but last day of the exam ishu fell sick
Amma and Raman both shouted at her
she is very upset becoz of she won't be able to come first
Raman completed her paper for her
hope he manages to complete his paper
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely teaser dear!!!! Raman waiting to see ishu in half saree...
She wore punjabi suit to surprise him...
Waiting for the update dear...
Thanks for the PM...
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous Teaser

Raman thinking his princess will be wearing half saree 
while she wears a Punjabi suit for Raman

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Summary

Story of school going ishra,where a six class girl,Ishita fell for a twelve class boy raman.at first he use to avoid her saying it's not her age for loving but for studying but slowly he too fell for her.he help her in every way possible while she too loves to do everything for him.in last update,both come first in their class and now was about to celebrate ,pongal and lohri together in the society.

SHOT 12

Ishita-please Amma,I want to wear Punjabi suit this year,I will half saree every year ,I wanna wear Punjabi suit this year,please Amma maan jao naa.

Amma-but Kanna,everyone will wear half saree then u will look odd one out and then u will surely feel bad and for whom u wanna wear Punjabi suit .she said making Ishita startled.

Ishita-kiske liye pehnugi,I wanna wear it for myself ,mujhe khud ke liye pehnna hai and I am not alone,Miku is also wearing Punjabi suit.

Amma-achcha,mihika bhi le rahi hai,ok then u can also take but I think u will look very good in South Indian attire.she said making Ishita happy and she remembered how she manofied mihika for the same.

Flashback

Ishita-soch lein,if u don't wear Punjabi suit ,I will tell mihir Bhai that u don't love him aur phir woh dusri pata lenge.

Mihika made a baby face and said-u will do this to ur Miku,I am ur best friend naa .

Ishita-but u r not helping me,dekh kar tu bhi zidd karegi toh both of us can get it naa,please Miku maan jaa naa .I really want to wear it for Raman.

Mihika-but Amma daantegi.

Ishita-mihir Bhai ke liye thodi si daant nahi kha sakti,Maine kitni daant khaayi hai Raman ke liye,I think u don't love mihir bhai much.i had to tell this to him.

Mihika-chugalkhor,ok I will tell Amma to wear Punjabi suit.then both of us can wear it for them,happy.

Ishita hugged her tight and said-very happy.

Flashback end

Ishita smiled at her naughtiness and went to shopping with her Amma , mihika and her Amma.

Both the girls picked Punjabi suit along with accessories while their mother picked half saree too in case they case their mind.both the girls were too happy and seeing them their mothers were also happy.

Soon the day of festival come,Raman got ready in a maroon kurta with pyjama and was standing in the society campus talking with mihir.

After sometime mihir went to his parent while Raman was looking around waiting for ishita but she was nowhere. 

Raman -uff, yeh chotu kahan reh gayi. Here I am literally dying to see my princess dressed like my madrasan and she is nowhere. Kitni cute lag rahi hogi woh uss golden and cream half saree mein, with gajra in her long hairs. Uff chotu, where r u. He said looking around. 

In ishita's room, she pinned her duppata and wore the red bangles.she put a small black bindi and said -aaj toh raman, apni punjabi kudi ko dekhte hi reh jayenge. Uff ishu, tu kitni achchi lag rahi hai, iss punjabi suit mein. Raman toh dekhte hi reh jayenge,she said happily all ready to go down when mihika came running and said flaunting herself -how I am looking??

Ishita smiled and said-very pretty,aaj toh mihir bhai tujhe dekh kar paagal ho jaayenge.main kaisi lag rahi hoon??

Mihika-ekdum doll jaisi,Raman bhaiya bhi lattoo ho jayenge.she was saying when their mothers called them.

They went down happily with their mothers while Raman and mihir was waiting for them anxiously to see their madrasans.

After a long wait,they finally saw their girls and look at each other in disbelief.

Raman -kya tujhe bhi wahin dikh raha hai joh mujhe dikh raha hai??

Mihir-i don't know about u but my Miku is wearing Punjabi suit and she is looking way too adorable.

Raman-and my chotu,uff she is wearing Punjabi suit with bangles and paranda,kitni cute lag rahi hai Meri choti punjaban.uff ,I just can't take my eyes off her.he said looking at her while Ishita look down blushing feeling his gaze.

Both walked through the boys while they were just all lost in the girls.

Soon the fire was ignited and all start taking rounds around the fire.ishita took permission and both the girls went to take the round.ishita was happily throwing the things in the fire while raman's eyes was constant on her.

After the ritual all started dancing and talking merrily.seeing everyone busy in themselves,Raman signalled Ishita to come after him.she smiled and went behind him .

She was walking when he pulled her to himself.she smiled seeing him while he took her in a bear hug.he kissed her forehead softly and said-u r looking very beautiful.puri punjaban lag rahi ho.i am just loving ur this attire,kabhi socha nahi tha that u will come wearing this ur half saree wearing long gajra,was anxiously waiting for that but u surprised me wearing this.

Ishita -u wanted to see me in that attire,sorry I disappointed u.she said making a baby face .

Raman-nothing like that,I am loving u like this only.bahut achchi lag rahi ho,meri imagination se kai jyada khoobsurat .he said caressing her cheek while she was just blushing.he pecked her cheek and told her to go .she called him closer and said-aap bhi bahut handsome lag rahen hai,ek dum Ishita ke Raman jaise,saying so she ran pecking his cheek.he smiled fully at her antics and said-puri pagal hai,but meri hai.meri pagal madrasan nahi Meri pagal madrasan punjaban.he said smiling and went back only to see her nowhere.

Raman -ab kahan gayi yeh,hogi kahin.meri pyari chotu.he said and got busy in talking with friends while Ishita was getting scolded in her home by her mother.

Amma-i told u ,u will feel uncomfortable but tumhe toh sunna nahi hai ,sirf pareshan karna hai Amma ko .

Ishita-sorry Amma,please ready kar do naa,I wanna look beautiful in that half saree.

Amma smiled and said-sundar toh Meri kanna hai hi,she said and start making Ishita ready while she was smiling thinking the reason behind it.

Soon she was ready wearing the golden and cream half saree with a tinge of maroon ,her hair was tied in a braid anv gajra was tucked.amma kissed her forehead and said-now u r looking very beautiful.come let's go.she went and both went downstairs.

Raman who was searching her got surprised seeing her in her south Indian avatar.

Raman-this girl is totally mad,can do anything for my happiness but really she is looking outstanding,itna khoobsurat koi kaise ho sakta hai,ho sakta hai only if she is my Ishita,my chotu.he said looking at her ,all lost in her beauty while she was smiling continuously feeling his gaze on her.

That's all for now, enjoy.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.. Loved Ishitas antics... Ishra moments were nice.. Continue soon..