Toshiji happy that she is Ruhi's Dadi 
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Waiting anxiously for next update 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Summary

Story of ishra who were best of buddies and in love with each other but couldn't marry because appa was against it.ishita got married to milind ,who was an NRI ,he just used Ishita and left her as he already has a family in London.ishra reached when Ishita was in a very vulnerable condition with her one week old baby ruhi.raman took care of both and then took them to milind ,only to get to know his real intentions.raman brought him India and got ishita divorced from him.now ishra r going to marry each other.

PART 18

Ishra went inside all confused seeing the open door only to hear,surprise.

Ishra look around only to see toshiji, Ranbir and Rashmi there.

Raman got happy and said-arey maa,aap log aise achanak??

Toshiji-achanak nahi,puri planning ke saath aaye hai.bahut ho gaya tum dono ka yeh rishta.i don't want it any longer.ab tum dono ka rishta nahi chal sakta.she said making ishra look at each other.ishita gulped her saliva in fear when Raman said-what do u mean ,maa??u agreed for our relationship.

Toshiji smiled and said-wahin toh keh rahi hoon,ab dosti ka rishta nahi chalega.i want to see both of u as a couple .ab koi problem nahi hai,Ishita got divorced ,so I want to get u two married.she said making ishra very happy.

Raman -really maa??

Toshiji-ofcourse puttar,tum dono ko jaldi se ek karna chahti hoon,taaki mera parivaar pura ho sake.rashmi ne bhi itni achchi news di,Ranbir bhi thik ho raha hai ,doctor ne kaha very soon he will walk ,now I want u too,to settle down.

Raman-wow ,Ranbir bhaiya thik ho rahe hai,that's really good.but Rashmi bhabhi ki Kya news hai.

Rashmi blushed when Ranbir said-we r going to have a baby.main papa banne wala hoon,aur tu chachu.he said smiling making ishra too happy.

Raman -kya,really such a great news,congrats Bhai,congrats bhabhi.he said hugging his brother and bhabhi,while Ishita too congratulated them.

Ishita-i really wish ki yeh bachcha,bahut saari khushiyan le kar aaye,aap logon ke saare problem dur ho jaaye aur bhaiya bhi bilkul thik ho jaaye.

Rashmi kissed her forehead and said-welcome to the family.

Ishita smiled and went to ranbir.she kneel down infront of his wheelchair and said-kaise ho aap bhaiya??

Rambir-i am good,tu aa gayi hai naa,aur bhi achcha ho jaaunga.phir main tujhe basket ball mein haraunga.

Ishita smiled and said-i will be waiting for it .aap bas jaldi se achche ho jao,then we will play together.she said and all smiled seeing their bonding.

Ranbir-u have to wait for basketball but chess mein toh aaj hi haraunga.

Ishita-never,u can never beat me in that,u remember naa, Mickey's Minnie is the best in it.she said while the trio smiled remembering their golden days together .

Toshiji -everyone is busy,noone is looking at my doll.she is up now.she said and walked to ruhi who was sleeping peacefully in  raman's arms.

Toshiji took her in her arms and said-hi bachcha,I am Dadi.haaye Meri jaan ka tota,yeh kitni pyaari hai puttar.bilkul Ishita jaisi .she said smiling making ishra smiled mainly ishita.she was happy that everyone accepted her and her daughter so easily.she was happy that now she can be a part of raman's life.she can be his wife and even mother of his child some day.

Rashmi too went to toshiji and loved ruhi.ranbir too loved her when toshiji said-rashmi ,Ishita ko le jaa kar ready kar do,aur Raman tu bhi ready ho jaa.tum dono ka roka hoga,Kal sagai aur shaam ko shaadi.

Raman -itni jaldi,maa.

Toshiji-yes puttar,I want to make them ours officially.bahut din baad tu khush hai,I want everything good for u.ishita aa jayegi,Meri chinta khatam ho jayegi .go and get ready .

Ishra nodded and went to get ready and soon both were sitting side by side while toshiji was happily doing rituals for their roka.

Ishita was sitting in the middle wearing a dark red Punjabi suit smiling while Raman was sitting beside her taking little Ruhi in his arms. Ruhi was looking around happily sucking her fist. 

Toshiji covered ishita's head and kept suits, fruits, jewelleries and dry fruits in her lap. 

Toshiji -today I made ur relationship legal with my son,aaj se tu meri bahu aur yeh nanhi si gudiya, hamari poti. She said and took Ruhi in her arms. 

Ruhi start crying the moment toshiji took her in her arms. 

Toshiji -aww mera bachcha, rone lagaa. Ro mat puttar, I am ur dadi. Dadi hoon main, she was saying making faces and Ruhi start looking at her. 

Toshiji rocked ruhi in her arms and said -bachcha hai, mera bachcha hai. Dadi ka bachcha hai, hai naa. She said hugging Ruhi while ishita was looking at Ruhi happily, that her baby girl finally found a loving family. 

Raman got up and hugged his mother.

Raman-thank u maa,u gave me the world.u gave me my ishita.i love u so much.

Toshiji-ab mujhe sirf apne bachchon ki khushiyan chahiye,I am not going to compromise ur happiness for anything .She said and all hugged her happily.

After the ceremony,

Toshiji-i think ruhi is tired,puttar.u please take her inside,feed her and make her sleep.raman puttar,tu sabke khaane ka intezaam kar de.ranbir bhi thak gaya hai ,and Rashmi is also not good.she said to which ishra nodded.

Ishita took ruhi inside while Raman went to order food for them.

After an hour,all were having food happily planning about ishra marriage .

Raman -maa,papa Kahan hai??he will come for marriage for naa,woh gussa hai Kya??

Toshiji-nahi puttar,he is stuck issliye nahi aa paaye.kal aa jayenge.tum bas preparations shuru kar do, tomorrow u r going to marry love of ur life.

Ishra smiled and slowly everyone  went to their room.

Ishita was laying beside ruhi lost in her thoughts when she felt someone's hand on her.she smiled and said-everyone is here only.

Raman pecked her shoulder and said-so what,u r going to be my wife tomorrow.i can stay here with u .what if u or my baby want something ,Kya karogi.will call me naa,so I am here only.tum dono ke paas.

Ishita turn to him and said hugging him-i love u Raman,finally after a long struggle hum ek hone jaa rahe hai.

Raman kissed back of her palm and said-we r already one,Kal toh bas duniya ke saamne official ho jayenge.

Ishita-i am very happy,thoda time lagaa but mujhe meri khushiyan mil hi gayi.i got u Raman,I got u.just imagine,Kal hamari Shaadi ho jayegi aur hum hamesha ke liye ek dusre ke ho jayenge.koi hume alag nahi kar paayega.

Raman -haan ,koi Meri ladoo ko mujhse dur nahi kar paayega.mujhe tu mil jayegi aur Meri ladoo bhi,uff I will go mad in happiness .

Ishita-aap khush ho naa??

Raman-khush,I am going mad in happiness.mujhe thodi si Khushi aur de de,give me a long kiss .he said and claimed her lips without waiting for her answer and soon both were lost in kissing each other hungrily.

That's all for now,enjoy .

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Toshiji surprised ishra expressing her decision of their marriage 

Ishita was so happy seeing ruhi getting all the love

Ishita has a cute bond with ranbir

Raman was happy being with ishita and his ladoo

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update.

Ishu got divorced. Now she is going to be officially mrs bhalla. All are very happy. Lovely update

jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update ishra problems got solved and they got engaged and going to marry. next day Continue soon
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di....

Raman’s family came to surprise them...

Toshiji wanted IshRa to get married soon...

All were happy.....

Finally everything is going well...

Plz update soon...

Thank you...

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

viena_dubal thumbnail