. Overall great update... Update soon dear

Trisha49 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-nishita23

Great update... Thanks for the pm.. I love this chapter.. Rey being jealous.. Taarey convo.. They still have to overcome from their insecurities but they slowly working on it... And they have Start communicating more.. And sharing their feelings.. And last taani leaving for jodhpur.. Rey Was so sad for that.. Overall great update... Update soon dear

Thanks Nish🌈🌈

I'm glad unke feelings wagera visible hai..

Well Judaai, what can I say..

Yes, working on the next update🌷🌷