Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Emotioanl update

Ishita was thinking she have uncle and aunt but they abondaned her and her husband died maya came and tried to make ishita understand ishita said she and raman both have hided lots of things from her maya said they hide things from her due to her mental health and raman have done mistakes in past but now he loves her and sia ishita said she dont know why she dont miss her husband maya said may be she never loved him ishita said but she married him against her uncle and aunt wish maya said she and raman both want to know reason of this raman saw ishita have not eaten he went to her with food ishita said she is leaving from there next day raman was shocked he said sorry for all his deeds ishita said she is not angry with him raman said he loves her and he knows she also loves him finally she confessed ishra scene was emotional

Pls update soon

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Full of emotions 

subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just fabulous 

You are superb 

Thank you so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

Maroji thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very beautifully written.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Wait,what?šŸ˜²

They gonna marry?šŸ˜²

Okay, Raman was so guilt ridden all these months that he didn't find himself worthy of even dreaming a life with Ishita. Now even without proper confrontation, his heavy guilt left him with just a line, "I forgive you"šŸ˜², and he is planning a wedding with her already?šŸ˜². In just 3 days seriously?šŸ˜²

And Ishita?šŸ˜² What was that?šŸ˜² She has a baby with Ashok, and she knew she went against her uncle and aunt and married him. I understand her state of mind. She has no feelings left for Ashok, and she forgot everything and she loves Raman. But still, I expected her to know and realise what she and Ashok shared as lovers, because they bore a damn baby together. I wanted her to at least wait till she gets her memory back about her late husband whom she had baby with. How can she move on with Raman, without knowing what she holds for Ashok? What if she loved him more than raman? She moved on got ready for the wedding this easily?šŸ˜²

If I was Raman, I would never be happy with 'I forgive you' line, and leave the past and move on. It would take eons for me to get rid of that guilt and move on. Okay, marriage came out suddenlyout of his mouth, because Ishita was hell bent on leaving them. But this is not enough. 

Raman embracing the future happily in just three days is not relatable and Ishita nodding for the marriage is even more a fuss. How can he not have a talk with her and just marry?

Yes, Raman is in a delusion that she heard everything and now she is aware of their past, but still, their affair and their breakup is not the issue, how she survived the heartbreak is the issue. Did her heart really forgive him is the issue. Her heart which experienced the pain, is buried for now. But when it comes alive? Will that heart be ready to accept him?  Why is he not thinking about that? How can he propose marriage? And you made even Ishita accept the proposal. I didn't expect tis turn at all.

This whole chapter is not relatable. Sorry if I am sounding rude.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Ishita learning their past after their wedding would be a hell of an emotional ride for both of them, but the path you chose, I am disappointed.

How can there be no confrontation? Especially Raman, I thought he would cry every moment in front of her now, because all the pent up misery, he held for years....how can that not come out when the truth is out with Ishita standing in front of him.

I expected him to cry, cry and cry. But he planned a wedding? This is not at all relatable.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

The start was great, but the last few paragraphs....wiped away the reality, I felt. Again sorryšŸ˜¢

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, I can imagine Raman proposing and ishita accepting the proposal is hard to digest but I will say all this is happening because of the confusion and the assumption that ishita has heard it all and has forgiven him ( so easily??? But if she says she has then why should he argue?) because of what he has done for her after the accident and what she at the moment feels for him..which is only love. 

The conversation that they have had is incomplete, twisted and misleading .. we know but they donā€™t know. When she was unconscious he confessed all but she didnā€™t listen..he doesnā€™t know that..he feels sheā€™s leaving because she hates and hasnā€™t actually forgiven him. He later asks do you hate me..youā€™re leaving me because of what i did with you..she says no, she doesnā€™t hate him and has forgiven him , which she has because he lied only because of her health..see the conversation was double meaning and ambiguous yet very clear from IshRaā€™s pov. 

Ishita doesnā€™t remember her past , her husband.. all these months she hasnā€™t felt anything about Ashok but a lot for Raman..so instead of living and crying over the unknown truth she has chosen to move ahead with the known truth.. which is that they IshRa love each other..when will she gain memory or if at she will..thereā€™s a question mark..so sheā€™s accepting whatā€™s certain..ie .. she loves Raman . And who will tell her about Ashok, right now thereā€™s no one..so should she keep sitting and thinking crying and trying to remember about him..when all these months sheā€™s never missed him..ideally she should find answers to her questions but thereā€™s nobody to give her those answers 

Though her mind suggested  to leave Raman because it didnā€™t deem fit but her heart craved for Raman and succumbed to the true love that she felt for him..I wonā€™t disagree with your disagreement but if I read it as a reader I can agree with the way the scene has been written..nothing is crystal clear yet to a large extent, the characters believe itā€™s clear. 

Edited by stranger2rose - 4 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

šŸ˜ƒ

I am happyšŸ˜ƒ

Honestly, all the while, I was reading their moments planning for their wedding, I just held my head and waited for their moments to end, so that I could breathe

And finally, the endšŸ‘

You brought Ishita to the point where she holds memory of Raman's betrayal, but no memory of the transformed Raman who took care of her and Sia all these days.

This might pain initially, but Ishita and Raman starting it from the scrap again, and leaving their past away, and moving ahead in their lives, is the real happy ending for them.

The way they planned their wedding when Ishita holds no memory of the pain she went through Raman, and the love she holds for Ashok, that was not right.

If Ishita gets back her memory after their marriage , it's not going to be the same as now. How did he think that that beyrayed Ishita who has bear the pain coming back alive is same to this Ishita who is made aware of the past. How can he plan a wedding on her word.

Planning a wedding with her is wrong from his side. PERIOD.

The last chapter and the first 3/4 th part of this chapter, I  couldn't digest.

But the last partšŸ˜ƒ

The story has come back on its trackšŸ‘. I thought now I should read this ff like I watch yhm, where I see Raman and Ishita behaving out of their characteristics sometimes, and do crazy things which the Raman and Ishita we were introduced to never do. But I am happy dearšŸ˜­. You are backšŸ˜­

You said about creative liberty, so I thought, it's over, but you are backšŸ˜­. Thank youšŸ˜­

I read the pm, night itself, but didn't get time to reply you. I  prepared a half page rant already,šŸ˜†but I will not bother you anymore, cuz I love you for coming up with this partšŸ¤—

Still I have to say a few points, which I will pm you later, and thank you once again. I am crying literally šŸ˜­