gets from Ishita is great but he also know that its wrong to make her do

everything for them 

Ishita on the other hand enjoys doing stuff for Raman and Ruhi

as she really loves Raman

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

SHOT 14

Raman was sitting in his cabin busy in his work when his phone rang,he excused himself and picked it saying-yes Ishita,bolo.

Ishita smiled and asked-aapne lunch Kiya??

Raman-lunch,nahi.kyun??

Ishita-toh kar lijiye ,doc.its late already .

Raman-late,abhi toh,he said looking at his watch and said-oh shit,it's three.ruhi aayi nahi ab tak.he was saying when Ishita said-coz my princess is with me,main usse Ghar le jaa rahi hoon.

Raman-no Ishita,please don't.dont take her ur home.

Ishita-mere nahi doc,aapke Ghar le jaa rahi hoon.i mean ,I picked her and now taking her home.

Raman-but why??

Ishita-what do u mean by why,aur Kahan le jaaun.

Raman-i mean to say why u picked her,woh bus se aati hai.

Ishita-aati thi,now I will pick her everyday and will take her home.

Raman-but why u will do this ,moreover how .u have a job in hand.

Ishita-yes,but still I take out time for my jaan.main subah 9-1 kaam karti hoon,phir Meri choti mirchi ke saath time spend karti hoon.then I work 9-1 in night,toh mera office time complete ho jaata hai.so this way,I can very efficiently take care of my chotu bachcha,got it doc.she said smiling making Raman smile too.

Raman-but why u take so much effort for her.

Ishita-kyunki woh jaan hai Meri and u can't stop me either,warna jaante hai naa.i am expert in attempting suicide.she said smiling.

Raman-naa baba,I can't take that risk.ok ,I surrender,go spend time with ur jaan and take care of her,I won't stop u.he said smiling listening to her.

Ishita-ok ,we reached.doc,gotta go.mera rooh bachcha so gaya hai.bye take care,khana kha lijiyega.she said and hung the call smiling while he too was smiling after talking to her.

Raman-khana kha lijiyega,Ishita ma'am ka order hai.how can I refuse,marna thodi hai.he said smiling to himself and went to have his food.

On other hand,

Ishita-kaash main aapko bhi bata paati ,how much I love u doc.ki aap bhi meri jaan ho.she thought and went inside his house with ruhi.

Their maid opened the door and welcomed ishru.she was taking ruhi to change but ruhi told Ishita to change her clothes and freshen her up ,which she did happily.

After freshening up,ruhi had her food and then ishru settle down to do her homework.after homework ,Ishita made ruhi sleep.ruhi was laying next to Ishita while she was just kidding her in between smiling.

Ishita-u know baby,u r my baby.bahut jaldi main aapki mumma banne wali hoon.uff how much happy I will be ,when doctor will finally marry me.hey murugan ,jaldi se mera yeh dream pura kar do.she prayed and was laying beside ruhi.but got up in some time and said-it doesn't look good,main unke Ghar mein bina unki permission ke,kahin unhe bura toh nahi lag raha hoga naa.ofcourse not,he is my doc,my raman.but what if unhe meri niyat mein shaq ho.what if he think that I want something from him,mujhe chahiye toh but not something he is thinking.kya karun,chali jaun.but if he don't have any problem,puch loon Kya,haan this will be right,puch leti hoon.thinking so she called him.

He saw her number again and his lips curved into smile .he picked his phone and said-bolo.

Ishita-aapko yeh toh nahi lagta naa,ki main chor hoon.aapke ghar se kuch churana chahti hoon.she asked blantly making Raman confused.

Raman-what??

Ishita-haan,main chor lagti hoon aapko??

Raman-nahi,why u asked so.ruhi ne kuch kaha Kya??

Ishita-nahi,woh toh mujhe kuch nahi kehti .I thought may be u think so ,that I have some bad intension.may be I want to rob u.

Raman-to be true ,I have nothing other then my daughter ,and if I can trust u for her ,then I can trust u for anything.mujhe tum par bharosha hai .he said making her smile.

Ishita-aap Kya kar rahen hai??

Raman-kaam kar raha hoon,I don't have any other arrangement like u.

Ishita-ok,what will u have with tea??

Raman-no way,u r not going to cook again.

Ishita-please doc,I like it.

Raman-but it's not right ,ishita.u r so good,taking so much care of ruhi,I can't take advantage of ur goodness.

Ishita-aur agar main yeh khud karna chahun.please naa doc,let me do something for u.i owe my life to u,agar aap uss din meri treatment nahi karte,I would have died.

Raman-so ,u r returning the favour.but that's my job.

Ishita-but u also give me a reason to live,u give me my rooh.u give me an access on ur daughter and ur house.u trust me so much,is that an enough reason to do something for u.

Raman-nobody can win over u.

Ishita-good ,now tell me what u will have with tea.

Raman-kuch bhi,I am not that demanding.

Ishita-yes,u r very simple.ok I will make something for u ,of my own.i can make something in ur kitchen naa??she asked to which he nodded smiling.

Ishita-ok doc,bye.jaldi se apna kaam khatam kijiye aur aaiye,we r waiting.she said and hung the call.

Raman hold the phone for long and said-pata nahi kyun,bahut apnapan lagta hai iski baat mein,I just can't deny her.she make me feel something I never felt for long.chal Raman,finish ur work and reach home.someone is waiting for u .he said and got busy in his work.

On other hand,ruhi got up and ishru got busy in making something special for Raman.

Ishita made sandwiches along with tea and both start waiting for raman.soon he showed up and ruhi hugged him happily while Ishita was just looking at them praying to be the part of hug soon.

Raman freshened up and all had their snacks ,Ishita just had her tea .

Ishru spend sometime together and finally ruman dropped Ishita home.

Soon time start passing and it became ishita's routine to visit raman's house everyday and take care of ruhi when he is at work.later they had their evening tea together and finally ruman drop Ishita home.

Everything was going smooth but ishra relationship was still at the same place.ishita don't have the courage to propose him and even he wasn't mouthing anything.though he was liking her care and concern for them but wasn't ready to mouth it as love knowing the difference between them.

One night at eleven,Ishita was working when her phone rang.ishita saw raman's number and wondered why he is calling her so late.

Ishita picked the phone and said-hello,only to hear ruhi crying.she got worried and said-rooh beta,what happened,why u r crying bachcha??

Ruhi-mumma,mumma ,papa.she said and start crying bitterly.

Ishita-kya hua bachcha,Kya hua doc ko.he is ok naa??she asked all worried.

Ruhi-nahi mumma,papa is not ok,unko bahut high fever hai ,woh bol bhi nahi rahe.mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai,please come naa.she said crying.

Ishita-dont cry bachcha,mumma is coming.mumma is coming babu,Rona mat.she said and got up .she picked her car keys and was going out when appa asked-where r u going so late??

Ishita-doc is not ok,ruhi is crying.they need me ,appa.had to rush.she said and went out hurriedly before her parent could ask anything .

Appa -amma look at each other and Amma said-do u feel the same??

Appa-i think our daughter has chosed her life partner.

Amma-but he has a baby,he was already married.i think we should stop her before it's late.

Appa-i think it's already late and to be true,I don't want anything other then her happiness aur waise bhi Raman is a very good boy.

Amma-but he is married.

Appa-divorcee with a baby ,but it doesn't make him wrong for her in any way .he is a good man with great ethics and very impressing personality.i personally like him very much.

Amma-me too,but don't know how good he is for our ishu.she is very precious.

Appa-let time decide it.he said and Amma nodded.

Ishita reached raman's house as soon as she can.she was really worried for Raman but more then Raman ,she was worried for ruhi as she was alone and crying bitterly.she reached their home and knocked the door .ruhi opened the door crying and ishita saw her whole face was red with continuous crying.ruhi hugged Ishita tight seeing her.

Ruhi-mumma,papa kuch nahi bol rahe.

Ishita-main dekh rahi hoon unko,u please stop crying bachcha.she said picking ruhi in her arms and took her inside.

Ishita went to room only to see him laying on bed .she checked his forehead and it was too hot.

Ishita-inko toh bahut tez bukhar hai .she said and called the doctor.

After calling doctor,she went and brought cold water .she start keeping cold strip on his forehead .she was continuously praying for him while ruhi was sitting next to her all worried.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Plz plz plz update soon 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Hope Amma too give her nod  to Mrg quickly  ,so that ishu can patofy her doctor 

Edited by venu66 - 4 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

super awesome update