YRHPK LIVE Written Update 05 Aug 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thanks for the WU, Suta ðŸ¤—! I saw the Mishbir caps , they are beautiful as always ! Meenu is worried about Kunal’s horoscope getting exchanged with Kuhu’s , implying that the names of Munna’s biological parents will be written , hope Mish and not Varsha sees this! 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update :)

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thanks for the WU, Suta ðŸ¤—! I saw the Mishbir caps , they are beautiful as always ! Meenu is worried about Kunal’s horoscope getting exchanged with Kuhu’s , implying that the names of Munna’s biological parents will be written , hope Mish and not Varsha sees this! 

Hmmm...makes sense...don't you think Meenu must have already changed kun's parents name...like years before...since she is so particular about keeping her Raaz intact!

Let's see...she sometimes does daffod things also,😂

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hmmm...makes sense...don't you think Meenu must have already changed kun's parents name...like years before...since she is so particular about keeping her Raaz intact!

Let's see...she sometimes does daffod things also,😂

Yes, Uru ., technically she should have changed it .. But if at all she did , why is she worried regarding the exchange ? ðŸ˜• Maybe she never imagined ladki wale asking for Kunal’s horoscope and hence did not change it ! Divine  intervention and lo kundali gyaab ðŸ˜†

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I watched the episode Aanch..Meenu wasn't scared for the exchange. I think she has already changed his biological parent's name to her own name. Her reaction was more of discovering something new. 

Onyourface thumbnail

Yes, Uru ., technically she should have changed it .. But if at all she did , why is she worried regarding the exchange ? ðŸ˜• Maybe she never imagined ladki wale asking for Kunal’s horoscope and hence did not change it ! Divine  intervention and lo kundali gyaab ðŸ˜†

😆..Meenu Ben k naak ragadne ki baari aa jaegi 😉

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

I watched the episode Aanch..Meenu wasn't scared for the exchange. I think she has already changed his biological parent's name to her own name. Her reaction was more of discovering something new. 

Me also thinks the same...hmare logics ek jaise hote hai😉😂