Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

"Raman got confused hearing this and said -bahu virgin hai yaa nahi. How can I tell u that. Ask ur son."

This part got me laughing hard.

I'm on shot 8 right now and I absolutely adore the bonding between IshRu and RuMan. I hope to see IshRa married soon. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Waiting for next part now.

Edited by GhayalParinda - 4 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail

Please update soon. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 12

Raman was laughing while ishru were just looking at him admiring him.he stopped laughing and said-why both of u r staring at me like this,I am looking like a clown.

Ishita nodded and said-nahi,bahut achche lag rahe hai. Hasa kijiye doc,u look really good like this.

Ruhi -haan papa,aap bahut cute lagte hai haste hue .

Raman looked away and said-who don't wanna smile,it's just sometime people don't have any reason to smile.

Ishita-soon I will be ur reason to smile.she said meekly making him look at her .

Raman -kuch kaha tumne??

Ishita nodded in no and said-kuch suna Kya??

Raman -may be.he said and continued driving while Ishita was just admiring him.

Soon they reached his house and ruhi said-chalo aunty,let me show u ,our house.saying so she took Ishita inside while Raman parked the car.

Ishru reached inside and ruhi said-this is our house,very soon going to be urs too.but u remember ur promise naa,u will love me and papa alot aur hume kabhi chod kar nahi jayengi .

Ishita hugged ruhi and said-kabhi nahi bachche,I will always love u and ur papa.very soon we will become a very happy family.she said making ruhi too happy.

Ruhi make her settle on the couch and said-aap baitho ,main aunty se kehti hoon paani laane ke liye .saying so she went while Ishita got up and look around.there were many pics of ruman.she softly caressed their pic and said-dono saath mein muskurate hue kitne achche lagte hai,and how much peace I feel seeing them smiling.ab bas jaldi se iss picture ka hissa banna hai.she was talking to herself softly caressing their pic when ruhi came and said looking at raman-papa,aunty Kahan hai??I looked for her everywhere but she nowhere.

Ishita turned to ruman when Raman said-shit,I forgot .she went ,uske bachche ki birthday party thi.

Ruhi-oh,then how we r going to welcome Ishita aunty,kuch bhi nahi bana hai Ghar mein.

Raman -no problem,main chai banata hoon,kuch snacks order kar lete hai.pizza??

Ruhi was about to say yes when Ishita said-if u don't mind,I can cook something .waise bhi I am not guest,I guess .I am ruhi's friend .naa ruhi??

Ruhi-haan papa,pizza khane ka mann nahi hai.let ishita aunty cook.aap Mera favourite banaogi naa??she was saying when Raman said-nahi betu,we can't let her cook.yes ,she may not be guest but ur friend,but still we can't let her work.its not the way to welcome someone.he said making ruhi's face fell.she nodded meekly and said-ok papa,as u say,main pizza kha lungi.

Ishita-let it be naa doc,ruhi don't wanna eat junk food and u r hell bent to make her eat junk.its not good,main bana deti hoon kuch,it will hardly take sometime.

Raman thought for a while ,ruhi look at him with pleading face and he said-ok,u can make something for ruhi,but please jyada effort mat kijiyega.and please settle down,let me atleast make tea for u.

Ishita-ji nahi,aap jaa kar freshen up ho jaiye,I am making tea.u must be tired.saara din kaam karte hai,phir wapas aa kar bhi kaam.no way,u r going to freshen up while me and ruhi will make tea and refreshments,rooh beta show me ur kitchen.

Ruhi-aao aunty,she said and both happily went to kitchen while Raman was still standing there trying to observe what happened just now .Ishita,a complete stranger is ready to make tea and refreshments for them while once his own wife wasn't interested in taking any care of them.he felt little happy but then said to himself -what u r thinking raman,u can't compare Naina with Ishita .she was ur wife,who dumped u while Ishita is just a friend of ruhi and she is doing everything for her.stop ur thinking right here.its just momentum ,it's not going to last long.he thought and went to freshen up.

In kitchen ishru hified and Ishita said-thank u Meri jaan,for helping me.woh kehte hai naa that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach ,now I will make yummy food for ur papa and then make a place in his heart.whats ur Papa's favourite dish.

Ruhi-butter chicken.

Ishita-aiyyoo,veg mein.

Ruhi-palak paneer,matar pulao and nan.

Ishita-ok,aur snacks mein.

Ruhi-paneer pakode with mint chatni.sab kuch freeze mein hai,just start making and make papa ready for marrying u.

Ishita-thank u for the good wishes ,bachcha . tumhare papa ko toh main pata kar hi rahungi.doc bhalla ko apna bana kar hi rahungi .she said and got busy in making everything as per raman's choice.

Ishita was busy in cooking when ruhi said-mumma,bhookh lagi hai.

Ishita-just a minute,bachcha.i am making fritters naa.

Ruhi-i want milk,it's my milk time.

Ishita-oh,ok wait .she said and make milk for her adding sugar and bournvita.

Raman freshen up and thought to check on them.he walked towards the kitchen and saw Ishita making ruhi drink milk.

Ishita-sambhal ke rooh,it's hot.she said holding the glass while ruhi was sipping the milk slowly.

Raman look at them and unknowingly his lips curved into a wide smile.he was admiring their bond while ruhi kept her head on ishita's front and said -i am sleepy mumma,make me sleep.

Ishita held her properly and slow down the gas.she picked ruhi in her arms and start patting her softly while ruhi adjusted more into Ishita feeling her warmth.ishita start humming a lullaby making ruhi sleep while raman's eyes got moist seeing this .he always wanted his daughter to get the motherly love and today when she is getting it ,he wanted to be happy but can't be as it is not going to stay longer.very soon Ishita will get married and his ruhi will be all again alone.

Raman -i can never forgive u Naina,for doing this to my baby.tumne uska bachpan cheen liya.my poor baby can't get motherly love and now searching it in other.thats why she is so attached to Ishita ,she loves ruhi alot but kab tak ,jab tak woh akeli hai.after her marriage with someone my rooh will be all again alone and I can't do anything in this.main kuch nahi kar paaunga uske liye .God save me baby from heart break.he said and look at ishru.

Ishita softly kissed ruhi's forehead and said-my baby,u r my sweetheart bachcha.she said caressing her hair and was about to get up holding her but as she wasn't used to it and ruhi was bit heavy for her,she got disbalanced and was about to fall when Raman came hurriedly and held her wounding his arms around ishru.

Ishita look at him and both shared a brief eye lock.raman looked away and said-let me take her.

Ishita nodded and forwarded her ,Raman held ruhi in his arms and took her to make her sleep.he made her sleep in her bed and softly pecked her temple .he covered her with the quilt and went out only to see Ishita settling the snacks with tea on the table.

Ishita turn to him and said-come doc,let's have tea.

Raman came to her and said looking at the fritters-it wasn't needed Ishita,itna karne ki zarurat nahi thi.

Ishita-i know,but I wanted to do.aap khaiye and tell me did u like it .

Raman was about to say something but Ishita signalled him to eat.he settled down and told Ishita too to sit .she sat beside him and both start sipping their tea in complete silent .

Ishita was looking at him with corner of her eyes expecting him to say something and finally he said-can I ask a favour from u??

Ishita -haan boliye.

Raman -can u please stop meeting ruhi??he said making ishita shocked.

Ishita's eyes welled up instantly hearing this and said-can I ask why,Kya main itni buri hoon that u don't trust me for ur kid.

Raman saw her and said-please don't think like this,u r very good .it's just I don't want ruhi to get habituated to u .actually my daughter lost her mother at a very tender age and now she has started looking for a mother in u.shayad tumne notice nahi Kiya but she even called u mumma .Kal ko tumhari Shaadi ho jayegi,tum chali jaogi usse chod kar and then she will be all alone.i don't want my child to went through another heartbreak.woh bahut choti to be left heartbroken.please usse umeed de kar uski umeed mat todo.stop meeting her.he said holding her hand almost pleading.the pain he was going through telling her about ruhi's pain was unbearable for her.she just come closer and hugged raman.he was shocked and tried to broke the hug but she hugged him tight and said-dont worry doc,ruhi ka dil kabhi nahi tutega .main tutne hi nahi dungi.i promise her heart is safe with me .I will not let anyone hurt her but please don't stop me from meeting her.she is one of my happiness ,one of my jaan.i love her alot .she said and thought ,and love u too alot to let to bear this pain alone.

Ishita -i won't let ruhi hurt ,doc.trust me.and I don't let anyone hurt u also.coz u r also very precious for me .she said making Raman break the hug and look at her with questioning eyes.

Ishita realised what she said and said composing herself-after all u r her favourite.if someone hurt u then it will eventually hurt her and I can't let it happen.toh aap dono ke dil ka khayal rakhna Mera kaam hai .she said while Raman was just looking at her loving her concern for them.

That's all for now, enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Ishru is so cute 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz update soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita wanted to be a part of their family 

Loved ishru scene 

Raman was happy as well as sad seeing them

Ishita had almost confessed her love

Raman was happy seeing her concern

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update 

Really wonderful update 

Ishru bonding to amazing 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

ishru bond so beautiful 

raman worried abt ruhi after ishu marriage and ask her to stop meeting rooh,he even heard roih calling ishu mumma,he's such a gud father making sure his baby's happiness wont b compromised 

01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update , i love Ishru bonding so much , can't wait fr next update and many thanks fr continue ur every story