Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Sur,

First of all, I am glad you did not break it into two parts, it would have definitely affected the flow and continuity of thoughts for the readers. 

You have used the Karwa Chaut Pooja and Katha so beautifully in such a symbolic manner. I did not know about this vrat in such detail, so it was very good information as well. 

Shayad Naina aur Sameer ke naseeb mein itne dard likhe hai. Aur vidhi likhit toh talta nahi hai. Chalo dekhte hai what God proposes or disposes for them.

But what stood out to me in terms of humans nature or behaviour for almost all characters in this update was the instinct for self-preservation and the greys we are willing to allow in our decisions because of it.

Sameer is willingly misleading N. On the surface he is probably trying to justify his actions that he has already been upfront with her and told her about his love for Naina and his past. But he is conviniently not giving her the true picture that Naina is still very much a part of his life. I guess he is doing what he can to shield himself from the emotional pain associated with Naina. But while trying to move on himself he is introducing turmoil in another girl’s life. 

Naina seems to have already decided that she will not tell Sameer about Diya. I understand her anxieties too. After all, Diya is  the only person/family in her life. If she tells Sameer about Diya, he will want custody and he has a lot more to offer in terms of stability, both financial and family. But, Naina seems to be making a decision which is again about what she needs to keep going, rather than what is in Diya’s self interest in the long term. Also, not that she owes anything to N, but she is still taking away her choice to decide if she wants to get married to a man who already has a five year old. 

But, such is life and human behaviour. So many of our choices are driven just by a need for survival. You have kept it very real. Obviously these two characters are fairly flawed and at their core live with a big fear of rejection. But, aren’t they already at a point where there is actually nothing more to lose? I feel so, at least for Sameer. 

That bit where she woke up restless as he battled for life and kept the fast for him for the first time, was beautifully written! Bahoot feel hua Naina ke liye. I was already imagining her in labour and crying out for him. Did he ever sense her pain or turmoil? 

N’s place in Sameer’s life and home, seems to be very much in place. She is making a real effort to do right by all her in-laws. Seeing Samaina, willing to move on so easily, so afraid to take a risk for the sake of deep love, it made me wonder.. would I be rooting for Samaina so strongly if Diya wasn’t in the picture? But, she is and at least for her sake, I hope things work out for Samaina.

Will be eagerly waiting for the next part!

Edited by SixteenAgain - 4 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Unres at page 115

Happy Ganesh chaturthi, Sur di🤗

Read n replied dear! Thank you! 🤗 And wish you a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi too! 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Lastly if fanfiction writers have freedom to write, i have freedom to criticize too. This is a free forum not someone's personal blog 

u knw wht sach sunne ki himat ap ma ni ha...is story k bry ma ap khuch janti to ho ni...hum ya sur kis k fan ha kis k ni ye ap ko btna zarori ni samjhty so u better stay away from this story!! or ye persnal blog ni ha but ap ko yu hate cmmnts krny ka right b ni diya forum walo ny...so plzzz hmra or apna waqt barbd krny k lye dobra cmmnt na krna plzzz stay way!

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

All butthurt preedit and Ayera fans seem to derive sadistic pleasure in bashing me for stating the obvious. Anyways keep writing your fanfics with sameer getting married to 19 women who cares. 

This forum has no longer got samaina fans. All are Ayesha fans only here. Hope they lock it down for good

Yeah they'll do what they have to do. At least when the forum is shut down, people won't have to entertain bad mouths like you. It's not a blog that is why people like you are able to read and comment on it. And there's a difference between voicing one's opinion and being rude and using crass language. You must be unaware of the difference. 

fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Yeah they'll do what they have to do. At least when the forum is shut down, people won't have to entertain bad mouths like you. It's not a blog that is why people like you are able to read and comment on it. And there's a difference between voicing one's opinion and being rude and using crass language. You must be unaware of the difference. 

choro sur aisy logo ki moti akal ma khuch ni jata ap apna din or mood kyu khrab krti ho just report that person or u can block her also...

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

u knw wht sach sunne ki himat ap ma ni ha...is story k bry ma ap khuch janti to ho ni...hum ya sur kis k fan ha kis k ni ye ap ko btna zarori ni samjhty so u better stay away from this story!! or ye persnal blog ni ha but ap ko yu hate cmmnts krny ka right b ni diya forum walo ny...so plzzz hmra or apna waqt barbd krny k lye dobra cmmnt na krna plzzz stay way!

Humera, 

Don't waste your time on this person. She's one of the known bullies here... she's always rude n snappy and is really narrow minded. She stoops low to denigrate other characters and people just to prove her point (which she doesn't obviously). Isne story padhi hogi to pata chalega na ki Preeti ka story me kuch role hai bhi ya nahi. I think she's unaware of certain decorum rules on IF. 

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Delete

Edited by suhaaniladki - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Humera, 

Don't waste your time on this person. She's one of the known bullies here... she's always rude n snappy and is really narrow minded. She stoops low to denigrate other characters and people just to prove her point (which she doesn't obviously). Isne story padhi hogi to pata chalega na ki Preeti ka story me kuch role hai bhi ya nahi. I think she's unaware of certain decorum rules on IF. 

ni yr...mra kya ha ma ny forum k LU ma aisy namoony dekhy hain bht...jo sirf bashing krna janty hain...but aisy logo ko forum ki trf sy warning milni chahye

Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hi surbhi

I was wandering like bhatakti atma ki koe luck mile aur mil gaya update. As soon as I read tittle "man propose n God dispose" bahut happy wali feeling aayi and yes feeling retain till last line.

Yayayay!!! Thank you dear!! Bas jo bhi kar lein yeh dono, hoga wahin to bhagwan chahte hain! ❤️

Thnk God nupur ka fast pura nai hua but sahi mayne me Naina ka hogaya. Little angle diya did the pleasure of fulfilling nainaz fast. Aap bhale mjhe core hard hearted samjhe per mjhe na nupur k lie bilkul bhi bura nai laga. 

Hehehe...hum log itne zabra fans hain Samaina ke ki dekh hi nahi paate kisi aur ko unke saath...jab Sameer serial me shoe ke sath hua tha n Naina Sharad ke sath...yaar us raat main soyi nahi thi. Kudrat bhi nahi chahti Noopur us insaan ke liye fast kare jo kisi aur ka ho chuka hai...and isliye Naina ka fast pura karwa diya finally. 

Some part of nainaz past got revealed but major part is left, abhi arvind ka Sach baki hai.

Haan dear! Sab aayega. 

Update was really big aur bore hone ka sawal nai uththa, arey isse bhi double lamba hum per sakte he.

Awwww....you are so sweet dear!! Thank you!! Your words mean a lot to me! ❤️

And yes update was beautifully waeved. Thnks for such beautiful story.

Thank you so much dear! You made my day! ❤️

Bye take care

Regards sakina

Hey Sakina,

Thank you for such an encouraging review dear! My response in bold. 

Love,

Sur

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

All butthurt preedit and Ayera fans seem to derive sadistic pleasure in bashing me for stating the obvious. Anyways keep writing your fanfics with sameer getting married to 19 women who cares. 

This forum has no longer got samaina fans. All are Ayesha fans only here. Hope they lock it down for good

Arey arey, aap itni important kabse ho gyi PreeDit aur AyeRa fans k liye? And in case you didn't understand the story, Preeti is married to Jitesh and Pandit to Anjali (which is me btw). PreeDit angle kahan dikha aapko, mujhe bhi batado. PreeDit fan hu na, khush ho lu thoda.

SamAina FF ki hi writer ko SamAina hater bol rhi ho, sir pe chot lagi thi bachpan mein?

Aaaaaand! It's you who is deriving sadistic pleasure by unnecessarily dragging in a character, and actors too btw, who are just merely mentioned twice or thrice in the story.

Edited by Anjali33 - 4 years ago