19july-built up for final battle

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

PiAnsh and Nishant tells Rathores to leave house with Adi but they refuse. All of them decides to stay together in this difficult situation. Mohana and Divya finds from Daayan vrisksh that talwar is in RH house. All RH members draws trishul on that wall where sword is hidden and put dhaga in it and lights fire. They all are waiting for fire circle to get completed but then mohana and divya comes there and tries to stop that circle from completion. Nishant said to Ansh to stop them in any condition and that sword should not ge into their hands.

Dilman track-skipped but that trikoth mani may play an imp role .

Precap- Mohana attacks that wall with her choti.Piansh comes forward and said no one can take out sword from that ball but Mohana says one member of this family van take it out.then only Adi came forward and take that sword out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

Precap- Mohana attacks that wall with her choti.Piansh comes forward and said no one can take out sword from that ball but Mohana says one member of this family van take it out.then only Adi came forward and take that sword out.

Okay, so episode to nahi dekha but precap dekha.

And I am kinda happy right now. My prediction came true. I had predicted that Adi is going to be the one who will be able to take out that sword from that stone and it happened. Although, I am not very happy with the over glorification of Adi but since they have not been glorifying Adi for the past few episodes, I grant them this.

Waise bhi, apart from Mo, Adi is the only one who is always glorified the most. So, I had expected Adi to take out the sword and he did. Looks like I am beginning to understand what is going on in the makers' brains.😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the update Magic.

Total skipworthy episode. Gathods will always be Gathods.  They had to be there, hadn't they? To increase PiAnsh's problem? 🤬

Anyway, Adi is a hybrid, so in a way he is neutral. As long as PiAnsh fight the battle, I have no problem with Adi. I just hope Nishant takes him away because a one year old fighting in a battle is rediculos. 

The only good thing was Ansh predicting Divya's intention - to double-cross Mo & fight for what's right. Otherwise Gathods were on full mode to blame her & Pia nalayek didn't say anything. 🤬

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Total skipworthy episode. Gathods will always be Gathods.  They had to be there, hadn't they? To increase PiAnsh's problem? 🤬

Anyway, Adi is a hybrid, so in a way he is neutral. As long as PiAnsh fight the battle, I have no problem with Adi. I just hope Nishant takes him away because a one year old fighting in a battle is rediculos. 

The only good thing was Ansh predicting Divya's intention - to double-cross Mo & fight for what's right. Otherwise Gathods were on full mode to blame her & Pia nalayek didn't say anything. 🤬

I have skipped many faltu dialogues also . did rathores blame Pia again , shayad i had missed that part.

nowdays i am skipping most scenes and dialogues and just concentrating if story is moving forward or not. Waiting for final battle action sequences , not interested in just talking. 

Adi taking out that sword was expected from beginning only its nothing a surprise for me and neither its a very intelligent twist yaar it so common ans story is copy from charmed. today's audience are much more intelligent.

Dilman scenes to i am skipping whole. Just written a short update which my mind had grasped from 5 min of watching by FF every irritating scenes.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Of course! Can you imagine Nazar without the stupid Rathores? Especially Ved? No. Waise bhi, sometimes I feel that Rathores and Mo with Adi are the main cast and Piansh are side characters. 

Rathores se khud to kuch hota nahi hai, ulte Piansh and Nishant ki problems extra badha dete hain.

A one year old kid fighting a battle is definitely ridiculous but since the makers love to glorify Adi, I am expecting them to show Adi having a hand in this battle. They might show Adi using his powers during this battle.

Well, I expected that. Piansh never use their brains when it comes to their moms. When Ved became an ekayan and when she was under Mo's influence due to the rakt bandhan, Ansh never doubted her. Similarly, Pia did not doubt her mom. So, during both Ved dayan and rakt bandhan track, Pia used her brain while here Ansh is using his brain. 

And Pia not saying anything when the Rathores were blaming Divya... Well, might be that since Pia's faith on Divya has been shattered, might be that she is reluctant to trust her? As it is, she can also be dumb at times.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I have skipped many faltu dialogues also . did rathores blame Pia again , shayad i had missed that part.

Even I don't pay much attention to the faltu parts.

nowdays i am skipping most scenes and dialogues and just concentrating if story is moving forward or not. Waiting for final battle action sequences , not interested in just talking. 

And I person hope that there is a nice final battle. The makers have again raised my hopes, although I am not raising my hopes too high but I want a nice battle between "daayanvanshis and reevavanshis".

Adi taking out that sword was expected from beginning only its nothing a surprise for me and neither its a very intelligent twist yaar it so common ans story is copy from charmed. today's audience are much more intelligent.

Even I had expected that.

Dilman scenes to i am skipping whole. Just written a short update which my mind had grasped from 5 min of watching by FF every irritating scenes.

Well, I can't say that I am enjoying DilMan scenes as of now.

Waise, talking about DilMan track, well Dillu, Naman and Saavi have escaped from the police station. So, how come the police are least bothered about them and are not searching for them? The police forgot about them or what? I am asking because I skipped their scenes in two episodes.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks M for recap.

Everyone all hail MoDi 🙏 our new jodi. May they continue to entertain for decades to come.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Okay, so episode to nahi dekha but precap dekha.

And I am kinda happy right now. My prediction came true. I had predicted that Adi is going to be the one who will be able to take out that sword from that stone and it happened. Although, I am not very happy with the over glorification of Adi but since they have not been glorifying Adi for the past few episodes, I grant them this.

Waise bhi, apart from Mo, Adi is the only one who is always glorified the most. So, I had expected Adi to take out the sword and he did. Looks like I am beginning to understand what is going on in the makers' brains.😆

Well Adi is King Aurthor Only thing missing is his Knights of Round Table.

Well i wouldn't say no to a grownup sexy Adi 😋 with his own loveline 

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Well Adi is King Aurthor Only thing missing is his Knights of Round Table.

Well i wouldn't say no to a grownup sexy Adi 😋 with his own loveline 

Please dont take me wrong i am desperate for Adi own story now. His story will definately be more interesting than PiAnsh that,s why i have no problem with 5yrs leap. Piansh had one good yr now its Adi turn.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gathods didn't directly blame Divya. Only Chaitali said Divya has changed. And as Nikki has assumed, Pia was already shattered by her mom's deceive, so she was standing quitely. Ansh realized her pain and stood up for her indirectly.