i saw her in dominos also she looks unrecognisableErica has done 75ads previously including modelling shoots for prints..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i saw her in dominos also she looks unrecognisableErica has done 75ads previously including modelling shoots for prints..
Originally posted by: RollingStones
That’s the only thing I look forward to ... finally some peace to Parth after almost 4-5 yrs of nonsense ...😆
so true doctor parth subse khush hoga🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Taking screenshot of this post and saving it 🤗
For what ..... to later show my hypocrisy if I ask for AnuPre ?? .... nahin hone wala 😆
Sab dekha hai behen! 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't have hopes that everyone will leave but acha hoga at least aadhae log chode. That guy is literally facing harassment from almost 4-5 years I guess😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
For what ..... to later show my hypocrisy if I ask for AnuPre ?? .... nahin hone wala 😆
Will let you know for what in future 🤗
Parth's ex co-star is getting married (No officail confirmation). For more detail go through previous pages or check ig.Originally posted by: Azizrehman
what happened????
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Will let you know for what in future 🤗
I am talking about seasons ok .... not show 😆.
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I am talking about seasons ok .... not show 😆.
😆