She is really good these days
It's not easy or contain and speak those volcanic dialogues 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
She is really good these days
It's not easy or contain and speak those volcanic dialogues 👍🏼
What they have done to such a beautiful show and beautiful most loved anupre jodi😭😭😭😭😭
So depressing
You know last night I watched the initial episodes the marriage of anupre’s college friends . The feeling of that era was something different , so innocent and pre . It’s like anupre from a different season altogether. I loved the feeling of watching the initial episodes. How all of us slowly and steadily feel in love with both ❤️
You know last night I watched the initial episodes the marriage of anupre’s college friends . The feeling of that era was something different , so innocent and pre . It’s like anupre from a different season altogether. I loved the feeling of watching the initial episodes. How all of us slowly and steadily feel in love with both ❤️
Funny, I started watching from 1st episode, reached to anupre first dance.
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks
Tanvi and bajaj dance😎 dekhna padega ab🤣
Hain?? Y didn't Bajaj introduced tanvi as his sister..?