Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Defending a cheater by bashing another cheater... Deepika cheated on Yuvi with Ranbir, but men don't like talking about being cheated.. There were also blinds about Deepika sexting Farhan while shooting for KCK.. So Karma is a bitch as far as Deepika in concerned. 

Yes, I know, I know love. A little while ago it was she leaves them or left them for RK and now it’s she cheated on them. Anything and everything we can to make him appear less of an ass even if it means we talk for others because supposedly they didn’t say it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen but rather it means they are simply men and don’t/can’t talk for themselves. Ok. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Givemyaccount

I throw facts at your face and you are talking about beliefs. What is this behaviour Puja? If everyone beliefs has to be deemed as reality then where the world would be going? 😆 I have time to quote everyone today, my time is my time none of your time

I threw bigger facts at your face and you are talking about disbelief? You continue to do Dp's Puja, Aarti or better still even keep jagraata... 

So if your belief that Deepika did not cheat on Nihar has to be deemed a reality, then pray tell me, where would this world be going?

I have ample time to quote everyone today... So my belief is my belief, non of your belief...

However, don't try to deflect...

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

You know what is better?

Leaving Nihar for RK makes Deepika an epitome of women empowerment...

Hail Deepika for dumping choosa Nihar for the-then rising superstar RK...

Hail Feminism!!!

Just like , " I can sleep outside marriage and that is my choice" 😆

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

The neutral facade is off. Kat fan at display 😂😂😂😂 kuch bakwas matlab. 

Rk should have married Kat. 😆 

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myer

Oh that gem..

But I have a kostin...

"Why should RK be crucified constantly for choosing to sleep outside a relationship if others can chose to sleep outside a marriage"?

Edited by Metis - 4 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I threw bigger facts at your face and you are talking about disbelief? You continue to do Dp's Puja, Aarti or better still even keep jagraata... 

So if your belief that Deepika did not cheat on Nihar has to be deemed a reality, then pray tell me, where would this world be going?

I have ample time to quote everyone today... So my belief is my belief, non of your belief...

However, don't try to deflect...

I have no reason to believe she did why should I? What are the signs that prove it was a cheating and not a simple break up? It’s not like she was juggling between them 🤔

MaalGang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myer

She meant open relationship and in general, it’s not cheating since the two person know 😛

bashful_moon thumbnail

I have no reason to believe she did why should I? What are the signs that prove it was a cheating and not a simple break up? It’s not like she was juggling between them 🤔

As I have a reason to believe that she did, why shouldn't I? What are the irrefutable proofs that you have which point out that it was not a simple break-up but a sordid cheating?

Oh yeah i believe she was juggling between RK, Pandya and Yuvi... Prove me wrong with something substantial ... Just don't guess and say my belief, my hunch, my gut-feeling, my observation and so on...

Because if I gotta belive your intuitions and gesticulations and observations, and hunch and gut feeling and so on, then you gotta believe mine too...

MaalGang thumbnail

As I have a reason to believe that she did, why shouldn't I? What are the irrefutable proofs that you have which point out that it was not a simple break-up but a sordid cheating?

Oh yeah i believe she was juggling between RK, Pandya and Yuvi... Prove me wrong with something substantial ... Just don't guess and say my belief, my hunch, my gut-feeling, my observation and so on...

Because if I gotta belive your intuitions and gesticulations and observations, and hunch and gut feeling and so on, then you gotta believe mine too...

But you are accusing her. So you prove it. I am not accusing her of anything. It’s like saying there’s a murderer when there’s no body and the person is still alive, not even the FBI can prove that one 

bashful_moon thumbnail

But you are accusing her. So you prove it. I am not accusing her of anything. It’s like saying there’s a murderer when there’s no body and the person is still alive, not even the FBI can prove that one 

Since you are acting as her defence lawyer, the onus of proving lies with you, more than me...

So...