Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Well Adi is King Aurthor Only thing missing is his Knights of Round Table.

Well i wouldn't say no to a grownup sexy Adi 😋 with his own loveline 

Well, Adi is no less than king Arthur as if now.

Talking about a grown up Adi, well I don't think that we might have to wait for long. They are planning to take a five year leap. All they have to do is to take another 15-20 year leap and then Adi grows up and has his own story.

Although, I'd very much prefer another actor to play the role of grown up Adi but going by the past history of ITV, sons are generally look alikes of their fathers and daughters of their mothers. Let's see what the makers are planning.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

One more major twist in Dilman track both Panna and Dilruba have lost their powers due to trikon mani 😲as in fight mani from panna hands slipped and then both three mani comes together and then some rays are emerging from them and then a blast.😆When they all comes in hosh both realizes their powers are gone and both are feeling too weak. Trikon mani is snatching powers from them .

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: magicalM

One more major twist in Dilman track both Panna and Dilruba have lost their powers due to trikon mani 😲as in fight mani from panna hands slipped and then both  mani comes together and then some rays are emerging from them and then a blast.😆When they all comes in hosh both realizes their powers are gone and both are feeling too weak. Trikon mani is snatching powers from them .

Naman was hilarious with his Chillar Auntie title. 🤣 🤣 🤣

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL Rathores show so much will but when Mohona truly came, they are all leaving it to Nishant and Piansh. They are dumb and will be dumb forever. They don't listen to Nishant or Piansh.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Iam loving Naman Dilruba chemistry.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Even I love this name. From now onwards, I will also call Panna as Chillar Auntie.🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

LOL Rathores show so much will but when Mohona truly came, they are all leaving it to Nishant and Piansh. They are dumb and will be dumb forever. They don't listen to Nishant or Piansh.

Absolutely. They can do nothing else except increasing the troubles for Piansh and Nishant. When they can't do anything, they should simply have obeyed Nishant's suggestion and left the house temporarily.

But, what can be done? No track in Nazar is complete without the interference of the stupid Rathores, especially Ved. Jab tak Ved ke lambe-lambe dialogues nahi honge, episode complete kaise hoga?😆